List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
auburnstar

6:59am Aug 1 2014 (last edited on 8:40am Aug 2 2014)

Normal User

Tegu and/or moth inspired creatu

Since there are albino creatu, there should be melanistic pets.

Kelpie

10:39am Aug 20 2014

Normal User

Res should make trading cards

r mail me

bingle23

3:50am Aug 28 2014

Normal User

We should really have a panda-based creatu :3 maybe we could call it a Kadori?
bingle23

5:57pm Aug 29 2014

Normal User

Oh, and we should have our own customisable houses that we can decorate with furniture and stuff c:
Merlin77

3:20pm Sep 2 2014

Normal User

The game could be very well funded with the sales of Squishys (sp) An
initial investment or even pre-orders could be done and have a Chinese
firm do the manufacturing. They would sell big time.
Wwizzy

12:38pm Sep 24 2014

Normal User

new planets to see/visit depending on the season (and catch new pets) - somewhere down the line. Whether this is through wormholes or wandering asteroids is up to you.

Meteor showers that bring special species to be caught during a weekend blitz a couple times a year.

Jackalopes? Cat-rabbit hybrids?

Food to scavenge for as we now do for eggs? different types on each planet (or if time-crunched, all the same everywhere). you can have it on a limited number if you like (as with eggs).

Cold storage section for eggs for a small period of time, usable once per month/season (like a weekend in length).

I've only been here for a week and love what's here. These suggestions are for whenever you have the time, if ever.  If not, I'm ok with that too.
Janjanie

11:50am Nov 2 2014

Normal User

We should have collars, bells and bows for our pets. also there should be a flower based creatu.

There should be res journals. like some books on res actually have stories in them when u use them, but there should be a book u can actually write on.

Autumnvicky

8:04am Nov 20 2014

Normal User

I can view my eggs altogether on the hatchery page, yet I cannot view my already-hatched pets anywhere. I have to flip through a 1 inch window like a book to view one pet at a time. 

I suggest a page to view our pets altogether so that I can check on their status and get to the ones that need my attention without it taking hours having to flip through the other ones.
Zen

11:28am Nov 21 2014 (last edited on 3:18am Nov 23 2014)

Artist

We have something like that called Showrooms (SR). 
you can store pets there, they dont age or get hungry and you can still view their stats if you click " detailed info" under the pet. 

Just in case:
You can get to your SR by clicking the little orange dogthinggy on the top navigation bar. 

Autumnvicky

11:41am Nov 21 2014

Normal User

I didn't know about the showroom, forgive me, still new here... Thank you though! 
Scrubbie

3:17pm Dec 2 2014

Normal User

Would like to see an Apple Slingshot or Apple Launcher so that we can hit each other with apples we get off the tree. That would make the value of the apples go up also

Selling Zaps for 50k Each! Rmail me...
Scrubbie

9:18am Dec 19 2014

Normal User

oh and you know the green background around an item in shops that shows you have it in your inventory or food pen? I really wish that if you have an item in your (inventory, Storage, Gallery, or Merchant Shop) that the background is green.

Selling Zaps for 50k Each! Rmail me...
XerxesTexasToast

3:42pm Jan 16 2015 (last edited on 3:43pm Jan 16 2015)

Normal User

-sorry, posted before finding my suggestion on the list-

Shiny

3:58am Jan 17 2015

Normal User

Tapir based creatu. FTW. :D

Peridotite

3:41am Jan 26 2015

Normal User

About, making it easier to find pets of specific names? 

Instead of saying how many pets are of that name, but bring up the user who owns it. 

It would save hours of searching through accounts.
Studson

11:03am Mar 24 2015

Normal User

We should be able to take food out of our food pen to use in the quests, etc. 
Inari

8:58am Mar 30 2015 (last edited on 9:27am Mar 30 2015)

Normal User

implent more different advantages for the different plantes.
idk maybe in combination with the hatchery? like you get 5 egg nest graphics(4 plantes plus uldavi/cs) and incubation in the nest of your own planet takes a shorter period of time, longer time till they get old or higher colour hatch chances? just anything that makes it more appealing to support your own planet. maybe with some kind of reward?

for the nests: in each nest you can let's say incubate 5 eggs each with an incubation time
of some day/s, though you still only get to hatch 3 eggs a day, after a
certain time the eggs "dissapear" as they get old. maybe combine it with the request for animated hatches?
or that you have to actually "do" something every day (like idk overflowing them with lava for reiflem, bathing them for atquati, rub them in gold dust for uldavi/cs xD etc) for them to incubate..
just random ideas here..

or in general just make the plantes be more unique besides the fishing hole and the goody bags/starting clothes.

also: differentiate the pets you find by whatever. day/night was already suggested, maybe by place too? on the same planet some pets only are in this area, others in others. so people actually get to "search" for them. maybe change the places? or change them by season or month or whatever. and with that maybe a "change planet" option, like merchant/rancher as well as planet tokens?

signature
Wolf

10:03pm Apr 5 2015

Normal User

Just noting this here for self purposes-

Time limit on Trades (30 days or so) where the items will get sent back to the owner if the trade is not successful before the time limit, because we currently have 2658 pages of trades with the earliest trade going back to May 28 2009.

Wolf

4:39am Apr 10 2015

Normal User

The list has been updated :) 

Cygnella

10:16am Apr 24 2015

Normal User

How about a Kir pet search, where you can see a list of users who have a certain pet as their current Kir pet?
Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13