Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:53am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(It must be. Now where in the world of Minecraft is Wise?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

7:50am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Shes in Narnia! xD Jk)

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
WiseBlueFox01

3:30pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Sorry guys, I was overwhelmed in the world of Black Butler. Posting next.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WiseBlueFox01

3:33pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

"I didnt hear anything, besides, Im deaf. So I can read lips." Luna said, puffing her chest proudly.Luna payed no attention to Rain or Shadow's howling. She wanted to be like them, not in some wolf clan.

Wolfie10

4:16pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Noctis listened to Luna and laughed, then grinned. "Don't be so proud, missy. Being deaf will probably cause a problem to your life." He said, sound unamused. 

WiseBlueFox01

4:40pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

"And what's that's suppose to mean?" Luna questioned Noctis, walking slowly toward him. "I dont see her saying anything."

spirit1212

5:57pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Shadow was still squirming uneasily,trying to keep back her insanity,but managed to say,"I don't care if Noctis doesn't." Her words sounded strained and she decided to flop onto her side and make if seem like she only had an itch.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

3:39am Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Noctis ignored Luna angrily, holding back the urge to pounce on Luna. He started to snarl louder every second, and anger burned in his eyes. 'calm down... Calm down...' Noctis thought to himself, tapping his paw on the ground impatiently.

spirit1212

6:52am Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Shadow coughed and said,"If you stay around you might have to put up a fight,just saying." She then got up and quit her squirming. 'Good. I think I got it controlled,for now.',she thought and watched Luna carefully.

Wolfie10

3:32pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

"Yeah. You better..." Noctis snapped, tappin louder. He started to growl, and out his ears back. "You really don't wanna stay here..." Noctis quickly added, growling louder an louder every second.

WiseBlueFox01

4:12pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Luna couldnt here his growling and shrugging.

"Alright, but if you need food just howl." Luna said, turning away from the two threathening wolves.Luna looked over at Rain and glared at him. This is all his fault. He is trying to resemble me as them. Time to make this all right. Luna growled at Rain and pounced on him, knocking him backward. Luna bit down on Rain's neck if all her force of nature. She knew she wouldnt stop attacking until one of them was killed.

spirit1212

5:24pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Once the wolf left Shadow's thought cleared and she straightened up,looking over at Noctis. "Well. That was strange. Sorry I squirmed so much.",she apologized and nudged him. "You still like to do dumb things and hunt animals much larger than us?",she ask,tail wagging.

Wolfie10

4:09am Aug 28 2013 (last edited on 4:09am Aug 28 2013)

Normal User

(Spirit!!! What happened to your hair?!?!! Its so... Purdy! (*_*) xD)

Noctis calmed down and smiled. "Yeah, I do." He replied, looking up at the sky. Noctis looked back down at Shadow and wagged his tail for the first time in his life. He forgot completely about that today was the first time he'd ever spoken to anyone, (Like I nearly did) so right now he was acting like a normal wolf.

spirit1212

7:29am Aug 29 2013

Normal User

(It became even better.)

Shadow smiled and said,"I know the perfect place then!" With that she raced of calling behind her,"Come on!"

(Short.)

Wolfie10

3:25pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Noctis wagged his tail even quicker and raced after Shadow happily. "It's good to actually have a friend..." He mumbled smiling.

Short

spirit1212

7:15am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

SB continued running until she reached a waterfall and waited on Noctis to explain what they were doing.

(Shortness)

Wolfie10

10:58am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

Noctis reached Shadow and sat down, and started to explain. "Right. If we're lucky we might find a bear to hunt down. So let's wait at the waterfall for any bears to come fishing. " Noctis jumped in the water and splashed Shadow as he did. 

Wolfie10

10:58am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

Noctis reached Shadow and sat down, and started to explain. "Right. If we're lucky we might find a bear to hunt down. So let's wait at the waterfall for any bears to come fishing. " Noctis jumped in the water and splashed Shadow as he did. 

Wolfie10

11:01am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

Oops :3 Spirit needs a party for her 10,000Th post!

spirit1212

8:21pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

(I was thinking of sending out creatu's to people and getting one for myself and naming it 10,000. (Great name!))

SB smirked and said,"Lets sneak attack a bear from the waterfall. I know a cave that leads up it to up there." Her snout pointed up as she continued,"We jump down on any bear that comes for a swim and try not to get killed." To her this was the best plan ever and you could tell by the rare and unpracticed smile on her face.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7