Wolf Pack 101

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

2:35am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

Noctis nodded. "Y-yes..." He said for the first time. "I know you t-too..." Noctis stopped snarlin and sat down, showing he wouldn't attack. "You're... Uh... Shadow Blood...  SB..." He said confused, recognising the patterns on SB.  Noctis looked at her forehead just to see if she was SB, and she was. 

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
spirit1212

7:05am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

SB listened closely and then nodded,gesturing towards her forehead
and scarred eye,seeing that most only identified her by those two
things. Suddenly the name of this wolf registered and she muttered,"Noctis?" A faint memory was beginning to appear in the back of her mind,but she couldn't make out what it was at the moment. How had she know this wolf? Was he a friend? He knew her name that friends used to call her,so was it possible that he was one of her old friends? The thoughts bounced through her mind and she tried hard to retrieve the memory.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

9:14am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

Lol did the mentos and coke challenge earlier

Noctis nodded. "Y-yes... How did you know? And how do I know you?" He asked. "Why am I even talking to you? I've never spoke before in my life..." Noctis quickly added, examining SB carefully. He licked the blood off his snout and chanted, "You should fear when I am near, because you'll fall down dead. You should run, or you are done. Because your life is taken away. Poor little pups will walk the wrong path, and end up in a big blood bath." Noctis stopped chanting as he remembered what happened when he was younger. The thought flashed through his head, then the seen of himself when he murdered his own family.

Wolfie10

12:55pm Aug 19 2013

Normal User

bio edit

Avo

5:11am Aug 21 2013

Normal User

Rain came back with 2 huge bucks. Shadow walked up to him and licked his face thank you she replied. Where's the other wolf? Don't know, she went off. I will go find  her. Rain leave her she needs some space. I don't care he growled and went off. Shadow wondered where he got his anger issues from. She was knid like her mother but she could get angry. She started signing a song.

(Sings queitly) All alone again, nobdy comes back.

He wonders to find her, I wonder if he likes her.

He brought me food, but then goes off.

Goes off, goes off.

(Sings loudly)

All alone again, nobody with me.

She should be here , I should of gone not him. (done)

She then whimpers and lay down. I wonder if he likes her she whimpers. It starts to rain. She shakes and runs inside her cave and lays down and goes to sleep. Suddenly a crackle sounds loudly and a flah through the sky. She is petrified of stoms and only Rain can calm her. Another crackle and a light flashes through the skys and she howls loudly. She whimpers and runs off to a place far away the sun is shining there but she is to scared to go back. Rain heard a howl but couldn't hear who it was. He heard the crackle and thought of Shadow. It is her, I don't care at the moment I need to find her, he thought. He picked up the scent and found the wolf he kept forgetting her name. Hello, umm Luna. You must come back now. She looked beautiful sitting/standing there. He heard another crackle. We need to go now Luna, he howled loudly. Shadow has probally ran away and I need to get you back to camp and then go find her, he said, he sat down and waited. Luna, he sanpped, listen to me we need to go NOW!! He howled so loudly he felt the earth wobble beneath his paws. He waited there for her.

Shadow was tremmbling as she heard the thunder again, the storm is coming this way she thought. She got up and ran further into this meadow. Suddenly she slipped and fell into a huge hole. Her foot got stuck but she kept going down she yellped as she felt the pain. Help me! she howled, but the closet wolf was Rain and Luna who coudn't hear her. She knocked head and passed out.

:)
Wolfie10

7:06am Aug 21 2013

Normal User

To busy having a conversation with SB, Noctis didn't bother to help. Well, why would he? He didn't need to help those two. All they did was yap about each other. 

Short

spirit1212

7:07am Aug 21 2013

Normal User

SB suddenly remembered it,the night this wolf had killed his parents,she was there. She had been someone who helped them out with getting food and had been traumatized when she watched their death. They had been like family to her,their son had only looked at her,the sparkle in his eye had faded down to an evil,dim light,then he had ran away,coated in his family's blood.
    Shaking away the memory she asked a simple question,"Why?"

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Wolfie10

7:30am Aug 21 2013

Normal User

"B-because... Your parents... They told me never to tell you this...   ...But they told me to. I couldn't stop myself... They got angry that you were so loyal against them..." Noctis said, sighing deeply. "They said that they'd kill me... And then my parents if I didn't... But then, at that moment, great immense anger burned all over me... I couldn't stop myself... I went insane, and nobody will forgive me, it's unforgivable..." He whimpered slightly. The scene was revolting, blood was shed everywhere... Noctis started to sing the chorus of The Ones by Aesthetic Perfection quietly.

spirit1212

6:58am Aug 22 2013

Normal User

SB sighed and thought of her parents. She never had liked them,they were the very definition of evil,but what ever happened to them? She hoped they had died a painful death.but it wasn't likely,they were too smart. "I see.",she said and then slowly took a few steps towards him. "I forgive you.",she whispered quietly in his ear and then did something she hadn't done in moons. She rubbed her snout on his and stepped back,watching him.

Wolfie10

9:31am Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Noctis sighed. "Thank you." He said, looking up ar the clear sky and howling loudly. But this time, it wasn't a bowl of pure evil, it was a howl of great sorrow and pain. Normally if he had a conversation like this he'd get extremely agroed and rage, but he couldn't. The time was to sad, and there was nothing he could do now.

spirit1212

4:59pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow silently listened to the howl and  thought to herself,'This is the longest I've ever kept my sanity.' It felt nice and her mind felt clean from the guilt,the guilt she felt remembering those terrified howls of pain and fear.

(Shoret.)

WiseBlueFox01

5:11pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Luna watched them in sorrow and sighed.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I join?" Luna asked, her tail slightly tucked under her hind legs. "I just to be friends. Those two other wolves are nothing but big clan dogs, nothing more."

NEW SIGGY, ITS GRELLE!!!!!!! ^3^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wolfie10

5:38am Aug 23 2013

Normal User

AAAH! Your siggy looks evil! /).( xD

Noctis ignored Luna and felt soothed. He'd the blood thirsty feeling far away now, and he felt better already. Noctis howled joyfully now, in a beautiful tone.

Kinda short... :P Imma having a short day

spirit1212

7:10am Aug 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow jumped up in surprise and turned to see Luna. 'Great. A wolf knows my soft side.',she thought as she involuntarily growled and flashed her silver teeth in a snarl. Coughing she corrected herself and asked,"How long have you been standing there?" She sat back down next to Noctis as she eyed the wolf squirming a bit as her sanity began to fade,but she fought back the insanity.

Wolfie10

8:39am Aug 23 2013 (last edited on 3:44am Aug 25 2013)

Normal User

Noctis growled at Luna. "Just go do some other stuff!" He snapped, angrily.

DERP super short

Avo

11:31am Aug 23 2013

Normal User

(Wolfie10 I don't what that word, guys if you swear in any way I shall ban you from this roleplay!)

Luna? We need to go now. Rain said.

Wolfie10

3:18pm Aug 23 2013

Normal User

(I'm really sorry! That word isn't swearing... Quite a few people have used it, and that's the first time I have. I'm braindead...)

Avo

9:24am Aug 24 2013

Normal User

(I'm not saying you did swear but please change it! If anyone does use it I want you to change it in 2 days or you are banned from this roleplay! If I have banned you please send me an rmail on why you didn't do it!)

spirit1212

7:49pm Aug 24 2013

Normal User

(Random Fact ~ I know who invented the toilet. His last name was Crapper. Imagine how the living people related to him feel with their last name now being used for the word poo.)

Wolfie10

3:44am Aug 25 2013

Normal User

(I'll change it right now, I haven't been able to get in rescreatu because I've been busy) (And that must've felt horrible having that name, Spirit)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7