*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
MomokoCove

5:02pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Jae glared at Alex before sighing."Stop it Alex.This has gone far enough."He told him firmly, wanting him to stop messing with James like this.He couldn't stand to see James like this and wanted to slap him.Of course,  without thinking and blinded by how upset he was he did indeed slap him.In fact he didn't even realize till he felt the stinging in his own hand from the collision  and said nothing more.He didn't want to make this worse.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:24pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

The room was quiet. James was staring at the two across the room from him and Alex at the ground. It took a few seconds for him to register that he had been hit, but when it finally did it hurt. He put his hand up to his face. "Jae..." James managed in the shock of the moment, moved very slowly in pushing himself off of the wall he had been leaning on. Alex's mind was a buzz, "Did you just...?" He straightened up and looked at him hand, no blood, nothing. He scoffed quietly. "You hit me." 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

5:41pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"I wasn't just going to stand aside."Jae told him calmly, and turned to look at James for a moment before turning back to Alex.He silently stared at him for a moment before sighing, and looking at the ground.He honestly didn't want to deal with this.It was so much drama and Jae felt slightly overwhelmed by it actually.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:52pm Sep 7 2010 (last edited on 7:13pm Sep 7 2010)

Normal User

Alex looked at him, then over at James. "Please leave." James told him quietly, fun over. Alex sighed, before he rounded the couch and came over to James. Dance with me." Alex told him, grabbing his chin. James removed his hand, though not forcefully, just in resignation. "Its no fun dancing alone anyway." He said.

"I'm not dancing with you Alex." James said, he didn't understand how Alex could possibly do this to him. Go from torturing him, to getting slapped, to asking him to dance. He was sure Alex had a few loose wires loose in his head. He also wanted to know how Alex figured out where he lived.

"Fine. I'll call someone to dance with me." Alex said, taking a few steps back and pulling out his phone. He flipped it open and started to text. "What are you doing?" James asked, "Texting a few friends." Came Alex's simple reply. "What? Hey, don't!" James reached for the phone but Alex closed it before he could. "Too late..." Alex said in a sing song voice. He looked at the phone. "Here." He gave to James. "I don't want it now!!" James exclaimed, tossing it back at him. "Oh, ok." He said, then beamed. "Party at Lexi's house!" 

MomokoCove

7:29pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Jae was surprised at what just happened and walked over to James quietly."Are you okay with this?"He asked knowing there a bit of time before somebody arrived.He was unsure but sighed.How did he know this some how got to Damien?Well, it did.

Damien was a bit surprised when recieved a text message from a friend about a party and smiled."Alright!Been awhile since I heard about a good one."He said to himself cheerfully, as he looked around his house.It wasn't long ebfore he got ready and started to head over to the said address.

LadyTsunade

7:50pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Well, its kinda too late now..." James told Jae, looking down at the floor. He hated it when Alex was around. It was always like this. Why did it feel like he was the one that had been slapped?

Alex moved to the kitchen and started opening all of the cabinets. "Hey James! You've been shopping haven't you?" He called, his voice echoing off of the walls. He started pulling things down that he could use at the party. Chips, crackers, and other junk foods you eat at parties. There were cokes to go around in the big sub zero fridge as well. Others would surely add the alcoholics. 

MomokoCove

8:11pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Jae was unsure what to say now but was not surprised when after awhile he heard knocking.He waited to see if James was going to answer.He was completely unaware of the fact Damien was among the ones who were arriving."Since we won't have much time James may I have a few minutes to ymself with you?"He asked hinting the fact he wanted a kiss or two before the party was started.

LadyTsunade

8:27pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

James looked at the door, tempted to go get it but Alex came flying into the room singing, "I'll get it!" James looked at Jae. "Yes" He answered, pushing himself off of the wall. "I don't mean to baby you Jae." He told him quietly.

MomokoCove

9:35pm Sep 7 2010 (last edited on 9:35pm Sep 7 2010)

Normal User

Jae noticed Alex darting by and then quickly turned his attention."I know...I shouldn;t have spoken out like that though."He told him *censored*uringly, and hugged him gently before sighing a bit."I am sorry about that though.I'm sure it sounded harsh..."

LadyTsunade

9:52pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

James ignored Alex, who was now having trouble getting the lock on the door to cooperate properly. "A little." James smiled, but he understood. Alex was a very hectic person. James rested his arms on Jae's shoulders. "Kiss me before Alex figures out how to open the door." He chuckled, kissing Jae.

MomokoCove

10:12pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Of course~"Jae had managed before being kissed.He knew somehow somebody would find out and bring this up later but ignored that.He wouldn't mind in fact if he was asked he would openly admit that he did kiss James.He was proud he was dating him honestly.He didn't need to be shy about whom he was dating.

LadyTsunade

10:26pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Alex opened the door after much deliberation and left in the group of six of seven people. James reluctantly let go of Jae and smiled at him. Alex recognized one of the guys that had come in, "Hey! Did you invite everyone?" "Course~" "Thaaaanks~" Alex purred before closing the door after everyone came in. He scurried over to James. "Having fun yet?" he asked, "No." James told him.

LadyTsunade

5:22pm Sep 8 2010 (last edited on 5:23pm Sep 8 2010)

Normal User

[[ I would bump... but i don't think i will o O
Just letting you know O O ]]

MomokoCove

6:36pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled at James and looked to Alex for a split second before turning and pushing James up against the wall gently."He will be in a moment~"Jae cooed, delicately pinning James' wrists against the wall before kissing James.He didn't mind if the others watched.Let them know that James was his, and his alone.Jae loved him and that was all that mattered to him right now.

Damien had walked inside, and set down a bag that had some drinks belore glacing around.This didn't seem so bad considering people were just arriving.That was when he noticed Jae out of the corner of his eye."Jae..."He whispered to himself almost not believing it.Damien was certainly not expecting Jae to be here.

LadyTsunade

6:59pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

This was definitely a side of Jae that James had never seen before, but he certainly wasn't complaining as his wrists were pinned and Jae's lips made contact with his own. He didn't try to move in any way besides tilting his head for a better angle.

"Oh." Alex said, watching the couple's Proud PDA. He put a hand on his hip and scted 'sa.ssy. "I see how it is James. You won't dance with me but you'll play Tonsil Hockey with him." James smiled into the kiss, letting out a purr to answer Alex. Alex smiled and turned around, accepting his rejection gracefully as the door was knocked on once again.

MomokoCove

10:03pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

Jae pulled away for a moment and smiled at James."Having fun now?"He asked quietly while smiling.He loved to spend time like this with James honestly.It was quite fun even if others were watching.Maybe it was because James wasn't being so shy.He wasn't quite sure really.

LadyTsunade

10:11pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

"Yes." James answered, slightly dazed. More people were coming in through the door. And rather than staring at James and Jae as if they were the pink and purple dotted circus freaks, they looked excited as if the two were an example of things so come. "Hey!" Alex yelled at the two of them from the door. "Save some fun for later~" He cooed energetically. He had some party game set for later.

LadyTsunade

10:23pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

[[ Still not bumping o o
Thought you might want to know~ O O ]]

LadyTsunade

11:48pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

"Heeeeyy everyone!~" Alex said as he turned down the music. Everyone, having been disappointed by the loss of their music, turned to face Alex as he spoke. "Everybody that wants to play, get in a circle, we're gonna play a game." He said excitedly and jumped down from the coffee table he had been standing on. The music was turned back on and some of the crowd went back to doing what they had been doing before it was turned down. A few separated themselfves from them and went to sit in a circle as they had been instructed.

After a few minutes Alex made himself know once again. "Hey guys! We're gonna play... 15 minutes in heaven." There were fake 'oh's and 'ah's and giggles spread around the circle." Hey~ You guys wanted to play. And you can't leave now, too late." There were laughs and embarra.ssed groans. "Ok, everyone put something of theirs into the bag." He wanted around and collected things from people. After he had collected something from everyone he put his item in.

"Now I'm gonna go around and let you guys dig around in the bag for something and when everyone has something we'll start. If you get your own item put it back and draw again." He said with a smile.

MomokoCove

3:14pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Jae was nervous about this game but knew he had to play now.Quietly, he hoped Damien would not pull his item as he reached his hand into the bag and quickly grabbed the first first thing his hand touched.He pulled it out only to see it was a necklace.Wait, wasn't that Alex's item?Hopefully it wouldn't turn out badly.This was going to be hard seeing as how he was the ex of his boyfriend.

Go to page: 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29