It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Bookmark Thread
Uryu

7:20pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Saya walked away not really in the mood to fight she hated the way they acted she wished that her and Krov never met Kanshi so him in his brother wouldnt be acting this way she hated it!.

Krov sat down waiting for the two cubs to return with food he looked over at Kiana she has been so quiet this whole time.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

7:32pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Kanshi puffed his chest out "so?! i can do that too right Saya-" He looked over to see that she had walked off. He frowned at Terishka and rushed after her. "Saya what's wrong? I'm sorry i just didn't want to run into the hyenas again" Kanshi said sincerely as he trotted next to her.

Terishka watched Kanshi leave and helped Vulena carry the zebra back towards the den. They dropped it with a sigh and began to eat with small smiles on their faces. "Good job you two" Merken said from afar as he saw that they had came back. Terishka and Vulena nodded and went back to eating. Once finished eating they sat down and licked their paws. "I wonder what her problem was" Vulena said with a small growl as she looked back at the gras.s lands. Terishka shrugged, "I just think my brother wants me to be his best friend again" Terishka said with a smug look as he licked a bit of leftover blood from his mouth.

Saraluvspets

7:34pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((recap please, so, many, pages. o_O'))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

7:40pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((right sorry nothing much happend just a couple arguments between Terishka and Kanshi, Tanshi, Krov and Saya's dad is alive and has come to live with them at pride rock. Tanshi chased out a young hyena and the hyena found its way to the den where Merken's pride was and right then Vulena and Terishka were babysitting Akia because Merken and the others were hunting while Lachen was on a walk and Terishka and Vulena chased off the young hyena with luck and merken and the others came back and Terishka and Vulena went to hunt and caught a baby zebra before running into Kanshi and Saya and now they are back but Lachen is still on his little walk.))

Saraluvspets

7:52pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Nisha was walking through some other lion's land when she accidentially came across another lion. She backed up into a tree and attempted to hide behind a bush. She watched the lion pa.ss and smiled. "Maybe he can help," she mumbled to herself. She walked up to him quietly. "Um, I think I'm lost."

Shii sat quietly beside Merken and nodded at Terishka and Vulena. "Thankyou for watching after my cub." Dessen walked up behind Shii and licked her ear. He had woken up from one of his naps.

Kiana backed away from Krov's dad. The flashback of what happened one night sent a chill up her spine. She got about twenty feet away from him and then sat down.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

8:07pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Lachen turned to see a pretty female creep out of a bush. "Lost? Where are you supposed to be heading?" Lachen asked with a wide soft smile as he sat down. "I'm Lachen you?" He asked her.

Terishka smiled over at Shii "when will he be able to eat meat?" Terishka asked curiously as he watched Akia mew and paw at the ground. Merken smiled down at Akia and bent down next to him to give him a lick witch made the cub mew even more.

Uryu

8:08pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Kiana "whats wrong you ok?" he asked worried about her wandering why she was so scared of Tanshi.

Tanshi was sleep and rolled over onto his back still asleep.

Saya ignored Kanshi "just leave me alone just leave! go back with your brother i dont want you with me or my brother anymore!" she yelled at him she was sad that she said it but she didnt want them fighting anymore.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Saraluvspets

8:12pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

"I don't know. About two maybe three weeks." Shii smiled. She reached down and picked Akia up by the nape of the neck. He immediately stopped mewing. She sat him back down and curled around him. She licked his head and Akai began to nurse.

"I'm not really headed anywhere." She sat down in front of him. "I'm Nisha, nice to meet you, Lachen." She smiled. Her family had died, but she had survived. She had wandered for a long time before finally coming to this point.

Frightt

8:13pm Oct 10 2010 (last edited on 8:15pm Oct 10 2010)

Normal User

Kanshi froze at what he had heard. He frowned and wanted to chase after her but he had respect for what she had said and turned and bolted off after apologizing. He ran back to the large fallen tree and sat down trying not to sob or show any tears. "Stupid Terishka, it's all your fault!" He growled under his breath as he wrapped his tail tightly around him.

Lachen smiled "hey if your not going anywhere why dont you stay with me and my pride? Well it's not my pride, It's Merken's but he's really nice and there are cubs and stuff, its kinda a small pride but it's okay i guess" Lachen said excitedly to her as he told her about it.

Saraluvspets

8:14pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Kiana looked at Krov and let out a weak smile. "I kinda had an incident about a year ago." She pointed to a small scar on the side of her head. It was barely visible, but you could see it. "A male lion got really agressive and clawed me when I set a paw in his territory."

((*Slaps head* Stupid brain! Why aren't you working!))

Uryu

8:18pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Krov shook his head slowly "it doesnt mean it was my dad." he said and looked at his dad's side "unless he had a scar on his side." he said.

Saya walked back up pride rock trying not sob "Saya where's Kanshi." Krov said looking at her then looking around for Kanshi but she didnt respond.

Saraluvspets

8:30pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

"I know, I'm just kinda scared of male lions that are fully grown. You don't bother me, it's just..." Kiana shook her head and looked down. She fought back tears. She was so embar*censored*ed.

((*cuts her head open and takes out her brain. pulls out two live wires. Puts the live wires on her brain and electrocutes it.* Come back to life!))

Uryu

8:37pm Oct 10 2010 (last edited on 11:14pm Oct 10 2010)

Normal User

Krov nuzzeld Kiana "hey hey dont be sad nothings going to happen to you im not going to let that happen." he said and looked at Tanshi "dont worry he wont hurt a fly unless he needs to." he added

Tanshi finally woke up "hey where's the other cub?" he asked and stood up looking around. saya looked at her father "He left." she said grumply. Tanshi frowned and walked down pride rock to the gras.s "im going to go find Kanshi Krov come with me." he said Krov nodded and ran up beside his father. They walked for a couple of minutes then saw Kanshi "Kanshi!" Krov said and walked up to him "why arent you back at pride rock?" he asked

Frightt

11:16pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Kanshi frowned "Saya said she didn't want me around anymore because she doesnt like me fighting with my brother..." Kanshi said with a small sniff hiding his face in his paws. "I dont want to fight him its like we cant help it"

Uryu

11:20pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Tanshi nuzzled Kanshi "come with me lets go apoligize to your brother lets see if y'all can be best friends again." he said. Krov nodded and started to walk in the direction of Terishka's pride when they saw Lachen with a female lion "hey Lachen." Krov said as he came from the shadow of the tree's

Frightt

11:41pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Lachen poked his head around the female to see Krov. "Oh Hi, This is Krov we met a month back or something like that."

Kanshi nodded and followed Tanshi towards Terishka's pride. He followed behind Tanshi trying to plan out what he would say to his brother once he saw him. Merken's ears perked up at the sight of the older male lion but seeing that Kanshi was with him he didnt get up. He stayed sitting and watched them closely to see what they were doing.

Terishka walked over to Tanshi noticing his brother. Vulena followed him and sat down next to the standing Terishka. "What is it?" Terishka asked as he stared eye to eye with Tanshi.

Uryu

11:45pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Krov looked at Lachen "hey if you see Merken tell him to meet me by the river alright?" he asked in a very polite voice it was very unusual.

Tanshi looked at Terishka "hey kid hows it going look you brother has something to say and please dont fight i hate it when poeple fight." he said and it was true he didnt but he would fight if he had too.

Uryu

10:38am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Saraluvspets

2:27pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Nisha turned around and smiled at Krov. "Hi, I'm Nisha." She flicked her tail.

Kiana laid down and closed her eyes, slowly drifting off into dream land.

((oh mai gawd, my brain is being retarded))

Uryu

2:35pm Oct 11 2010 (last edited on 2:36pm Oct 11 2010)

Normal User

Saya jumped onto Kiana "no dont go to sleep what if someone came up here and attacked me!" she said frightened and pulled on Kiana's ear.

Krov bowed his head in the direction of Nisha "nice to meet you tell Merken Lachen please." he said and walked away.

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21