*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

10:51pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

"I only drank water...I don't know...."Jae was already even more confused now, and a little bit scared even.This had freaked him out and he felt like he was backing off in a way.In which it was obvious he was getting uncomfortable with all the questions, and looked away to avoid more pressure.It was stressful and Jae was getting nervous with all the questions.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:02pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

James frowned at Jae, then at the test strips. He was upsetting Jae, and he didn't want to. He threw the small strips away into the waist basket beside the door and rubbed his hand on his jeans. Must remember to wash them. He went over to Jae and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, that was... unexpected." He told Jae. "I'm sure that there was a problem with the strips." 

He was still over the top flipping out, but upsetting Jae was something he didn't want to do. Jae came first to him. His heart was beating wildly in his chest, Jae made him feel better. Slightly. This was all just a misunderstanding.  

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

11:15pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

"It's okay.That's what I want to believe."Jae responded quietly, and leaning against the other slightly.He didn't want to believe they were wrong but at the same time he did.He ws unsure why...he just did.He was calming down a bit more from James' embrace, and began to think things over.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:25pm Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 12:21am Sep 30 2010)

Normal User

James nodded and kissed his forehead gently. "I think... its time for this party to end." He said to him quietly, the music outside of the room was still loud and obnoxious and James had never really been up to this thing in the first place. but then again, if he cut the party short Alex would cause a scene and probably make things worse or just have another one tomorrow.

"What do you think?" James asked him, squeezing him lightly before loosening his grip and looking at Jae.

->

After the party had ended James had to argue with Alex to get him to leave, Alex wanted to stay here. Saying that there was plenty of room for him in one of the extra rooms. James flat out refused, determined to pend some one on one time with Jae. They hadn't had enough time together, at least he didn't think so. Finally, he had managed to make Alex leave, but he had left with someone James didn't know. He didn't want to think about that one too much.

-> (One Week Later?) <- 

LadyTsunade

12:16am Sep 30 2010

Normal User

[[ Ahh! You didn't come back so I wasn't sure how long to skip =( But hopefully this is good ^^ lol Lets not skip to far ok? =D We don't wanna miss the funny >;3 And should Eric still be in love with James? :O ]]

MomokoCove

7:23pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

(( Lol okay.And I dunno.You decide for Eric xD ))

Jae had been asleep peacefully when he awoke with a start,a sick feeling in the pitt of his stomach.He sat up quickly, and covered his mouth before he ran into the bathroom.Morning sickness.He had not expected this, and when it was done with he sighed, and groaned.Or at least he thought it was done with before he got sick again. "Ugh...Weird.I don't normally get stomach problems in the mornings."He mumbled to himself a bit confused.The strips from a week ago did not come to mind but Jae was focused on why he was sick.Well, he didn't know but knew he probably should be careful in case it was the flu.It was finally gone.No more sick feelings in his stomach.He could just hope they wouldn't come back.

LadyTsunade

7:41pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

James opened his eyes slowing, the sudden absence of the warmth that had been beside him had stirred him and then a rush of cold air hitting his back woke him up. He didn't sit up however, his head in a daze until he heard jae getting sick in the other room. He sat up, all sleep gone from his quickly and he got up and went to the bathroom, slightly off balance from just getting up.

He leaned into the bathroom for a moment and watched Jae get sick for the second time and went over to him, crossed the small space and cold tile and crouched in front of him. He placed his hands on Jae's legs before he spoke. "You ok?" He asked Jae, concern written on his face. 

MomokoCove

8:13pm Sep 30 2010 (last edited on 8:14pm Sep 30 2010)

Normal User

Jae looked at James for a moment before nodding queitly."Y-Yeah..." He lied quickly in hopes that James would accept his answer.Before there was even a chance for Jae to recieve an answer he felt another sickening feeling in his stomach and winced, trying to bear with it.He felt as though there was claws tearing at his stomach, it seemed to be threatening to make him sick again."I think I am at least..."Jae commented, looking very uncomfortable.He wished the stomach pains would just leave him be.

They didn't seem to want to leave him though, and Jae just wanted to spend some relaxing time with James now.It was stressful to be feeling like this,and Jae strongly disliked not being able to relax from the pain.

LadyTsunade

8:50pm Sep 30 2010 (last edited on 10:00pm Sep 30 2010)

Normal User

James frowned, wondering what could have made him sick. "Did you eat something bad?" He asked gently. The small positive strips never came to his mind either as he looked down at Jae on the floor. They had been forgotten in his parent's bedroom in the waste basket beside the door.

He then tried to think of things that would make him feel better. He knew that he was going to start to get dehydrated and that his stomach wouldn't tolerate much at this point so water would be the better thing to drink. "Come on, lets get you cleaned up." James said, helping Jae to his feet and over to the sink. "Then I'll get you something to drink, ok?" He told him quietly and turned on the faucet. 

As the water ran into the sink James went over all of the reasons Jae could be sick that he could think of in his head. The small positive strips came to mind and James nearly blacked out, "Jae!!" He barked, scaring himself, he hadn't meant to yell. He cleared his throat before he continued quickly.

"The Pregnancy Tests! They were positive, and now you have morning sickness..." He said slowly. Piecing it together for himself, not even sure if jae was even listening or not. "Jae, you're.... p-pr..." He could say the word, this wasn't normal. It couldn't be accurate! Men couldn't get pregnant and here Jae was, showing all of the signs of Pregnancy. 

MomokoCove

10:14pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

Jae was surprised when James had said all this to him, unsure of how to respond."That's...not logical though..." He responded quietly and slowly.It didn't seem correct, but what other explanation was there?It didn't seem like there was any other possiblities.Jae was wracking his mind for one and was obviously shocked.He didn't know know what to do and walked out of the bathroom before sitting back down on the bed to take this all in.How could this have happened?

LadyTsunade

6:26pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

James remained in the bathroom for a few minutes before he came out as well, shutting off the light as he went and came to sit own beside Jae. He was quiet for a moment, trying to come to terms with this whole situation at hand. He glanced over at Jae, he was quiet as well and James could tell that he was deep in thought. 

He sighed quietly before he reached over and pulled Jae into him. He didn't want to interrupt him, but he didn't want Jae to think that he was blaming him or rejecting him in any way, shape, or form. He loved him, he just wasn't quite sure how to tell him that yet. SO he figured that he would try his best to show him instead. Jae was the most important thing to James, and if this was really happening, then he was in for the ride too. 

MomokoCove

7:10pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Jae was surprised when James pulled him closer and was uncertain."James...is this going to turn out okay?I mean people are going to stare at me and you more than ever.Are you okay with that?With us being judged...?I mean they...they might not think we're suited to raise a baby..."Jae quietly spoke.He wasn't sure if James was okay with the situation or if he was not/All he could do was hope it would turn out alright.

He stared at the floor quietly, his mind wandering as he waited for a response.Jae felt very anxious right now, hoping James would understand.If it didn't turn out alright Jae didn't know what he would do.

LadyTsunade

7:44pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

James understood Jae's concern, James was shy with just being with Jae out in public. Jae being pregnant was going to complicate things indefinitely. He tightened his grip slightly and resting his head on Jae's. "Of course it's gonna be ok, Jae... let them stare." He responded to Jae quietly.

"I'm ok with it if you're ok with it and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks." He said, it was to himself too, telling himself that it didn't matter hat anyone else thought about the to of them as long as they ere together and happy. He kissed Jae's jawline lovingly.

MomokoCove

2:24pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

-Around 4 months later-

Jae was currently four months into his pregnancy now, sleeping at on his side usually.He awoke though from a soft movement in his belly.He sat up a bit and once againfelt the swift thud, harder than last time.A sudden realization lit up his eyes and he placed a hand over his swollen belly gently.He was surprised that this what had woken him, at the same time he was filled with joy though.He was about to wake James but wasn't sure if he was truely asleep or not.Sometimes it seem as if he'd been waiting for Jae to need something.

LadyTsunade

2:53pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

James felt the movement next to him and opened his eyes slowly. Jae had been waking up and wanting things for four months now, and he had been the one to go out and get those things. He sat up soon after Jae did, half asleep and half not wanting to do hat ever Jae wanted him to do but he would anyway. He started to move towards the edge of the bed to get up.

MomokoCove

9:09pm Oct 2 2010 (last edited on 9:13pm Oct 2 2010)

Normal User

Jae looked at James and grabbed his hand."Stay..."He told him quietly.He then pulled him a bit closer before placing James' hand on his swollen belly.He waited for a moment for the swift movement, then he felt it.The swift kicking was obvious but not very hard.It was hard enough to be noticed easily though.He was so glad there was proof of the little growing inside his swollen abdomen he had nothing to say at this moment.He was just speechless and felt like he didn't need to say anything.

LadyTsunade

9:31pm Oct 2 2010 (last edited on 11:48pm Oct 2 2010)

Normal User

James was confused and so very tired when Jae grabbed his hand and told him to stay. He was even more confused when Jae pulled him closer and was too tired to think of a possible reason for why he wouldn't want him to get up but to come closer. So the baby kicking certainly asn't on his mind as Jae guided his hand down to his stomach. "Jae..." He said, still slightly groggy from just waking up. "What're you-" 

The baby kicked, and this time he felt it to and was instantly awake and silent, feeling for it again. The kicking wasn't major, but it was that. James looked up at Jae in the dim light of his bedroom and smiled at him, this was proof that Jae was in fact pregnant. It as obvious that he was before but this made everything else seem less important. 

He took his hand away from Jae's preggy belly and crawled on his hands and knees up to Jae's face. There he put a hand on Jae's cheek and gently directed his face up. He smiled again before he placed a kiss on Jae's lips. He as so happy now he didn't know what to say or think. 

James pulled Jae down with him to lay down. He was extremely happy, both for Jae and the life inside of him, but if he didn't sleep he wouldn't be able to function properly. He yawned quietly. "I'm sorry." He apologized, his eyes already closed. "I'm so happy right now, but I'm exhausted." He told him quietly and pulls Jae as close as his preggy belly would allow before he spoke again. "Sleep ith me?" He smiled jokingly, and looked at Jae in the dim light of the bedroom.

LadyTsunade

9:30pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

The next morning James was reluctant to move, let alone get up. It was rare for Jae not to have already gotten him up with some random need or craving or problem that comes along with the wonderful experience of child rearing. He sighed and opened his eyes to look at the alarm clock. 6:28. Why was he up so early anyway? Wasn't it the weekend? James couldn't remember and didn't feel like thinking about it right now. Not now...

He rolled over to face Jae, sometime in the middle of the night he had turned away from his lover. He looked at the still sleeping Jae for a moment before he closed his eyes once again with a content and tired sigh.  He knew, deep down, that Jae was about to get up any time now. 

LadyTsunade

10:49pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

[So not bumping ^^ You need to post missy o.o]

LadyTsunade

12:14am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[Dude o.o; We can't forget Alex and Damien and the Cafe ;D]

Go to page: 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29