Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:20am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

(It's fine. Post after school.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

7:32am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Noctis jumped off in time so he wasn't crushed by Lunas weight. He sighed, and walked off. Noctis howled once more, and sniffed around. He smelled another loner, Shadow. Noctis decided to follow the sent so he did, and noticed Shadow in te distance. 'Anothee fun day' He thought to himself growling softly.

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
Avo

8:49am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Shadow ran over and ripped the wolf off (Luna) while Rain jumped on the other wolf and took him out and threw him out their territory. Never come back he howled. Shadow ask the wolf (Luna) What is your name? Sure you don't want stay we have meat! You sure you don't want to join this pack? Do you want to rest, sleep or eat? Rain came in Shadow! Shadow said sorry, I ask so many questions! How are you? The name is Shadow and this is Rain. Want to eat?

:)
WiseBlueFox01

8:59am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

"Ok, I'll stay for two moons then I'm leaving. And my name is LunarMoon, but most people call me Luna." LunarMoon said pawing her way past them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Avo

9:01am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Yay! Thank you! What do you want to be anything besides leader Female, because that's me!

Wolfie10

9:06am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

(By Shadow I meant SB)

WiseBlueFox01

9:17am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

"I'm only going to be here for TWO moons that's all. I don't need a pack anyways,Im a loner." Luna said,ignoring their little happy chants.

Avo

9:24am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Someone is grumpy, Rain whispered to Shadow. Give her a chance! she snapped back at him. Food is n the corner. I'm going hunting said Rain. Off he went. Do you need some herbs? Are you sore anywhere?

WiseBlueFox01

9:41am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

"My leg is sore but Im fine. Thanks." Luna said, grabbing a piece of meat. Munching on it, she remembered the wolf that bit her leg. She smirked at the bone that poked out his elbow.

"I'm gonna find the other wolf. And don't worry about me." Luna said, getting another piece of meat, and disappearing into the bushes.

Avo

11:53am Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Hurry Back, she yelled.

WiseBlueFox01

12:37pm Aug 15 2013

Normal User

" Alright." Luna yelled back.

"Now lets do some acting."Luna whispered to herself. Putting the meat on the ground she whimpered something something a wolf would find very retarded.

"Oh no! Clumsy me, I dropped a big, juicy chunk of meat on the round. What should I do?"Luna said.

Wolfie10

12:40pm Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Noctis looked behind him at Luna, and sighed.'what an idiot' He thought to himself then looked back at SB.

WiseBlueFox01

12:55pm Aug 15 2013

Normal User

"Just come and get the stupid meat. Im trying to be nice for once, god."Luna huffed, turning in Noctis's direction.

Wolfie10

1:00pm Aug 15 2013

Normal User

Noctis ignored Luna and kept his eye on Shadow. 'Im not hungry' He thought, huffing i unamused.

WiseBlueFox01

1:15pm Aug 15 2013

Normal User

"Fine, I'll wait right here until you can man enough to eat it." Luna howled, sitting right by the meat.

spirit1212

7:10am Aug 16 2013

Normal User

SB soon stopped her little chant and her paws quit moving as her nose shot into the air above her. 'Wolf. Food.',she thought and then lower her nose and turned to look at the smell. 'There.',she told herself as she spotted him and then began to creep over towards the wolf,mumbling unintelligible words to herself.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

7:45am Aug 16 2013

Normal User

'Stupid freak' Noctis thought to himself jumping on SB. He latched his teeth into her neck and growled.

Short

spirit1212

9:49am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Shadow writhed and jerked her head a few times,trying to break free. 'This one isn't like the others. I should retreat when I get the chance.',she told herself and then Swiped her paw through the air,thinking she felt it hit skin,but wasn't sure as she striked again,feeling her claws hit something once more.

Wolfie10

11:17am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Being swatted by SB, Noctis jumped off SB and growled. 'I know you...' He thought, snarling loudly.

Short

spirit1212

3:41pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

SB stood up straight,resisting the urge to pant and snarled at him. A single word slipped through her jaws,"Know?" It was obvious she was thinking the same as this wolf,but was actually trying to put words to her thoughts. "I know you?",she asked once more,adding more words to try and sound more intelligent. Her neck was bleeding a fair amount,but that wasn't SB's concern at the moment. This was a wolf she knew,but she hadn't thought clearly in moon's,most of her memory's erased.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7