It's all Inside the Mind (Teen Lion Rp)

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Bookmark Thread
Saraluvspets

6:32pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

"Saya!" Kiana blushed even more. She looked down and avoided eye contact with anyone. She sighed and then looked up.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Frightt

4:08pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Merken looked at the cub with a bit of a surprised face. "They go together as well as you and Kanshi, he made up with his brother you know" Merken said with a small smile at the cub as he started towards his den.

Terishka laughed as his brother ran at him planning on tackling him. Terishka bent his whole body close to the ground laying flat, making Kanshi fly over him and roll on the ground with an 'oof'. Terishka smiled and turned at him. "Do what i just did so i could show you how to dodge" Terishka ordered as he backed up and prepared to do what Kanshi just did to him. Kanshi watched as Terishka ran towards him and leaped, he ducked how he had seen Terishka do but his rump still stayed up. Terishka landed on his paws behind Kanshi. "Put your butt down" Terishka said as he put his paw on Kanshi's rump and pushed it down. "Other wise your enemy could do this, put your butt up again" Kanshi did what Terishka told him and waited for what would happen. Terishka did exactly what he had down though this time, instead of flying over Kanshi he put his paws on Kanshi's rump and in a flash pulled him over. Kanshi landed on his stomach and Terishka landed on his back. Kanshi was surprised at what had just happend and stood up shaking the dirt off his fur. "Okay lemme try that on you!" Kanshi said bouncing over to where Terishka had stood.

Uryu

4:15pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Krov blushed with Kiana then nudged her "lets go back to the pride lands." he said when he started to walk then looked back at Saya "Saya are you coming?" he asked. Saya shook her head "no im going to go check on Kanshi and apoligize." she said and ran in front of Merken and ran to their pride.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

4:20pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Merken noticed the cub following him but didn't mind. He continued to walk silently and watched the two cubs practice their training. He smiled at Vulena and walked on over to Shii and laid down next to her with a smile on his face as he watched the cubs before smiling down at his own.

Terishka bent his rump in the air and waited for Kanshi to rush at him. Kanshi tried to grab him but ended up slipping and falling on his back. "oww" Kanshi groaned as he rolled over and stood up. "You'll have more gripp with practice, and when you do it on your enemy you will have your claws out to help you" Terishka said smiling back at him waiting for him to try again.

Uryu

4:27pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya saw them practicing and thought they were fighting she ran in front of Kanshi and stopped them from practicing "stop fighting!" she said at the both of them.

((fail))

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Frightt

4:33pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Terishka and Kanshi looked at her with confused faces. "We're not fighting" Terishka said "We're practicing our fighting skills! I'm learning new techniques from Teri, you can practice with Vulena." Kanshi finished with a large smile at Saya.

Vulena walked over to Saya. "Um...I'm sorry for being mean to you" she said unsurely with a frown. She wasn't used to apologizing and wasn't very good at it either. She hoped Saya wouldn't hold it against her for being so harsh. She had seen how Terishka had reacted to his brother and would be with every choice he made.

Uryu

4:50pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya looked at them feeling embarrased "oh..." she said then looked at Vul "its fine i've been alittle rude too." she said then leaped on to Vul playfully "lets practise fighting." she said then jumped off Vul.

Uryu

Normal User

Saya looked at them feeling embarrased "oh..." she said then looked at Vul "its fine i've been alittle rude too." she said then leaped on to Vul playfully "lets practise fighting." she said then jumped off Vul.

Uryu

Normal User

((sorry about the double post))

Frightt

5:01pm Oct 12 2010 (last edited on 5:02pm Oct 12 2010)

Normal User

Vulena laughed and pushed her off. "Okay what should we practice first..hmm lets go with defence since when we get older and have our own cubs we can be good at defending them!" Vulena decided as she smiled and backed up a bit. "Okay when someone starts to run at you, hold your ground and watch where they go, also keep a good eye on their paws cause that would be their most likey weapon that they would use on you." She said smiling. "Okay i'm gonna run at you and you try to dodge my attack, watch my paws and let your instincts let you move out of the way" Vulena instructed and started to rush towards her. She swung her paw at her, claws shethed so that they wouldnt harm Saya.

Terishka and Kanshi watched them with a smile. They both began to practice their fighting skills a few feet away from Vulena and Saya so that they wouldnt get in each other's way.

Uryu

5:04pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya nodded and watched Vul and jumped out of the way and watched Vul as she moved

((ugh! dang brain!))

Frightt

5:13pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Vulena smiled and stepped back "good now try that on me so i can show you how to counter attack" Vulena ordered as she stepped back a bit giving room for Saya to run to her. She watched as Saya's paw reached across and she quickly ducked below Saya's paw and in an instant turned and lightly grabbed Saya's paw in her mouth and turned her over on her back with a soft thud. "You would do that much harder and faster" Vulena said smiling down at Saya and helping her up.

Uryu

5:17pm Oct 12 2010 (last edited on 5:27pm Oct 12 2010)

Normal User

Saya got up and walked acouple of feet away from Vul and did the same thing again but this time she got side tracked when she saw Kanshi and got destracted and hit the ground hard right in front of Vul.

Frightt

5:40pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Vulena noticed that Saya had lost her concentration and frowned as she helped her up again. "And you can't loose focus, you have to keep your mind on your opponent" Vulena said as she backed up again. "Now do that move i used to flip you over when i come at you" Vulena said as she started at her. She swung her paw at her.

Kanshi and Terishka were practicing a bit more roughly. They had to get used to training rough if they wanted to become stronger against opponents. Terishka stopped and walked back a bit before facing his brother again. "Ok show me what you can do now" Terishka said as he crouched a bit. Kanshi coppied his position that Terishka was in like he had just been taught. He rushed at him and instantly moved to the left and pushed Terihska over, making him roll. Terishka stood and nodded smiling. "Good but you have to do it a bit harder with your opponent." Kanshi nodded smiling.

Uryu

5:51pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya ducked dodging Vul's attack panting hard and shook her head "i-im sorry i have to go." she said then looked at Kanshi "Kan! im going to go i will see back at our pride." she said then ran back off into the woods and back to the pride lands

Frightt

5:54pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Vulena frowned and watched her go. "I wonder what happened?" She wondered curiously as she sat down next to Terishka. Terishka stopped and looked at Kanshi with a questioning look. Kanshi frowned and ran after her. "Saya! Wait!" Kanshi said as he ran up next to her. "whats wrong?" he asked looking at her with a concerned face.

Uryu

5:58pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya shook her head "no no im fine i just wanted to get back to Krov before night time." she said looking at Kanshi then frowned "im sorry i yelled at you." she said

Frightt

6:01pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Kanshi smiled "no it's okay you were right anyway, me and terishka needed to stop fighting anyway" Kanshi said smiling as he walked next to her back towards the pridelands, glad that they were together again. "So how did it go with Krov and Kiana? Do they like each other?" Kanshi asked curiously.

Uryu

6:04pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Saya shrugged "im not sure Kiana said they just met each other so it would take some time but i took her to the river where Krov was and knuged them together and saw them blush." she said excitedly.

Frightt

6:09pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Kanshi snickerd at what Saya had said and watched as they approached the pride rock. It was already starting to get dark, and fast. "OH! We still need to get some food for us lets hunt over there" he said pointing where there was a herd of antelope and started quietly towards it.

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21