List of Suggested Ideas [So people don't repeat already suggested ideas]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13 Bookmark Thread
Jenny

9:43pm Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Allora, adding sounds/music to the site have been suggested before and it has been deemed a sort of tedious task since they would have to hire a completely new department of staff for it.

i’m such a gamer uwu
Westie

9:13pm Sep 19 2012

Normal User

As I stated in the SB, there should be a History of Rescreatu Book made by Pat... He is beginning to talk about how it started so I must flee back to the SB :)

^_^
Jenny

10:30pm Sep 19 2012

Normal User

For the CS forum avatar thing, I think that is going to be implemented, since there's a category for them there in the CS. o3o

i’m such a gamer uwu
charmens

9:21am Sep 25 2012

Normal User

how about a robotic spices that as they get older break down and rust?

Meg

5:26pm Sep 28 2012

Normal User

Have "tiers" for all the quests, so when you fail at level 23, you go down to level 20 instead of one, but if you are at level 20, you go down to 10 so it isn't too hard.

omnoms

8:15am Oct 5 2012 (last edited on 8:15am Oct 5 2012)

Normal User

*reads list* 
*actually understood what read*

;o; Rainbow was suggested. ilupeople

Meg

10:15am Oct 7 2012

Normal User

Items from creatu.

Wolf

8:27am Oct 9 2012 (last edited on 8:30am Oct 9 2012)

Normal User

Right. So i've finally decided to update the Suggestions list again xD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

ObsidianFrost: The point of failed hatches is to give everyone a fair chance at hatching mutants. Although your suggestion does make some sense, I highly doubt not counting failed hatches would happen. Nevertheless, your suggestion has been added to the list.

Allora: Jenny has replied to your suggestion.

Westie and Charmens: Yeap, added. Thank you for suggesting. c:

Megabyte: Your first suggestion has been added. Could you maybe please elaborate on your second one? It's a little weirdly phrased c:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Thank you for your contributions, everyone!

Meg

8:33pm Oct 11 2012

Normal User

I'll explain both of them a little better.

The first one is for all quests, not just springs (saw the updates, thought I should mention that)
The second one was actually Dawn's idea. It was where you get things like Kayoki fur and stuff from creatu. Not sure how you would get it from them, maybe after they died, but I figured her idea should be added.

Meg

8:49pm Oct 11 2012

Normal User

Also, I have a new suggestion for a type of creatu. A fox :D I can't believe no one has suggested this.

Wolf

3:38am Oct 23 2012

Normal User

Meg: Ah, alright, I'll add those to the list once I have time c:

Also, the fox hasn't been suggested recently because it's already been implemented. The Veram is based on the fox =)

Gasp

3:06pm Oct 24 2012

Normal User

Hmm, I was actually hoping that there would be more variety on the human avatar, like: 1)Hairstyles
2) Eye's, nose, and mouth shapes.
3) Skin color
4) Eyebrow shapes
5) The ability to add tattoos/scars on avatar body
6)Different body shapes for avatar (Thin/Fat/Old/Young)

I was also thinking that it would be quite awesome if the avatar of each four different planet had a specific feature which they could turn on or off and available to only them. (Eg. Scrian residents could have small wings, Reiflem could have fiery eyes, Atquati could have hair made of water, and Relcore could have . . .idk xD)

Wow, I wrote alot :3

Noctre

9:16pm Oct 24 2012 (last edited on 9:18pm Oct 24 2012)

Normal User

scorpion creatu? =3 I had a design in mind...let me see if I can find it real quick

-edit- Here it is...Ive had this in mind for a while now 

AllSmiles

11:23pm Nov 2 2012

Normal User

Creatu resembling:

>Hamster
>Lemur
>Spider
>Beetle
>Elephant
>Squirrel
>Giraffe
>Duck/Swan/Flamingo
>Alligator
>Chameleon

DayDreamsAwake

1:16am Nov 4 2012

Normal User

Adding  a search category for effects when searching creatu.
Meg

8:45pm Nov 5 2012

Normal User

Don't see the Veram thing, but I'll take your word for it. Also, NPC's saying different stuff the more money you spend.
And, total support of Daydream's idea.

Jenny

8:58pm Nov 5 2012

Normal User

Wolf, you have penguin in there twice for creatu types. o:

Also, profile songs on profile under Account Suggestions can be implemented, just need HTML5 coding, I believe.

And Item Ideas: .. Don't we already have creatu inspired items?

Credit Shop Ideas: I think the CS Egg Value pack sort of been implemented with that October CS deal even if it was temporary.

i’m such a gamer uwu
DayDreamsAwake

3:07am Nov 13 2012

Normal User

Oh, I've got another idea. Camouflage colored creatu. I think it would be cool to have the chance of creatu coming out in a comouflage pattern that had different colors for each breed. Like Zenirix could be brown camo and Veram could be a reddish orange.
bkat99

11:09pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

I think this is where I leave my suggestions for an add-on to the avatar as well as a suggestion for a new creatu species...:
a series of musical notes going up from the shoulder-area

creatu:   dragonfly

charmens

11:15pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

i was wondering if at some point in time we could upload out own forum avatars? 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13