List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Bookmark Thread
GamingPrincess

3:11pm May 14 2012

Normal User

How about a way to filter collections.

Like a tab for collections already finished. (I know this is already implemented, it's only here to make a point)

A tab for collections that haven't been finished, but have been started. (So it's easier to find them later then you have the rest of the items for that collection)

And a tab for collections that haven't been finished or started.
xXAlbiXx

12:46am May 15 2012

Normal User

In the new inventory, it'd be great if we could still see how many hunger points a food item would give to your pet. I can't seem to find it any more :3

SonicHeroine

12:53pm May 16 2012

Normal User

Has anyone suggested dyes that make creatu look like the ones sitting on the site's name in the top left corner? No idea what to call it, sky dye maybe? I don't know lol. :s

lechocolat

3:41pm Jun 3 2012 (last edited on 3:54pm Jun 3 2012)

Normal User

as part of 'more functions for showroom' i'd like to be able to list a pet under several categories instead of just one.

and, is it possible to develop the pet search for auctions? i think it would be more efficient to have a pet search on the auction page, as well as to be able to search for pets on a certain end date/start date. >> example: i want to know which pet auctions are going to end tomorrow etc.
Suz

12:49pm Jun 19 2012

Normal User

I would also suggest a search feature for ranchers shops an other one is that there is a shopping cart feature for each store so if you buying multiple items you one need to enter the code once .
Orizinga

12:41pm Jun 30 2012

Normal User

I had a suggestion here- http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/feedback/suggestions/showrooms1/~page/1/#post_1779532
its not already suggested i believe.
Orizinga

9:08pm Jul 8 2012

Normal User

Isnt the Mirabilis a Phoenix?
Moltres

1:54pm Jul 16 2012

Normal User

How about Tattooed Creatu? :) I made a thread for it here. 
http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/feedback/suggestions/tattoo-039-d-creatu/

RainofStars

6:36am Jul 19 2012

Normal User

Shade creatu really need to be released. Really. It's just epic. Might as well, since one was already done years ago.

Billark

12:57am Jul 21 2012

Normal User

I don't know if someone suggested it yet, but I really think kir needs to start taking mutant pets aswell because the prices of them has dropped dangerously low.

other than that, rescreatu should totally have an application for androids :D

Sunshine

6:47am Jul 24 2012 (last edited on 8:09pm Jul 24 2012)

Normal User

Quick Stock and Storage could use a quick glance quantity number (like Inventory has) so we can see at a glance how many of an item we have in stock. It has the drop down menu but we need to see it quickly when we are purchasing items from shops or filling our shops. Also a search feature for Storage and Quick Stock like the one we have for Inventory.
Suz

11:59pm Aug 5 2012

Normal User

Just a quick thought of adding a column for mutants on the creatu log
Jei

12:47am Aug 6 2012

Normal User

My suggestion: In the Creatu Search, we should be able to look up creatu by what letter their name starts with.

(ie: Someone is looking for a name that start with 'L', they would select L from a drop down menu) - Similar to how colour/species/gender/etc is selected.

Paarthurnax

11:46am Aug 14 2012

Normal User

My suggestions were to have a notice that tells you how many of the item you're about to buy is in your inventory and a notice that says if you need an item or not in a quest.

It's a bit more elaborate of a deion on the thread. c:

PAAR

Wolf

8:58pm Aug 29 2012 (last edited on 9:05pm Aug 29 2012)

Normal User

Right, after many many months, i've decided to update the list again. I apologise for the slowness as i've been busy with real life c:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Twoyellowtulips: The feature has already been implemented, but I will add it nonetheless. Thank you for your input =)

Aragrathiel: Facts and deions have already been added in the Creatu Species List. I'm not really sure what you're talking about here. Are you suggesting that we should have some 'Fun facts' about Creatu?

ElyonBrown: I'm sorry if I did miss your suggestion. What was it again? c:

SonicHeroine: No one's suggested that specifically, but we did have a trial run for a colour called Spirit, which looks a little like what appears on the top left corner of your screen.  =)

Lechocolat: Your suggestion about the pet search for auctions has been added. c: Also for the start/end date suggestion, you can view which auctions are going to end on certain dates by clicking the "End Date" category when you are on the pet auctions page.

Orizinga: I believe that the Mirabilis is ba.sed off birds of Paradise. c: Also, your suggestion has been added.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for your contributions, everyone!

Jenny

9:00pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

I suggested freezing the springs. c:
Also, thank you for using my banner. :)

i’m such a gamer uwu
Wolf

9:04pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

Aye, you're welcome Spazz. =) It's a wonderful banner! I did have some trouble with the coding at first though, I think there was a " missing towards the end of the code.

Could you maybe elaborate on the suggestion a little more?

Jenny

9:11pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

Oops, yup it was missing that. Just so many codes on one page. x3x; Fixed it now. c:

Also, it's like stopping the springs so that it'll freeze on whatever tier it's on, so even if you miss a day, you won't have to start over until you activate it. o3o

It's better explained tle="" target="_blank">here with some other staff input. @3@

i’m such a gamer uwu
ObsidianFaust

12:13am Sep 4 2012 (last edited on 12:13am Sep 4 2012)

Normal User

I'm sure it has been suggested already, but when eggs are hatched and they fail could they possibly not count?
By that I mean to say if as a Rancher I have just hatched an egg, and the next two after that fail....then my hatches for the day go back to 0. 

Could failed hatches not be counted? Because then everyone has to wait 24hrs to do it all over again, and in that time frame eggs continue to grow older. It seems like a waste.
AlloraSilverfield

9:36pm Sep 7 2012

Normal User

two suggestions!
one: creatu should each have cries. Like, noises they would make in real life, that they make when you click on them!
two: each planet should have its own theme music!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13