List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13 Bookmark Thread
Divinity

5:59pm Nov 27 2012

Normal User

This has been touched on in other threads, but I thought I'd mention it here.
I think either morphing potions should be brought back, or there should be some other way to put color effects on creatu who don't have art for them.
With morphing potions growing rarer and rarer, players who have been playing for a while have a collecting advantage other than the simple fact that they have been playing longer.

I'd also like to voice my support for Camouflage, or some other patterned color different from Calico.

charmens

11:33am Nov 29 2012

Normal User

i think there should be an advent for swamp or eel effect for atquati creatu ^^ 

SirOverlord

3:23pm Dec 1 2012 (last edited on 3:23pm Dec 1 2012)

Normal User

I made a suggestion for being able to preview your forum signature so you could see what it would look like before saving your changes. Link

And I also made another suggestion concerning the HA. I wanted a curly hair option, as well as being able to have your two eyes be different colors. tle="" target="">Link

SirOverlord\'s Dragons
Meg

1:42am Dec 3 2012 (last edited on 1:43am Dec 3 2012)

Normal User

I made a slight hair suggestion. On hair styles like mine, have the hat/item on the head push the hair down so you don't have that awkward little bit of hair sticking out of your hat 'o'

Also, I suggested that some of the alert items be brought back.

charmens

9:04pm Dec 14 2012

Normal User

what about an "Effect" search on the creatu search page, i find it hard to find specific  stardusted/undead pets
i mean we have a mutant search....

DayDreamsAwake

6:44am Dec 16 2012

Normal User

I already suggested the "Effect" search. But I'm glad someone else had the same idea.
Jei

7:53am Dec 18 2012

Normal User

Pet Species Suggestion: Pig/Wild Boar
(sorry if this was suggested before)

Inari

10:37am Jan 5 2013

Normal User

uhm i guess I´d have 2 little ideas to add, since they are not on the list of apge1 :)

oen thing: some kid of storage room for eggs. trades are not liked to be seen as storage and the storage and item gallery cant be used for that. just that you store the eggs so they dont appear in the hatchery anymore and tempt the owner to hatch them immediately ;D

and the other thing would be some kind of funcion so you can manage, remove or move creatu and items in sr and gallery as whole category. so lets say, you make a category "storage" in your sr for pets you need later on on your profile, but not now. and later instead of manually removing 30 pets you can "remove all pets of the category "storage"" :) would maybe make some things easier :)

thanks for reading it :D

kibo~

signature
Frank

8:01am Jan 7 2013 (last edited on 8:03am Jan 7 2013)

Normal User

SUGGESTIONS

[Showroom]
I hope there is a chance where we can edit our pets according to category. I find it hard removing a pet from my showroom since I have to browse all of them. Editing them according to their category would really save time.

[Creatu Collector]
I hope the ranking for creatu collector is not based on the number of unique pet colors. I hope there's a point system for that. Like high colored pets get higher points for the Creatu Collector ranking per creatu. For example, user A has a sepia rodi, cream rodi, and black rodi while user B has 3 albino rodis. In our current system, userA would rank higher than userB. In my proposed system, userB should be ranked higher since he has more valuable pets.

Scrubbie

4:30pm Jan 28 2013 (last edited on 4:38pm Jan 28 2013)

Normal User

Ability to store eggs in storage and or gallery while still keeping the feature to have eggs spoil and get old.

Several users I have mentioned this to thinks it is a good idea and if eggs are kept in the hatchery for one day then moved to your gallery then moved back in a few days it will still be 1 day old egg... pretty much keeping the age of the egg if it is stored and continuing to age once put back in to the hatchery like our pets do with our showrooms

This would benifet collectors and one who is trying to hatch a certin color and eggs keep spoiling on them...(That would be my problem)

I completely agree with having eggs age I love it and wouldnt change that feature just would like to be able to collect eggs again.

I had on my profile before V3 that I dont buy eggs other than CS eggs and seasonals cause I dont waste the tu on buying them when u can just hunt for them and I would like to stick to that motto

Selling Zaps for 50k Each! Rmail me...
Lunchboxbaby

12:32am Feb 7 2013

Normal User

Not sure this has been said yet, but Smuh made the suggestion of being able to see if you could find a way to see how many days old an egg is in the egg market before you actually buy the egg? You can tell if they are fresh, old, or spoiled of course, but if a user wants to know the exact amount of days on the egg would probably be pretty useful, I think. Sorry if this has been repeated, but suggestion idea is credited to Smuh. Just posting it here in case she doesn't get around to it or it is somehow forgotten about. Thanks! :)

Vol

2:36pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

Can you put plant creatu on the list?
AlloraSilverfield

7:17pm Feb 20 2013

Normal User

I already posted it the other day in this section, but creatu pronunciations and noises need to be added to each creatu page. Also, maybe a definition after each creatu name?
Example:
Berrok (BEAR-awk)- it may look scary, but it's really just a sweetheart!

AlloraSilverfield

2:27pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Oh and a ranking for people that collect creatu of a certain color. Like:
Ranked #3 blonde creatu collector

ThePokemonGirl

9:43pm Apr 2 2013

Normal User

I Think We Need An Autopricer, That Automatically Prices Items 1 TU Cheaper Than The Cheapest.
Scrubbie

7:56pm Apr 7 2013

Normal User

Just a thought... We should have a round of new throwing items... the one I would be looking for is something to throw apples with we have had the pizza tosser, potato gun, and the petal blaster and now we need a new round of throwing items.

~Scrubbie~

Selling Zaps for 50k Each! Rmail me...
blackhorus

9:51am Apr 13 2013

Normal User

Categorizing Eggs?

My eggs have been multiplying as I continue playing Rescreatu and now it takes time to find eggs that I wanted to hatch first...

May be option to categorize egg by hatching priority or just categorizing in general?
blackhorus

9:36pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Also, a clock.... The clock on this site is different than what's on my computer, so when I auction and such I get the time wrong... is there a way to put a clock on the site?
Rin

8:40pm Apr 19 2013

Normal User

Banned accounts get 1 day so they can send their creatu to better people...
I have a friend who's really mad right now...

xXAlbiXx

1:21pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Some creatu ideas:

Beluga whales (i know they're a lot like Narwi's but the Beluga's "melon" on it's head could be an interesting creatu design)

A bio luminescent fish of some sort :D one of those cool flashy jellyfish would be awesome

Crab pincers or more shelled creatu. Scorpions perhaps?

Giraffe necks/heads/something with really long giraffe legs :D

something with 6 legs

Moose (they are just beautiful <3)

More fishy creatu's :3 a Sunfish design could be cool

Maybe tap into microbiology? Have a virus or single celled creatu.

something with spines... hedgehogs, porcupines or puffer fish perhaps?

Swans / ducks / a creatu with a bill?

Yeah... i could go on but i don't think i should xD

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13