List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
tututu

5:09am Jul 25 2016 (last edited on 11:54pm Jul 28 2016)

Normal User

•  
Alien

5:18am Jul 25 2016 (last edited on 5:24am Jul 25 2016)

Normal User

A Scria care centre the made pets age would kinda make Regression Rays obsolete. Idk if that would go down very well. 
"System" isn't actually a single person. All support and mods have access to "system" to give official warnings when needed in the sb so I don't think your idea would work. I mean, we could create an account called System and just never use it but what's the need in that when People usually just send to banned or inactive accounts instead. 

Toast

1:01am Sep 9 2016

Normal User

species names ideas.

Alligator - Argaul
Gecko - Gekkon
Phoenix - Feon
Peacock - Lunaire
Komodo Dragon - Modra
Shark - Lachi
Penguin - Koogen
Jellyfish - Nidelly
Eel - Lezune
Cow - Moogu
Sheep - Oveep
Starfish - Starchin
Orca - Orcinus

Platypus - Plauti

Hyena - Yenyal
Scorpion - Ricorsi
Swan - Winsli
Lemur - Lufloon
Moth - Motune

~
Veram

2:56am Sep 13 2016

Normal User

How bout a pinging system, user can @ each other and itd make a small noise.
Also a multi pet send function would be nice that way we dont have to send them one by one.

Gaige

4:52pm Nov 6 2016

Normal User

Checkerboard/Plaid Pets
Tropical Pets (green/pink/red/orange/blue etc. colored)

Watercolor effect
Sleepy effect
Tiny/Giant effect
Angelic effect
Flowery effect

Ability to browse through Merchant Shops without having to be a merchant and vice versa

A way for a user's active pet to interact with another user's active pet (text alert)

Perhaps change the way to stock your showroom to the layout of releasing a pet into the forest?

Reducing the amount of tickets one can purchase in the raffle to a certain number so other users who don't have as much tu can still have a fair change. Then again I realized that the price of the tickets would probably have to change as well

*functions better with coffee or redbull
Nobody

12:44pm Feb 4 2017

Normal User

Shop Ideas:

Rancher

Alert shop owner when a pet in a rancher shop sells.
Flarea

9:42am Feb 14 2017

Normal User

Since egg hatches can sometimes fail... what if users were occasionally able to hatch twins from a single creatu egg?
AnimalsRAwesome

12:57pm Apr 6 2017

Normal User

Suggestion: Maybe make it so that rare eggs like Qeulis eggs don't fail?

\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nThe FNaF group.\r\n
Vrissy

4:11am Oct 4 2017

Normal User

Some creatu-based suggestions!

Species Ideas, including possible names and planets:
Sea slug themed - Atquati - Glaesi
Raccoon themed - Relcore - Kiiare
Coral themed - Atquati - Coreela
Star themed - Uldavi - Novvai
Chameleon themed - Relcore or Reiflem - Iro
Pixie/Kitten themed - Scria - Myaji

Now, some colour/effect suggestions:
Tie-dye (Unique tie-dye patterns in rainbow colours)
Porcelain/Statue (makes the creatu look like a statue, probably taking on a rigid pose as well)
Glass/Crystal (Can possibly have a related "shattered" effect as well?)
Aqua/Water (Ocean-y blues and greens, maybe their fur/skin gets kind of drippy looking?)
Flame (Firey)
Flora (Browns and Greens, with flowers/plants decorating the creatu)
Void (creatu becomes a pitch black silhouette, with bright, glowing eyes, and maybe a mouth)
Ghost (kind of like the undead effect, but more spirit like!)
Steampunk/Robot (Metallic colours, more robotic appearance)

Hope these are okay!
prinxess

12:05am Oct 5 2017

Normal User

A way to delete creatu from the graveyard. Mine is clogged with 138 of them

XerxesTexasToast

1:30am Oct 30 2017

Normal User

TU-specific egg shop to combat inflation with a currency sink. Shop is full of exclusive eggs that can only be purchased there. Only stocks with X amount of each egg every hour or so. Prices would range from 50k-500k tu. Cool new pets!

Diurnal-Star

5:08pm Oct 30 2017

Normal User

How about a 'welcome' guide, that leads you through Rescreatu when you're a new user. This can show you around the site, so that you know where to buy items, earn TU, what to do with eggs, and just where most things are on the site, and what you can do.

Also a guide telling you what clothing & accessories you can dress your avatar up with and HOW to go to wardrobe & dress the avatar. I had a lot of trouble changing my avatar, I picked up some clothing & discovered I couldn't use it.

Also why only a Rancher or a Merchant for shops that you can own? I'd prefer to sell both eggs and other items, and I'm sure others would as well.
Also you can pick up loads off eggs in a few hours, why not have other items you can pick up instead, such as clothing, food, toys etc.

Wolf

11:01pm Jan 7 2018

Normal User

Updated first post with suggestions from this thread and some others.

Rowen

8:49pm Jan 11 2018 (last edited on 8:56pm Jan 11 2018)

Normal User

WHAT IF you could find an egg at the twuntie cay, like... a quelis? or maybe even a new creatu? i think quelis are from a different planet but idk that's it that's my entire suggestion.

Samwise

12:45pm Mar 21 2018

Normal User

Maybe something along these lines for the Pig inspired Creatu?

and then for the cow inspired creatu maybe like a wooly cow? ^^

KainCrow

4:49am Dec 14 2018 (last edited on 3:07am Dec 20 2018)

Normal User

I noticed some suggestions related to the things I wanted to suggest, but I am not sure if my suggestions are included in the suggestions already..

Making Squishy shelf/Clothing Rack/Library's sections's add tab to show only one if user has more than one.
Making item that already exist on Squishy shelf/Clothing Rack/Library, to not to appear on add list.

Filter options for Squishy shelf/Clothing Rack/Library/Collections, by colour/type/genre/etc.
For collections, holiday-related/event-specific/time-specific?

Also, for Squishy shelf/Clothing Rack/Library and Showroom, option to hide details to fit in more pics, detail appearing only when clicked.

The existing similar suggestions were :

- Separate tabs for collections that have not been started yet,finished and unfinished collections
- Search function for squishy shelf
- Search function for library

Edit : Also, the items in NPC shops highlight if we already have them.. Can we have option to not to highlight, for the items with only copy on the library/clothing rack/squishy shelve/collection/food pen?
Makes compulsive hoarders like myself very sad when I realised I gave an item that I had only one to the quest and I didn't buy spare when it was available in NPC shop...

Better, if we can set the number of min no. of items to make items highlighted?

Virulent

11:57am Feb 27 2019

Normal User

I think we should have some sort of competition like old res did. It used to be for every user that joined we would get credits.
But.
To reduce random accounts, they should have to stay for a certain amount of time or put in a certain amount of hours.

Obviously maybe not get CP as rewards but we should have a competition to see who can get more people to join with our own referral links. Res is so fun - and with all of the updates and suggestions, it's improving more and more. Maybe a longer standing competition to make people aren't just creating accounts with their own links.

Starfire_Nebula

10:24am Apr 29 2020

Normal User

How about a method of cleaning the egg market by removing eggs that have been posted and are spoiled? And instead of simply returning them to owner, why not just delete them completely? Obv whoever is trying to get rid of them won't want them anymore and neither do potential buyers.... Putting a time limit on spoiled eggs in the market would be very helpful for everyone, that way the market doesnt get full of just unwanted, forgotten spoiled eggs....

Meet my Babies!rnAdopt your own pet at Xanje.com!rnAdopt your own pet at Xanje.com!
Evelyan

6:30am May 11 2020 (last edited on 3:04pm May 27 2020)

Normal User

Item:
Atquati and Scria planet squishy.
(*we have only reiflem and relcore squishy)

Zen

4:17am May 12 2020

Artist

Noted! 

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13