ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
halee607

8:39am Oct 17 2013

Normal User

Yea I like your name too! Doctor who is amazing, especially the 11th doctor

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

10:24am Oct 18 2013

Normal User

(Alright.)(Halee,I was on my ipod earlier.)

Death folded her wings and let herself dive through the air until she was right above the tree tops. Then her wings unfolded and stretched to full length to catch her mid-fall.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

10:46am Oct 18 2013

Normal User

Sol: just lay off kk that pie keeps him calm

Kk: I know but what does he put in that

Gamzee: MIRACLES KK MIRACLES!!!!. 

Zeek: zeek gets into a fast trot as he race home

(( YAY IM HOME AND I GOT DEH FAYGO!!))

spirit1212

11:02am Oct 18 2013

Normal User

(Don't drink it! You must bring it too school!)(I called you on accident yesterday.)

Death slowly flew after him with a smirk as she watched him frantically run home. She knew this would probably ruin what she had said for the agreement,but no one mentioned the air above the forest.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

11:16am Oct 18 2013

Normal User

Zeek: stops as he falls to the ground his heart beating rapidly as he has small seizures - nng gnnn nng

Gamzee: doing something stupid-

Kk: GOG gamzee knock it off!

Sol: rolls eyes

(( I got three bottles fruit punch, jazzing blueberry, and orange))

spirit1212

12:16pm Oct 18 2013

Normal User

(Okay.)(Don't drink 'em all.)

Death thought for a moment as he fell to the ground and then sighed. The agreement would have to be broken. Gliding down she thought this through and then landed beside the giant beast. Taking in his scent she tried to find out what had happened and took the conclusion of him being over scared. "Hey.",she whispered as her skeleton left paw ran,gently,across his face.

halee607

12:59pm Oct 18 2013

Normal User

Zeek: nng gnnnng nng grrrrrrrrrr
(( I won't))

spirit1212

9:41am Oct 19 2013

Normal User

(Good.)

Death sighed and put her paw down. (I forgot her arm had been crushed. Lets say Shadow replaced it sometime earlier.) 'I guess I should test the strength of this new robotic arm. Make sure it's as strong as my other one that this beast crushed.',she thought and then the metal claws of her right front leg grabbed the beast's tail. There was a whirring sound and then she yanked him forward. He actually moved and she decided to pull him to her home,since she knew Shadow had things to help him.
    She had had her doughts,but she managed to pull him to her home in about thirty minutes,listening to his mumbled noises.

halee607

10:06am Oct 19 2013

Normal User

zeek: twitches uncontrollably- nnng nnng

spirit1212

10:19am Oct 19 2013

Normal User

Death left the beast outside the front door and went to wake up Shadow.
    Still tired Shadow sat up and yawned. The situation was explained and she went outside,telling Death to retrieve a blanket. 'Nights around here get cold,I should find our biggest blanket for this reptilian beast.',she then ran inside and got the biggest of the blankets she could find and raced back outside. The blanket was placed over him before Shadow began to try and sooth the beast's twitching.

halee607

11:50am Oct 19 2013

Normal User

Zeek: twitching slowly stops.-........

(( they are ending HOMESTUCK!! ;-;))

spirit1212

12:09pm Oct 19 2013

Normal User

(Really?)

Death pawed at his neck and asked,"You okay?" Shadow watched the twitching slowly stop and looked around for the people who were with this beast,hoping they wouldn't start another fight.

halee607

7:26am Oct 21 2013

Normal User

YEAH HUSSIE IS GETTING TIRED AND FINISHING IT ALL IN ONE UPDATE! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU))

Zeek: breaths heavily as his tail twitches- y.....yea

spirit1212

7:30am Oct 21 2013

Normal User

(Hmm... Well now I can catch up easier.)

Death smirked and replied to him,"Good thing I broke the agreement. Animals around here like a good meal. You'd be a pile of bones by now." She then curled up by his neck and laid her fluffy tail over his claws on one of his 'hands'. "You must be cold. The sun is going down and your reptilian. I can help,a bit."

halee607

7:32am Oct 21 2013

Normal User

IM SO SAD BRO I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO KK TEREZI AND SOL ALSO GAMZEE!))

Zeek:.....n-no I must go.....my master would be worried. Of my absence

spirit1212

4:26pm Oct 21 2013

Normal User

(Yeah,but I'm sure he'll end it nicely.)

Death smirked and replied,"I'm sure his wounds are making him forget a lot of things right now." She then stood,but kept her tail over his claws and added,"But if you insist I will help you,cold makes reptiles slow so you'll need to be protected by something faster than yourself."

halee607

12:16am Oct 23 2013

Normal User

If you know Hussie he's gonna end of horribly ))  

Zeek: no ill  be fine.... I have to stay out in the cold anyways 

spirit1212

6:49am Oct 23 2013

Normal User

(In that case. He may end up killing the rest of your favorite trolls.)

Death nodded and said,"Alright. You'd better hurry home then."

halee607

6:27pm Oct 24 2013

Normal User

Zeek: slowly stands but falls to his side again-...... 

spirit1212

7:03am Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Death sighed and went over to his side. She placed a metal wing on his side and one on his stomach. "I guess I have to help,now don't I?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9