*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

8:30pm Nov 7 2010 (last edited on 8:31pm Nov 7 2010)

Normal User

James got up soon after Jae had and went upstairs to make sure that he was doing ok. He came around the corner to find Jae had already cleaning himself up and was looking into the mirror above the sink.

"Jae?" James asked quietly, he looked a little sad too. "Are you ok?" he asked him, coming up and putting his hands on Jae's shoulders reas.suringly. He was worried for Jae, knowing that this unnatural straain on his body was going to taake its tole if it hadn't already.

-

Alex rested his jaw on his knuckles and continued to look up at his extremely cute waiter. He smirked at him and hummed slightly, opening his mouth to answer. His eyes glinting playfully, "Besides you?" He asked, he may not have good grads in Trigonometry, but he got an "A" in Flirting. He smirked again before glancing quickly down at the menu, he wasn't all that hungry all of a sudden. Not for food that is.

He settle, "Just a Coffe." He responded finally, lifting his gaze back up to Damien, that playful glint was still bright and clear in his eyes.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

9:25pm Nov 7 2010

Normal User

Jae nodded quickly and quietly, before turning around and hugging James."Yeah, I'm fine.It was just a little morning sickness.I think it's because I ate so soon after waking up is all."Jae told him calmly.He still wondered if he looked exhausted to others but shook that thought out of his head.

Damien purred, looking at his customer for a moment before nodding."I'm on break in a few minutes.Once I get your coffee me and you could talk?"He suggested as he jotted down the order on his pad of paper quickly.Without waiting for an answer Damien had walked away to the back room.Within minutes he was back carrying a cup of coffee, before setting it down in front of Alex.He then sat down in the other chair since there really was no one person tables and this was for two."Now we can talk."Damien told the other, willing to have a bit of fun since it would do no harm.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:57pm Nov 7 2010

Normal User

James held Jae, knowing that there was something wrong with him just by the way he was acting all of a sudden. But he didn't say anything. he didn't want to possibly stress him out anymore than he already was. Obviously. Ad he also figured that Jae would eventually tell him what was the matter when and if he wanted.

-

Alex smiled at Damien as he left, happy that he wasn't shot down. That would have sucked and screwed up his morning. While he waited and played with a straw that was randomly sitting on the table, rolling it a little as he waited. When Damien came back the smile was back on his face and he took his coffee thankfully and set it down in front of him.

"Well, first of all..." Alex started, "My name is Alex." He told him. Damien had already introduced himself to him when Alex had come into the restaurant. He leaned forward slightly, towards Damien and rested his jaw on his knuckles once again.  

LadyTsunade

11:04pm Nov 8 2010

Normal User

[bump]

LadyTsunade

10:35am Nov 11 2010

Normal User

[Bump]

LadyTsunade