List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
Zen

12:56pm Apr 25 2015

Artist

We have one already Feather :D (if I understand correctly) 
Information> Creatu search > scroll down to Kir Quest search 

Setzer

1:20pm Apr 25 2015

I think maybe for the next year's spring CS egg raffle we could have just one to two entries per user to make it more fair for everyone to have a chance. Maybe treat it like the OAK raffle where going to the calendar every day gets you a single entry in the end, only with a certain amount of flowers? Then there could still be leaderboard prizes as well so the flowers would still have use. c:

Cygnella

10:38pm Apr 26 2015

Normal User

Oops, somehow forgot about that xD!
Today I was thinking about this idea though: When you go to someone's merchant shop, have a search query box like you have in your inventory, so you can find items faster.
Alien

10:30am Apr 27 2015 (last edited on 11:39am Apr 27 2015)

Normal User

I have an idea for The atqueen forest.

Maybe to make exploring it more exciting we could make it something like the new way of hunting for seasonal eggs? You know "explore onward" and all that. Instead of eggs/items hidden in the scenery it could be creatu? 

Oh also just another little idea

Perhaps we could be given something on our "Resaversary" like an everlasting food item in the shape of a birthday cake or (I may be pushing my luck here) a new creatu egg that you can only obtain on this occasion. 

I'd also like an option to send people Rmails via their profile. Maybe under the links for viewing Showroom, Merchant/Rancher etc, there could be a link saying "Send Rmail " 

Kelpie

6:07pm May 2 2015

Normal User

res should have emojies for the r-mail

Cygnella

9:50pm May 2 2015

Normal User

It would be useful to be able to look at other people's offers for trades. That way if you're trying to offer eggs or an expensive item and someone else has already offered, you don't have to waste the time/tu.
Scrubbie

10:46am May 12 2015

Normal User

I have two suggestions and idk if this is the correct place to put one of them but I am going to anyway...

1. We have filters in inventory, quick stock, and storage, but only the filter in inventory and quick stock work. Users who like to keep their items in their storage would be nice to be able to use the filters in our storage.

2. New Pizza idea. Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch!!!!

Selling Zaps for 50k Each! Rmail me...
hbippo999

7:19pm Sep 2 2015

Normal User

I have a suggestion for an event in the future. The Astral World Portal would open once every year and would stay open until the event was done. During the event, you'd go on a sort of quest. But this wouldn't be like getting items or pets quests. This would be the kind of quest where you took your Cyid on a journey and the Cyid like began speaking to you completely, in event text, where you'd be able to find out about your Cyid's history. Your Cyid would tell you the story of its species and you'd be sent on a journey throughout the Astral World to discover the history of the Cyid and find out how the Cyid race was created. I mean, isn't it a little mysterious how Cyid were mysteriously created? Haven't you ever wondered where they actually come from what their home world is? I mean the idea of just finding out about the history of the Cyid, and making it like into an information quest and learning the Cyid's origin story, that'd be really cool. The Astral World is naturally one of the Cyid's native worlds, so why not get the chance to explore the Astral World? Of course, the portal to the Astral World would only be open until sunset of each lasting day of the event. The Astral World's portal would have to like go on cooldown at sunset. But during the event, the Creatu you have on hand, would take on an Astral form lasting only until Sunset, when the portal goes on cooldown until the morning. The Astral form would provide a +1 intellect boost during the event and after the event ended your creatu would retain the intellect boost. The Astral world would have like cave paintings depicting how and why the Cyid was created, how it came to life, the story of the birth of the first ever Cyid, where its origins were and figuring out how the Cyid goes to the Astral World. The Astral World would have unique rewards to the Astral World event. The Astral World would mirror an Asian theme, with scrolls to help record important documents and the stuff in the scrolls would reveal a part of the painting. The scrolls and cave paintings would be like a puzzle. Each puzzle would be different and unique, with each puzzle becoming more difficult than the last. You'd be able to like solve different levels of puzzles consisting of all kinds of brain teasers and puzzles where you help test your pet's intellect. I mean, imagine being able to find out just how smart your pet really was. Well, every year the event happens, the Astral World would give a set of scrolls containing a series of brain teasers to help test your pets intellect during the event. The smartest and most intelligent pets during the event's course would be ranked on intellect rank. The pet with the highest intellect rank would let their owner receive a intellect trophy/certificate as a reward for proving how smart your pet was. The intellect rankings would update each day and would change as creatu read more books and got more intellect points through the books they read and the event's brain teasers would be a sort of test to like show how smart your pet is. Pets with really high intellect rank would receive, or rather their owners would receive a special trophy that symbolized how smart their pets were.
Billark

1:38pm Nov 12 2015

Normal User

A lava/fire effect obtainable from reiflem ?

Perhaps something like the springs in atquati but maybe there could be something guarding the volcano and you either succeed or fail trying to get past the guard and try a chance dipping in the hot springs near there or something. Just an idea :v

I'm not sure if someone had suggested that but I'd love a fire effect creatu ^o^

WerewolfFlower

11:53am Dec 1 2015

Normal User

I think we should be able to have more to hatch more creatu 

~WerewolfFLower~
Syaraa

1:00am Dec 21 2015

Normal User

I am so with deleting creatus from site. There are huge amount of unwanted ones that not gonna be sold ever.
As well as, i would suggest that a relationship button is on for creatus. To make creats of users in friendship relation or mates. It would be fun. I don't care about breeding though. 
Omferas

1:37am Dec 21 2015

Normal User

Hi all
yes i agree the 
suggestion White syaraa
omnoms

12:49pm Jan 4 2016

Normal User

Imagine hoarding some pets from Rancher Shops.

Aheas, for example. (coughs)

You check pet search for aheas under 200k, all colours.

You get a nice result of many many pages of wonderful ahea.

Then, the torture begins.

You must open each rancher link, locate each ahea from the shop, 

and only then click each one's buy button. 

That'll take you..... well. However long you last. 

THE SUGGESTION.

adding a "Purchase" button to the Search results list.

- applies only when the pet is for sale in a Rancher Shop, obviously
- purchased pet goes on your profile just like a normal rancher purchase
- earnings go to the rancher shop's owner just like normal purchase

10/10 lives would be easier. what's there to lose?

- walks out ->

Tchaikovsky

10:08pm Feb 17 2016

Normal User

Sorry if someone's suggested this.
I like how merchant shops listed the lowest price and highest price when editing your stock, so you don't have to search every item. It's super convenient, and I think it would be needed with the egg marketplace too. Selling eggs would be a little more accessible. Also, it seems you can only sell one type of egg at time (or at least my computer lets me...)
Thanks!
Fin123

3:43pm Mar 26 2016 (last edited on 3:51pm Mar 26 2016)

Normal User

Creatu Type Suggestions: What about Sea Lions? Walrus? Mammoth? Tucans? :O
Rescreatu123456

2:28pm Apr 19 2016 (last edited on 11:27am May 27 2016)

Normal User

Sorry if any of this has already been suggested. Please add this to the main list.
1. There should be a collection that holds one of every kind of apple.
2. Supernatural collection: Ghostly Glowing Flower, Ghastly Scimitar, Haunted Red Apple, Haunted Green Apple, Haunted Yellow Apple
3. Mermaid, Chimera, and Cyborg as creatu types kind of already have been implemented, with Sirleon as Mermaid, Mutant Ardur as Chimera, and RSTU001/RSTU002 as Cyborg.
4. Twins and such should be able to hatch.
5. "Metallic" color - a metallic version of the natural creatu color for each species.
6. CS item: Genetic Destabilizer. Causes selected pet to become mutant.

It is mostly random items, but I have some pretty cool stuff in my merchant shop.
GlowWormQueen

5:05pm Apr 25 2016 (last edited on 5:09pm Apr 25 2016)

Normal User

If I'm not mistaken, I've noticed that hijabs aren't a specific article of clothing that's available. While I'd understand not wanting religion to influence the site, it could be a good way to make Muslim women feel more welcomed on Res.
   Secondly, maybe this is just me, but customizing your profile is very confusing and I honestly don't know how to do it. Maybe it could be more straight forward and easy to figure out?

Best wishes from Glow.
Mendini

5:57pm Jun 14 2016 (last edited on 11:38pm Jul 3 2016)

Normal User

Fix old usable items

Why bother with a signature.
omnoms

1:48am Jun 27 2016 (last edited on 1:48am Jun 27 2016)

Normal User

yo. while hair dyes was already out there, how about

body paint?

just flat colours (or maybe even some simple markings if you're feeling fancy)
because lets be honest who wouldnt want their skin colour to be a pretty shade of pastel blue or deep violet or a nice spring green?

functionality- such as there's the zombie skin colour item, it would be a cute jar or a small bucket of paint, and "wearing" it would give you a nice new la
yer of colour. 

'u'

Mendini

6:59am Jul 2 2016

Normal User

fix the planet mirrors

Why bother with a signature.
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13