Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
Avo

6:13am Aug 11 2013 (last edited on 6:18am Aug 11 2013)

Normal User

Plot: 2 packs have to fight each other tell a new pack comes the two packs join and fight. Love is in the air and violence on the way.

Packs: Northern Pack good at running long distances and hunting

Southern Pack good at hunting and fighting

New pack that comes later, Wolfs 101 good at everything.

Rules:

1. Romance needed

2. Violence not so much

3. No bad words

Bio:

Name:

Role:

Pack

Looks:

History:

Good at: (No magical powers)

Crush:

Personality:

Other:

Up to 3 characters!

:)
Avo

6:17am Aug 11 2013 (last edited on 6:20am Aug 11 2013)

Normal User

Bio:

Name: Shadow

Role: Nearly Aplha female

Pack: Northern Pack

Looks: Completely silver with sparkling blue eyes, she has a black fringe that goes over her right eye

History: Doesn't like to say anything

Good at: Hunting

Crush: Rain

Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, smart and daring. 

Other: nothing

Bio:

Name: Rain

Role: Nearly alpha male

Pack: Northern Pack

Looks: Completely black with a silver fringe going over his left eye, his eyes are an amazing green

History: Doesn't like to say anything

Good at: Running

Crush:

Personality: Funny and smart.

Other: Nothing

Avo

6:23am Aug 11 2013 (last edited on 6:24am Aug 11 2013)

Normal User

Shadow was walking down the river searching for a new pack she met a wolf named Rain. They came best friends! One day Rain said to Shadow let's start our own pack we can be alpha. Ok she replied. They found a place which was deserted and was a place which smelt like wolfs had been there. It was perfect and it was sheltered. So they marked their territory which they made HUGE! They sat their for a few days until they smelt a wolf.

Wolfie10

9:59am Aug 12 2013 (last edited on 12:55pm Aug 19 2013)

Normal User

Name: Noctis

Role: None yet

Pack: He's a loner

Looks: though he has a bone sticking out his front right elbow.

History: he doesn't say a word about it

Good at: Fighting

Crush: Nurp

Personality: Noctis is very mysterious and sometimes stalks people. He murdered his own family and has never talked to anybody. Everybody runs when they see Noctis, because he's extremely creepy. People say 'He lurks in the shadows' and everybody knows about him, but they don't know his name. 

Other: He's just deadly

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
Avo

11:38am Aug 12 2013

Normal User

(Thank you very much! Please do your introduction.)

Wolfie10

11:43am Aug 12 2013 (last edited on 11:44am Aug 12 2013)

Normal User

Okey dokey!

Noctis was walking around, looking for anybody to scare. He noticed a two wolves, (Shadow and Rain) and silently suddenly appeared infront of both of them. Noctis growled and stood up tall, showing strength and power. He swiped his paws infront of them to scare them away. 

spirit1212

6:00pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Name: ShadowBlood,known as SB to her friends,even though she has none.

Role: Loner

Pack: Loner

Looks: She has silver eyes and a deep scar over her right eye,her fur goes over her left eye.

History: She doesn't like to talk about it.

Good at: Fighting and hunting

Crush: None

Personality: Insane,and murderous. She is known to eat anything she kills,including other wolves. She has a legend based around her that is used to scare naughty pups into behaving,but no one knows how true the legend really is. They know one thing,if you hear her piercing howl in the middle of the night you best high-tail it home before she gets you. Rp the rest out.

Other: No one knows her name,so she is just know as The Outsider or Monster.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

6:19pm Aug 12 2013 (last edited on 8:21am Aug 13 2013)

Normal User

Name: LunarMoon or Luna

Role:Loner

Pack:Loner

Looks:  She has a scar on her right hind leg. Her top fur that looks black is colored midnight blue, while also wearing a necklace and angel blue chains.

History: She was left by herself at a young age. She hunted for herself and had to protect herself at all times. She couldn't trust anyone after her last encounter with a wolf.

Good at: Hunting big animals.

Crush: Open

Personality:LunarMoon or Luna is a swift person and can be very tough at times to crack open. She never lets her guard down and protects her possessions. And the only thing that she is scared of is spiders.

Other: Nurp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Avo

12:34pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

(Thank you very much you 2! Please do your introduction.)

Avo

12:38pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

(As to wolfie10)

Go away from our terriotroy. Shadow said. Please she said looking into his eyes. Rain nudged her shoulder and whispered. Be carful he looks like he wants to kill us! Don't worry she replied. She sniffed him your a loner aren't you? What's your name? Do you want to join our pack we are the Northern or do you want to join the Southern? Rain howled asking if any wolf/loner needed a pack, if they did come to where the howl came from! Shadow and Rain waited for a return.

Wolfie10

1:22pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Noctis sai nothing, an pounce on the two. He held them both down and growled. Noctis howled, close or not, anyone would run. Except if they're brave, of course. He then looked down at the two growling menacingly. Noctis felt like speaking, but he wouldn't.

spirit1212

8:38pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

(Wolfie10,in your post you said,'Except if they're brave...' and I thought,or insane or stupid.)(I will refer to my character as SB.)

SB silently ran through the dark moonlit field,the only color showing her presence was the silver of her eyes and the blood red of her markings,along with the shining silver of her teeth in the form of a menacing grin.

'Off I go,
Through the fields,
I spot my target,
Get ready to lunge,
Then all you hear is my prey's terrified scream.

It rings through the air,
And then abruptly stops...

Soon you hear my piercing howl,
And then your next,
Beware the growl.'

This chant slipped through her jaws,playing over and over as her paws hit the ground.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

9:12pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

LunarMoon or Luna sitting under a tree, when she heard howling. Walking around, she saw a male wolf pinning two wolves to the ground. Growling loudly, Luna lunged at the bigger male, pinning him down.

"Think you can scare me with those eyes. Ive seen scarier things than that." Luna growled.

Avo

8:15am Aug 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow and Rain got up. You ok, Rain asked. Yes, she replied you. Ok he said. Shadow walked over to Luna you want to join our pack? What is your name?

WiseBlueFox01

9:51am Aug 14 2013

Normal User

LunarMoon turned around and nudged them away.

"I don't join packs. But thanks. And I think this wolf wont bother to join." LunarMoon said, walking away.

Wolfie10

9:59am Aug 14 2013

Normal User

Being pinned down suddenly, Noctis used his force and pushed Luna off himself. He bit her leg and showed his bone to her, as growled. 'Youre such an idiot for thinking you can fight me' Noctis though to himself. 'There must be fear when I am near, especially the pain. You may be strong, but you are wrong for thinking you can defeat me.' (Sorry Spirit was thinking to do a little poem but then you did) He thought, grinning. Noctis howled an ear piercing howl to warn other wolves.

Wolfie10

10:00am Aug 14 2013

Normal User

(You posted before me! xD nvm let's just say Noctis bit Lunas leg)

WiseBlueFox01

11:44am Aug 14 2013

Normal User

LunarMoon kept walking when she felt teeth in her leg. Wincing in pain, Luna ignored it.

"Probably that stupid wolf. Thinks he can scare me." Luna growled.

Wolfie10

2:27pm Aug 14 2013

Normal User

Seeing his chance, Noctis pounced on Lunas back and bit her neck tightly.  'Idiot' Noctis thought to himself, wondering if he should speak. He dug his claws into Lunas shoulders, then loosened his tight grip on her neck more.

WiseBlueFox01

2:36pm Aug 14 2013

Normal User

Luna growled loudly, trying to buck him off.

"Get off. At least Im leaving you alone." Luna yelled. She fell on her back and started to wiggle, seeing if she could wiggle him off.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7