List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
Wolf

11:32pm Jul 10 2013 (last edited on 8:21am Jun 5 2014)

Normal User

Everything has finally been updated. Please rmail me if anything is missing, thanks for your input and suggestions guys c:

Samwise

8:00pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

I would like to see a Griffin type creatu Griffins are my fave mythological creatures <3

wearit

5:52pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

Maybe a "Make your own beanie" store, (or just added items to the craft shop) where users can buy beanie bases, faces, ears, and other beanie parts to make a custom one in the Cooking Basin?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fsX97.gif[/IMG]
Jenny

12:31am Sep 24 2013 (last edited on 12:32am Sep 24 2013)

Normal User

I had a suggestion a while ago about changing the HA underwear in general.

tle="" target="_blank">being able to change the HA underwear in general.
since the underwear sometimes conflicts with some clothing items like how it still shows while wearing one of the shorts for the females

i’m such a gamer uwu
ZombiesStoleHeart

6:23pm Nov 5 2013

Normal User

I think it would be really cool if we could put our pets beside our HA (:
Inari

11:35am Nov 8 2013

Normal User

since the search got an update, which was really worth it with all the new functions..Id still add something to it... either a "deselect" or "any"-function for the option box, which shall be displayed of the results. because when you once choose to only see the prices or names or whatever, you will only see the number or name, but cant change it back.

thats kinda sad, because this way the search function to check rancher prices is completely useles, if you once selected a display option for the seach results :(

if this problem is for my own stupidy, please tell me how to get rid of it xD

kibo~

signature
Pretzel

2:30pm Nov 26 2013 (last edited on 9:53am Dec 21 2013)

Normal User

A "block this user" option for the sb :P
Higher rewards for releasing pets from your hatch slots
(so people stop hatching natties with "good" names to see if they get more than 1k in auctions ._. Raise it to 10k. 10k is still not a lot. But its more than what this people usually get auctioning off common pet naturals, sepia and creams.)
Moar variety of leg warmers!
Bring back the "1 item per" in npc shops for NEW EVENT/HOLIDAY items.
Draqua DK squishies
Make K1R ask for non-seasonal mutants.

Jenny

11:34pm Dec 22 2013

Normal User

i've suggested a birthday/item pet for birthdays (along with an optional monthly or so announcement of birthdays)

i’m such a gamer uwu
qweee

4:25pm Dec 24 2013

Normal User

I think that if underfed, Creatu won't die. I don't want to keep all my pets in the showroom because i'm not very active. 

\'Create
\r\n
Billark

7:04am Dec 29 2013

Normal User

A REALLY COOL SUGGESTION HERE

Accesorry for hA 

pirate hats

PIRATE HATS

this should've been a thing like yesterday

Pretzel

1:51pm Jan 23 2014

Normal User

A search funcion in the squishy shelf.

Pretzel

9:48pm Feb 7 2014 (last edited on 5:32pm Mar 14 2014)

Normal User

Search function in the library too.
Also an item that workds like a name remover. You know how a lot of us hatch natural worthless pets with a name we want to snatch?
This item works like a name tag but only removes the name from the pet and releases it right away. Deleting the pet (just like when you release from hatch slots) and turning the name free.
Or give an option to a tag to release the pet? (Not a part that can lead to misclicking)

Pretzel

9:11am Mar 8 2014 (last edited on 9:11am Mar 8 2014)

Normal User

Planet morphing potions.
Sometimes people want to morph a pet and they want an specific pet that's not a wyrae. And it's a shame you can't morph a wyrae. (Or make wyrae's morphable...?)
So let's say your pet turned into a mirabilis. If you wanted let's say a uilus, you'd buy an Scrian morphing potion and your pet would only transform into the diff scrian pets.
The potion can be very very stubborn (maybe have a chance to fail?) (or maybe have two planets in one potion [Scria and Atquati morphing potion]) to avoid making it too easy for the users xD?

orrr make wyraes morphable... .3.

Pretzel

5:22pm Mar 14 2014 (last edited on 11:22pm Mar 26 2014)

Normal User

Make a new higher tier for springs. (Lvl 100 or something, maybe not so high) Where you stop getting crap like waterlogged books and driftwood. And instead you get pearls, shimmering flecks and gems? or maybe some other not so crap items...?

Make the "Close auction" button on your auctions not invisible? thank you!

Change the body feature select system to a dropdown list or something.

Albion

3:35am Mar 20 2014

Normal User

Please could we have some Victorian style hats with veil , half jackets and hand helds to go with the Valentine dress ... my girl has a denim jacket over hers which is okish  ...

( thinks I would really love a Victorian green velet riding habit as I can not afford one real time).

Exploring .... need a compass ... amd a return ticket !
Pretzel

12:36am Apr 7 2014 (last edited on 7:03pm Apr 14 2014)

Normal User

Not let people place unincubated eggs in the egg market.
Give a limit of eggs you can place in the market per specie. 15 pages of the same person selling that many eggs is ridiculous.
and let it show how old the egg is.

Let you clean your own rmail outbox. I like to keep track of rmails i sent to semi-inactive users.
Or let me put my outbox rmails in diff folders, just like inbox?

Also a neapolitan ice cream, three-colored (pink, brown and whilte/beige) themed dye kit.
Or a turquoise/orange/lime green dye kit.

Shiny

7:07am May 8 2014

Normal User

I think it would be cool to see some new creatu's. Not only seasonal, but also year-round ones too. :3 Like a Lion turtle, that has a tree on its back. xD

Setzer

12:17pm May 11 2014 (last edited on 12:37pm May 11 2014)

*is going to stalk this forum now because of reasons* I also have a few ideas: 

A 'chrome' dye kit. Like gold and silver, but wish a shiny platinum and metallic blue instead. Maybe only usable on CS pets like gold and sliver? Idk.

A notification to tell you your auction has been bidded on, and how high the bid currently is. 

Kir asking for quelis. 

Possibly also asking for achromatics as the only use for them is currently collections. 

Possibly if a creatu with an effect is handed to Kir, you receive the item that gives that effect in return. (though that might end up being abused, idk. put a limit on it maybe?)

After tier three in the springs, have the prizes like waterlogged books and petrified wood removed.

Have creatu with effects count on the creatu leaderboard as 'unique creatu'.

A quetzalcoatl creatu. (I know there's already a snake though)

A griffin creatu. (though uilus and easero kinda come close so maybe not)

I only read the main post and not everyone else's posts, so I apologize if I've re-suggested anything else anyone's already come up with. ^^;

xXAlbiXx

11:33am Jun 1 2014 (last edited on 11:35am Jun 1 2014)

Normal User

Just in light of the new hatching creatu squishies i'd love for there to be a little more interaction when hatching creatu.

. Possibly a hatching animation? 

. Having to physically do something to incubate an egg-
This could be different for the different planet's eggs, like having to place atquati eggs in water and keep them hydrated till they hatch or putting reiflem eggs in a hot furnace and adding coal till it hatches. Also the rarer eggs could require more nurturing for longer before they hatch. (the way this is done could be similar to the current Planter event going on)

. Hatching au
dio maybe?

. Also possibly making the hatchery look more like a hatchery? At the moment it's just a white page with eggs on... 

Vivster

6:00pm Jul 19 2014

Normal User

Maybe there could be lightning shaped earrings?  Maybe sort of a Zaphao thing?

Also, maybe dolphin creatu or even a potoo creatu?  

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13