List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
charmens

1:29pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

the microbiology one sounds really cool, like the undead version could be a virus?
also maybe a "Toxic" effect? kind of like the pets are radioactive?

xXAlbiXx

3:20pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Radioactive sounds really cool :D all green and glowy xD

Inari

11:11am Apr 29 2013 (last edited on 11:30am Nov 8 2013)

Normal User

well since the last 24 hours of data got lost, Ill just suggest another time ;D

any kind of information in the hatchery about colour hatch chances for cs eggs :) like are they the same as for common eggs with black/bino/achro or are there differentd % :)

kibo~

signature
Wolf

8:37pm Apr 29 2013

Normal User

....... ;w; The one time I decide to not be lazy and update this thing -Plods back into hole-

Carcass

8:39am Apr 30 2013 (last edited on 8:40am Apr 30 2013)

Normal User

I have an idea. Maybe add a bit more tu depending on what kir is asking for. Instead of 100k for every creatu, maybe the not as rare ones stay 100k, and the more rarer colors or creatu up the price to 500k or something. *bad at suggestions*

Kir\'s Current Request: Blonde Murren. Rmail if you have one for a cheap price!
holidays321

9:29am May 4 2013

Normal User

be able to use ageless affects on mutants?

c:
mythies123

11:46pm May 5 2013 (last edited on 11:46pm May 5 2013)

Normal User

Spider is implemented. is the Drachid
black adultGrrr...

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/18/10/enhanced/webdr11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-23057-1405694463-6.gif
RockySprite

7:05am May 10 2013

Normal User

So I had a thought, and maybe it's gonna make me sound like a total stupid newbie,(sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place by the way...), which I am, but here's what I was thinking. I noticed that there's buyable furniture that the users can get, but it has absolutely no function. So, my thought was that what if players could build or design and furnish their own houses? I mean, we get to design our own characters, might as well give them someplace to live with their Creatu. Anyway, maybe that'd be way too hard or they're already working on it or whatever, but it was just a thought I had.
xXAlbiXx

10:36am May 10 2013

Normal User

I like that idea Rocky :) 

Noctre

4:46pm May 11 2013

Normal User

I dont know if this has been suggested or not but....have a size reference for creatu? Like, have them stand next to someone who's 5 feet tall to show their size. It'd be very useful for artists who want to draw their creatu with them (personally anyway)

Pretzel

6:56pm May 15 2013 (last edited on 1:08pm May 29 2013)

Normal User

heres my suggestions: 

We should have higher barter tokens
Have the pages numbers on both top and bottom of the quick stock screen and and threads too, among other pages who might need it.
"(insertusernamehere)'s open auctions" page, both pet and item auctions.
Be able to withdraw a bid.
Be able to search for special effects such as stardust in the pet search.
Send pets in bulk.
Be able to select and set different egg species for sale at the same time.
Make the la
yer system on the dream HA builder the same as the wardrobre.
There should be a limit on the number of auctions you can participate in, cause some people abuse of the auctions system.
Ranked #xx in quantity of xx pets. (Counts multiples)
Ranked #xx in Ginger (or any color) creatu collector.
A tab where you can see your unfinished collections. (Collections you have put some items but not all of them)
Something that relates the "How to hatch xx Egg" egg series with lowering the chance of a hatch fail
If you complete a collection of books, have an option of adding it to your library, so we dont have to get doubles, same with squishy collections for the squishy shelf.
Idk if theres something of the like, but, a search feature in biiiig shops would be easy, i mean inside the shop. Soemtimes i found myself struggling to find an item within 30 pages of items from some users shop...
An alert when an auction you made gets an auto buy or ends and the tu is transfered to you.
A notebook or something where you can check the recipes you have learned, without having to take out the books off your library..
Show if eggs are incubated on market and how old are they.
Have another hatchable color between sepia cream and natural rates. So they become lower and we get another lovely color lol
Have the specific time a rmail is sent.
A select all options when stocking the food pen.
A mutant creatu log, a effects creatu log (stardust, undead, frost...)
If you click on a pet on a showroom, have in the pet details which category its stocked in.
Have a storage shortcut in the inventory page.
Have an option to put your current HA in the dream builder.
Have the option of either go to the first or last page when going in a forum thread.
Unlimited on the amount of eggs you can have its too much.

about the types of creatu: vogar: alligator-komodo dragon-crocodile?
valabex-malal cow or sheep? lol
penguin is written two times
kurrabi, chimby: kangaroo?
isnt aerix like a chimera?
cyborg: the Rstu?
lilac color: some orchid pets.

holidays321

5:22pm May 17 2013

Normal User

I like that idea too about the house for the creatu and our avatars that would be awesome....

c:
charmens

11:22pm May 20 2013

Normal User

I've had a few pet ideas, though they are all water based
sea angel 
blue dragon sea slug 
chameleon. armadillo.golden pheasant (i know we have a lot of bird but this would look amazing)  

Gasp

8:54am May 26 2013

Normal User

Like someone said above, I'd really appreciate if the effects were added in the pet search. It would easy to find a stardusted pet to buy or an undead pet to price according to the search c:

mythies123

7:02pm May 30 2013 (last edited on 7:21pm Jun 7 2013)

Normal User

It's to bad that we can't have a different creatu for every holiday. A st. Lucia's day* one would be BEAUTIFUL.... all glowy and with pretty candles and leaves on their heads...

* look it up. It's Swedish.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/18/10/enhanced/webdr11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-23057-1405694463-6.gif
Rin

9:37pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Able to wear weapons and ballons.

qweee

5:06pm Jun 8 2013 (last edited on 4:29pm Dec 24 2013)

Normal User

Creatu:  
A flying pig
a butterfly
Randomness: a create your own creatu tool! I think that would be awesome!

\'Create
\r\n
holidays321

9:44am Jun 9 2013

Normal User

Yes I like the create your own creatu tool, but mabye you could only ever make one create- your own creatu?

c:
Icalasari

8:33pm Jun 25 2013 (last edited on 8:34pm Jun 25 2013)

Normal User

Could my planetoid idea be added (Dust suggested making it an asteroid or similar ob
ject) that is jungle like, comes once a month for a few days, and requires you to explore it a limited amount each day to eventually have access to everything?

Since it won't let me make a direct link: http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/feedback/suggestions/a-small-unexplored-planetoid-to-join-the-planets/~page/1/ The thread

tle="" href="http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/feedback/suggestions/a-small-unexplored-planetoid-to-join-the-planets/~page/1/">Here is the link to the threadtle="" href="http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/feedback/suggestions/a-small-unexplored-planetoid-to-join-the-planets/~page/1/">Here is a link to the thread
snowehuskeh

9:54pm Jul 6 2013

Normal User

Maybe a new (difficult) quest that rewards a Creatu Egg if you complete it, and Create-a-Creatu art contest and the winner can get their creatu art become a new Creatu?

Goal: 7mil/30mil (Uldavi DK)
Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13