ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
halee607

8:24am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Gamzee sat on zeeks back the lack of his makeup made him look feirce almost close to looking sober. His hood flapping behind him in the wind as his jet black hair did the same 

Zeek ran as he tries getting his bearings of were he was and finally got them sprinting into a large clearing then stops and stands their 

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

8:29am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow picked up the dagger as she watched Death begin to growl at the trees. Shadow narrowed her eyes and stared at the trees for a second until she saw the large reptilian beast and one of the horned people from earlier burst from the trees,knocking Death off of her feet. She began to take a few steps back as she saw Death get up and run over to her,standing in front of her path to protect her.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

8:58am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek slowly backed up as he flicked his tail

Gamzee grinned " well well look who decided to go outside for aw little walk " gamzee crossed his arms as the lack of makeup made him look scarier than ususal 

spirit1212

9:02am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow,eyes still narrowed,snapped,"What do you want now?" Death was still in front of her and refused to move out of the way as she growled at the strange being. She glared silently at the reptilian beast her and Shadow had helped and pulled back her ears. Shadow pushed Death out of her way and walked closer to the horned person. She stopped a few feet away and watched him,waiting for an answer.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

9:12am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Gamzee only  laughed " just thought I'd stop by "

Zeek looked at death showing no harm to her or shadow showing he'll keep his master under control

spirit1212

9:20am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

(Hehe. My computer lets me do this... 'Create)

Shadow narrowed her eyes and replied,"Well. Your visit isn't welcome. If you can't tell Death and me don't want you around." Death let her ears go back into their normal place and nodded at Zeek before walked quietly over to Shadow and nudging her shoulder with her head. The dagger in Shadow's hand moved towards her skull head and she grabbed it in her mouth before yanking it from Shadow's hand.

halee607

9:26am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Gamzee sat back on zeek " you humans are so stupid hehe good thing we made you stupid "

Zeek growled but it went to gamzee as he hit him with his tail throwing him to a tree knocking him out" I'm terribly sorry about him and sorry for coming on your land that was my mistake...well goodbye " zeek picked up gamzee in his jaws before he ran off into the forest again (( brb

spirit1212

9:35am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

(Okay.)

Shadow hissed at the stranger and was about to slash his face with her silver claws,but Zeek had got to him first. Before she knew it the two were back in the trees and Death was holding her back as she tried to go after them. "Your not starting another fight with them."she muttered through closed jaws.
    "Once you let go of me I'm going after them,whether or not you want me to!",Shadow yelled as she struggled to get free. Death let go and them used her front paws to push Shadow onto the ground.
    "You are not going after them. They will kill you."
    "Do I look like I care! Let me go you mutt!"
    With that Death got off of her and barked,"Fine get yourself killed,but make sure to bring your dagger."
    The dagger was scooped up off of the ground and put into Shadow's boot before she darted of after the two.
    Death watched her leave before whimpering an running after her.

halee607

10:04am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek ran into a large wooded area were he changed into dark green colors making him less obvious as he ran still carrying gamzee in his mouth

spirit1212

10:09am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow followed the sound of footsteps and the small marks left on the ground by Zeek. She flicked her snake tongue out and tasted the air,picking up the scent of the two. She made a map of how he seemed to run and swerved off course,cutting through a densely treed area and closing in on them with each step.

halee607

10:14am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek swerves till he hit a large lake fully putting gamzee in his mouth and dove into the water making a small splash and ripples on the water-

spirit1212

10:21am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Soon after,Shadow found herself at the lake also and dove right into the water,searching silently for the beast. Little did she know that Death wasn't far behind her,following her scent as she swiftly runs after them.

halee607

10:23am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek: sits at the bottom in a small water filled cave giving the oxygen from the water to gamzee so he can breath as he waited till shadow left

spirit1212

10:27am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Soon Shadow got out of the water and sat on its edge,waiting on the beast quietly. Death was at the other side of the lake,hiding in the trees and watching over her.

halee607

10:28am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek sits under the water his temperary gills taking I the water as he lay their serching for a way out 

spirit1212

10:33am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

"You have to come up at some point and when you do...",Shadow said,pretty much talking to her reflection in the water. She pulled out the dagger and stabbed her reflection between the eyes,making it shatter and ripple in the water.

halee607

10:39am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek went to the far end of the lake and stuch his head up a bit blowing out water in his nose his skin now a water color/......

spirit1212

10:43am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow head shot up at a noise and she looked at the creature. "There you are.",she mumbled and then began to slowly get up. Once up she began to creep towards where she had seen him come up and blow out water.

halee607

11:57am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Zeek then laid back his webbed ears and snorted at the sound of shadow and shot bac underwater were he went in that small cave to get more air -....

spirit1212

1:08pm Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow stopped and narrowed her eyes angrily at the water. She let out a sharp breath and then dove back into the water and began to swim down as far as she could. Before she could swim far enough down she began to struggle and swim up towards the surface.
    Not seeing Shadow come up after quite some time Death ran out and jumped into the water after her,swimming as fast as she could towards the struggling mass. As soon as she reached her she had already quit moving and was just floating in the surrounding water. Death grabbed her shirt in her teeth and pulled,breaking surface as quick as she could and draggin Shadow to shore. She placed her paws on the human's chest and pushed,forcing water from her lungs before placing an ear and her chest. She repeated this many times before finally hearing something and then hearing the human cough. Shadow's eyes opened slowly and she looked around.
    Death wanted to say something,but held back.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9