We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Bookmark Thread
pandameg199630

10:50am Sep 15 2013

Normal User

Feeling much more awake than he had a few minutes ago, Ibas swooped back down to find that Shadow was now awake.  He spread his wings wide to slow himself down and landed next to Shadow with a thud.  He wasn't able to keep himself from landing with some degree of roughness, and he wasn't sure he ever would be.  It as harder when you lacked tail feathers.  " Morning Shadow.  You want to go hunt or get right into walking? " he asked.

Ramvell yawned once more, closing his jaws with a snap.  " Yeah.  I wanna see if we can get these guys before sun down. " he replied.  He lowered his head and walked around, taking short breaths to try and find the trail again.  Soon enough he caught onto it and was trotting along, following the scent of two mutants who had no idea that just when they though they were safe they were in more danger than ever before.

((Sorry for not drawing in Ecluse.  I couldn't think of a good way to do it.))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
Shadowdrak

11:48am Sep 15 2013

Normal User

((no problem ^^ I can get him in))

Ecluse heard what sounded like a thud nearby Hm.....prey. He flickered his tongue out and slithered toward the sound. He peered out through the bushes to see a wolf and bird....or what looked to be them. Mutants...... He was partially excited to find others that had escaped. However he didn't want to go right out and introduce himself. Attacking them won't be smart....I know that much.
spirit1212

4:07pm Sep 15 2013

Normal User

Shadow's jaws before to open to say something when a scent blew past
 her nose. "Do you smell that? It smells like another mutant.",she
muttered and began to look around. "That is definitely the scent of a
mutant."

Zarisa nodded and replied,"That sounds like a plan." She then saw him catch the scent and slithered quickly after him,keeping her head raised off of the ground to a height around Ramvell's shoulder.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
pandameg199630

7:21pm Sep 16 2013

Normal User

Ibas had to admit, his sense of smell wasn't the greatest.  So no, he couldn't smell the other mutant.  Not that he would admit that.  " Yeah...there's definitely someone here, and it's not j just us. " he said.  He listened carefully and indeed he could here something moving about in the underbrush.  He looked in the direction of the sound and slithered towards it, hoping to see who was following them.  He hoped it was Sinuous, to be honest.  He didn't want to admit it while she was there, but he honestly felt like something could have happened between them.  Something nice.

((Gonna leave out Ramvell for a few posts since he and Zarisa aren't doing very much right now.))

spirit1212

7:24pm Sep 16 2013

Normal User

(Sounds good,but now we should wait on Shadowdrak for a bit.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Shadowdrak

6:36am Sep 17 2013

Normal User

Ecluse bunched his muscles together as one of the mutants approached. He was fighting natural instincts to lash out at it. Of course, seeing as he didn't know whether they were a threat or not, it didn't seem to be the best idea. He slowly poked his head out to better see the other creature. Don't attack or I'll bite.....
pandameg199630

8:06pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

Ibas heard the stranger go still, before shifting around some.  Slowly a small, scaled face poked out of the shadows.  It wasn't Sinuous, which made him feel a bit heavy inside, but at least it wasn't anything dangerous.  Just a fellow mutant.  The stranger softly hissed something, but Ibas wasn't sure if it was directed at him or if the mutant was talking to himself.  " Hello..who are you? " he asked.

spirit1212

6:50am Sep 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow slowly approached,taking caution as she remembered what Sinuous did the first time they ran across her. Shadow then stopped behind Ibas and watched the mutant with eyes full of curiosity.

Shadowdrak

7:05am Sep 19 2013

Normal User

Ecluse surveyed the mutants carefully before answering "Eclussse..." He said. He still kept to the bushes only revealing his head. They seem as cautious as I am..... That might mean they meant him no harm.
pandameg199630

8:09pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Ibas backed up as the mutant showed revealed his face.  He didn't want to make the stranger think he was feeling aggressive.  From what he had learned from his time in the wild, any creature with that sort of face was the kind you had to be cautious around. Even the ones that were just normal animals(he knew they weren't mutants because they couldn't talk) were easily startled and prone to biting when they were startled or upset. " What are you doing out here?  Are you from the lab? " Ibas asked.  He thought it was amazing how the mutants naturally seemed to be drawn to each other.  This world was massive as far as he could tell, and even after traveling for days the escaped mutants still managed to find each other somehow.

spirit1212

9:35am Sep 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow quietly introduced herself in a faint whisper as she examined this creatures face,"I'm Shadow." She was a bit lost in thought and that was definitely clear on her face.

(Short.)

Shadowdrak

3:30pm Sep 22 2013

Normal User

"Yesss I'm from the lab." Ecluse said "I'm hunting...." He paused before adding "I thought I heard something drop from a tree so I came to see if it could be eaten." He had to admit it was odd finding other escaped mutants. Coincidence I suppose.....
spirit1212

6:55am Sep 24 2013

Normal User

Shadow backed away from her thoughts and said,"The thing that dropped from a tree was me,and I don't think I would be something to easy to eat." She then slowly turned her head to survey the area,not feeling very comfortable with her surroundings anymore.

WiseBlueFox01

4:36pm Sep 24 2013 (last edited on 4:33pm Sep 25 2013)

Normal User

Bio:

Name: Fang

Personality: RP it out.

Looks:

Mutation:

Crush:..

Other: .....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pandameg199630

10:58pm Sep 26 2013

Normal User

An awkward silence followed Shadow's words, and Ibas chose to break it by saying, " If you're having trouble finding something to eat, I can help out.  I'm pretty good at spotting easy meals. " His breast feathers puffed up a little with pride.  He knew that if he chose to, he could catch more food than he could ever dream of eating at once, but he never caught o much excess because there was no point in leaving food to rot.

Shadowdrak

6:21am Sep 27 2013

Normal User

"Ah I'm ssssorry then." Ecluse said to Shadow. He didn't know how comfortable he felt having someone help him hunt....though knowing where to look for prey would greatly aid him. "Ok." He said to Ibas.
WiseBlueFox01

4:10pm Sep 27 2013

Normal User

((Should I start?))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GothicMonkey

9:16am Sep 29 2013

Normal User

(hello. I have just joined Rescreatu and am seeking a few good roleplays to join. I am fairly experienced, despite only joining, so i wont get on your nerves. or at least i hope i wont. so, may i join?)

Name: Gordy

Looks: 
Gordy is a fox/frog hybrid. His thin la
yer of fur is red and his skin, as shown on his legs and ears, is black. he is the size of an average American tree frog. His eyes are a clear orange colour.

Personality: Gordy is generally happy and up-spirited. He makes friends with anybody who acts friendly to him. He will treat you as you treat him and is not afraid to stand up for himself. though in serious and/or dangerous circumstances, he can wimp out. He is pretty harmless.

History: Gordy was an unusual experiment; mixing a mammal with an amphibian. He was one of many experiments of his deion but a large quantity of the others did not make it out of the labs alive. He was able to escape by slipping through his cage gate the second it was open, and leaping away at an extraordinary speed.

Mutation: Thin la
yer of fur, tail, ears, small sharp teeth and extended snout.

Crush: none.

Other: 
Despite his small size he is somewhat helpful, being able to fit into smaller spaces, walk on walls and ceilings and make incredibly loud sounds for his size.
PickleLord

9:31am Sep 29 2013

Normal User

This sounds interesting! ^.^ imma join soon
spirit1212

4:52pm Oct 10 2013

Normal User

(All accepted and okay,PickleLord.)

(No idea what to post,school fried my brain.)

Go to page: 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24