Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

3:54am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Noctis whined slightly again, the thought flashing through his mind. "What have I become..." He mumbled, starting to get angry. Noctis' eyes filled with anger, and he started to growl. Suddenly, he raged and ran craziy, snarli g and all sorts. Noctis darted for a rock and bashed his head into it, making him roll his eyes and faint due to the pain.

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
spirit1212

4:00am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

SB heard a thud and her whining stopped short. As she stood her eyes didn't even dare to glance at the she-wolf nearby as they fell upon Noctis. Quickly she ran over and sniffed him before she began to lick at hid bleeding head,mostly out of habit from always licking up the blood of her victims,but this time she wasn't he one to cause the blood shed and she felt good about it. "Noctis?",she whispered quickly in his ear and then continued to lick the blood away from his fur as it got closer to his eyes.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

4:09am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Noctis groaned, the pain was extreme. "Shadow..." He mumbled, plonking his head on the ground.  Noctis sighed and licked te blood off of his snout, and smiled faintly.

spirit1212

4:13am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow smirked and said,"This reminds me of when I had to help your little siblings with their wounds." She then smiled a bit back and continued licked the wound,since it wouldn't quit bleeding. "You need to be more careful or may end up getting a concussion for a while,like your brother did.",she warned him in a quiet and kind tone.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

4:16am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

It's one of those awkward happy but sad moments were there's one person jut watching xD

"Yeah..." Boctis mumbled, laughing slightly. He continuously licked the blood, te blood startin to drop on the cold blood covered ground.

Short

spirit1212

12:57pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

(Lol,yesh. Hehe,you said Boctis.)

Shadow looked around quietly for a certain type of plant. "If only I had those things I stole from humans."

WiseBlueFox01

1:16pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"I can get them for you." Luna said, walking quietly up to them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

1:22pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow didn't dare look at the female and replied,"They are brown and rolled up in some sort of cylinder. I heard humans calling them bandages. My den is near and open field and everything around it is dead due to a fire,it isn't hard to find anything inside."

WiseBlueFox01

1:28pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"Ok, be right back." Luna said, before racing toward SB's den. Seeing her den, she walked in and found a brown thing rolled in a cylinder. She picked it up and raced back to the other wolves.

"Here you go" Luna said, laying the brown cylinder thingy by SB. "Is there anything else you need?" Luna asked, looking back at the piece of meat on the ground.

spirit1212

2:21pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow shook her head and took the cylinder,stretching out some and laying it under Noctis head before beginning to tightly wrap it around his wound. Once done she bit off the bandages and rolled the unused ones back up. "That should stop the bleeding.",she said before giving the cylinder back to the female,not making eye contact and asked,"Could you return this for me?"

WiseBlueFox01

2:23pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"Sure." Luna said, racing back to put the bandages back and raced to SB.

"Anything else."Luna asked.

Wolfie10

2:28pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

lol for a moment there I though I was you, Spirit! xD

Noctis smiled slightly and slowly stood up, failing a few times as he did. 

Wow... Short...

spirit1212

2:49pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

(I just remember that you have white pants,shoes,and gloves.)

SB shook her head at Luna and said,"Thank you." She then began to help Noctis stand,letting him lean on her if he needed to.

Wolfie10

2:54pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Yeup. I was gonna change tag because what I was trying I do with my avatar 

FAILED

Noctis leant on Shadow, to help him stand. "Thanks." He said, slowly walking towards Luna. "Thank you aswell." Noctis quickly added. He hadn't said thank of since he was a pup, so It felt wierd. "Ehats your name? Sorry, I hadn't asked..." He said kindly, nodding his head in appreciation.

WiseBlueFox01

3:16pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"The names Luna, sir. Sorry I was a nom-head (XD haha nom-head) Before."Luna said, laying her head on her paws.

Wolfie10

3:19pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

YAY NOM

Noctis laughed slightly, and grinned again. "I appoligise. The names Noctis." He said, smiling slightly. "Nice to meat you." Noctis quickly added.

Wolfie10

3:20pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

WHAT??!!??!! I don't know why Noctis apologised... DERP
He was meant to say "Appoligy accepted"

WiseBlueFox01

3:35pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

"Nice to 'meat' you too, Noctis. Am I part of the family of rogues now." Luna asked, waging her tail a little.

Wolfie10

3:48pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Haha very funny wise *roles eyes unamused* (Just acting)

Noctis mulled it over for a moment, but nodded. "I guess..." He mumbled.

Short

spirit1212

4:15pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Shadow didn't dare look up at Luna as she said,"I'm ShadowBlood. I guess you could call me SB,though." "I'm sorry,but I can't look at you.",she quickly apologized,seeing as her not looking at the she-wolf may be a bit rude.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7