Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

2:54am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

I will try my hardest to hatch an albino/achromatic for you! I'd love to!

Noctis grinned, and walked up to were the cave thing was. "Good plan. Now, all we have to do is wait..." He mumbled, watching the river very carefully. 

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
spirit1212

11:41am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

(If it isn't too much trouble. Two posts to go! I might just send the person I made the 10,000 post to a creatu.)

SB quickly swam through the water to the cave and ran up it. Soon as she reached the top her head poked out into the air above the waterfall and watched the water below.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Avo

11:44am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Rain went looking for Shadow and found her. Come back with me. They walked slowly as she was limping when they got there he put some leaves on it. Want to tell me what happened? he asked. Not yet, I will tell you tomorrow. He snuggled up with her and they dosed off.

:)
Wolfie10

3:31pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

It's not trouble what so ever! I really don't gq e muh to do nowadays so it'll be good, especially when mag shool starts tomorrow!

Noctis waited silently for a bear to fall Into their terrific trap, so he growled softly. "This'll be so much fun!" He whispered, ligs enough for SB to hear.

spirit1212

4:09pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

(Ligs enough!)

SB nodded and saw the brown fur of a large male grizzly near the water's shore. "Get ready! I see one!",she whispered in excitement as she got ready to jump down the tall waterfall.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

4:34pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Noctis embraced the excitement and got ready to pounce on the bear. "I'll break its back and you split its jugular." He whispered. "Three... Two... One... GO!" Noctis pounced of the large waterfall, and landed on the bears back with all of his weight. The bears back broke straight away to Noctis' heavy weight, then roared and growled in pain.

spirit1212

4:41pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Shadow dove off the edge,eyes closing as the wind started pulling back the fur on her face. Once she felt her paws hit fur she opened her eyes and bit down and into the bear's neck.

Wolfie10

4:57pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Noctis somehow grinned as he was being shook around by the bear. "Good! Now... Bight harder!" He mumbled, slowly starting I loose grip on the bears back.

spirit1212

7:39pm Sep 3 2013

Normal User

With that Shadow bit down harder,causing the beast to quit fighting and fall to the ground.

Wolfie10

10:42am Sep 4 2013

Normal User

Noctis stopped attaching and jumped off the bear, watching it slowly die of blood loss. "That was... Well... AWESOME!" He yapped happily, smiling. "Let's do it again!"

spirit1212

5:27pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

Shadow laughed and replied,"But before we do that we should take its pelt,it would make a wonderful bed." She then thought of something and asked,"Do you have a place to stay,Noctis? If not I have plenty a room in my den."

Wolfie10

10:40am Sep 5 2013

Normal User

Noctis grinned. "I do not have a place to stay, so I guess I'm welcome to come. Oh, and the pelt idea is awesome!" He said, watching the bear take its last breaths and die. "Dead." Noctis mumbled to himself, grinning still.

WiseBlueFox01

3:59pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

Luna sighed and found SB quickly. She had some meat in her mouth and stepped into the light towards SB. Laying the meat in front of SB, she layed down in fornt of the meat and gave her cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Im sorry if I caused you trouble, I just want to be with you guys, not with them. Im sorry." Luna whispered to SB, not wanting to start anything. Luna waited for SB's reply.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

5:08pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

SB nodded with a smile that faded when she saw Luna and feared her insanity may snap back into place. "Umm... Uh...",she couldn't say anything because of fear.

WiseBlueFox01

5:14pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

"Its ok, if you want me to leave, you can just tell me, mouth saying that is since I cant here." Luna sheepishly smiled. Luna looked down at the peice of meat and took a nimble and pushed it towards SB.

"You can have it." Luna smiled.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

5:43pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

"Noctis...",SB said quietly and stood up,jumping off of the bear she was about to rip the pelt off of.

Wolfie10

11:44am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

I had my first Snapple! It was DELICIOUS!!! xD

Noctis stood there awkwardly, tapping his front paws on the ground. "Uh... Um... I dont know what to say..." He whispered in SB's ear, thinking of something harsh to say so he didnt have to feel how he was feeling at the moment. "Now... Noctis said much more calmer. "GO AND LEAVE US ALONE!" He rooared, the ground shaking beneath hi s paws and his devilish voice echoing through the air.

spirit1212

11:09pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Shadow simply stared at the wolf and began to feel guilt coming back to her mind as she realize how much she looked like a wolf she had killed. A mother to four pups,blood covering her fur. The screams that came from her jaws echoing in her ears.

Wolfie10

2:50am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Noctis sighed and looked at Shadow. "What's wrong?" He mumbled, also having a flashback of his childhood. Blood everywhere, howls of pain. The  horrible sight of his family, lying there dead

spirit1212

3:13am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

SB began to whine and shook her head before tucking it under her paws so should couldn't see the wolf that brought back guilt. Then she thought of those young pups,what had happened to them,eyes still shut? Had they died in a puddle of their own mother's blood? "Those screams.",SB whispered and began to whine even more,letting her body fall to the ground.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7