ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:09am Nov 7 2013

Normal User

Death looked at Shadow before swooping down into the trees,breaking the agreement once more with her curiosity. She had to know what that smell was and had to see if the reptilian beast was okay.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

6:17pm Nov 9 2013

Normal User

Gamzee and tav: hanging out -

Zeek: smells something- huh? 

(( I caught up on home stuck B) ))

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

6:21pm Nov 9 2013

Normal User

(Cool.)

Death landed and ran towards the reptilian beast's smell,Shadow still riding on her back.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

9:21am Nov 10 2013

Normal User

Zeek: slowly stands loud growls coming from his throat

halee607

10:06pm Nov 10 2013

Normal User

Welcome to my dark corner of he'll Brenna will be here shortly my friend :0) HONK

spirit1212

6:57am Nov 11 2013

Normal User

(Not Brenna! *Crawls into a little hole in the ground.*)

Shadow got off of Death's back as the wolf rolled over on its back and showed its stomach to the growling beast. She reduced herself to whimpering to show she meant no harm. Shadow just messed with her silver claws.

(My post was deleted! I went back a page on accident!)

halee607

7:00am Nov 11 2013

Normal User

Hehehehehehehehe 

Zeek lowered his ears as he sAT wrapping his tail around himself-you shouldn't be here- he said as he looked at the house

spirit1212

7:12am Nov 11 2013

Normal User

(Shh!)

Shadow smiled her awkward smile as the beast said her thoughts. "She had to see if you were okay and she was curious of a strange smell.",she said for Death. Then her snake-like tongue flicked out to catch a few smells around the area,since that was a much better way to pick up smells than her own nose. "Death figured it went into this home of,what she calls,horned people. Little snoop.",she continued and looked at the pitiful whimpering Death.

halee607

7:15am Nov 22 2013

Normal User

Zeek: you shouldn't be here especially when my master is at the point of being sober - zeek quickly checked the window looking and gamzee ad Tav then back again- he's unstoppable when he's sober.. So go! While you still can!!

Gamzee: talking to Tav- so when you get those new legs brother 

Tav: oh um...I I i don't know

spirit1212

7:22am Nov 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked at Death and said,"He's fine,you know the smell's source. Now listen to me and this beast. We need to leave." When Death didn't budge she hissed and threatened,"Want me to break my promise to you? I will go back to that city and wipe out the rest of those people." At that the wolf growled and stood,ready to leave. Shadow smirked and said goodbye to the beast before hoping on Death's back and the two left.

halee607

12:53pm Nov 30 2013

Normal User

Zeek: digs his claws in the grond and bows his head then lays back down-

spirit1212

8:28pm Nov 30 2013

Normal User

Death growled as they landed back at their home and she let up a small dust cloud with her wings. "You promised you wouldn't threaten me about that."
    "Hey! It was the only way to get you home!",Shadow snapped back as she got off of Death's back and sat down on the porch. "I know you know that I will easily break my promises to people,even you."
    The dead wolf beast pulled back her ears and let out a demonic throaty noise.
    Shadow pulled out her dagger and threatened,"I know how to bring you pain,even if I can't kill you. I suggest you quit that before it even starts" Dagger at ready,left hand claws out-stretched,and eye slits narrowed to almost gone she stood up and hissed at Death.
    The undead beast whimpered and rolled onto her back at the sight of her master's boiling anger.

halee607

9:59pm Dec 3 2013

Normal User

Zeek: doing his thang

spirit1212

7:00am Dec 4 2013

Normal User

(Lol.)(Time skip?)

halee607

7:14am Dec 4 2013

Normal User

Yep

spirit1212

7:17am Dec 4 2013

Normal User

(You post first,please.)

halee607

10:25pm Dec 4 2013

Normal User

Gamzee slips from his cacoon the green goo dripping from his body as he cleaned it off with a towel and put on clean cloths. After a while gamzee walked into the kitchen where he then began to eat soper slime keeping him from going into his sober rage.

Zeek sleeps outside his massive tail thumping on the side of the house as small puffs of smoke drifted from his nostrils and into the air and the hair patch close to his rump covered in a small la
yer of snow. His body melting the rest of it around him

spirit1212

7:19am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow was,once again,asleep on her couch and from the looks of it she would wake up at any time. Her dagger was planted into the door,where she had thrown it last night.

Death was awake outside,like always,and it appeared that she was staring at the part of the dagger coming outside the other side of the door. Shaking her head she used her teeth and opened the door quietly,shutting it once inside. Carefully she stretched upwards towards the dagger and put her paws on the door. Once close enough she grabbed the handle in her mouth and pulled with immense force while shaking her head. The dagger eventually slipped cleanly out of the door and she placed it over by Shadow on the TV. Then she quickly went back out before Shadow could wake up and continue the fit of rage the she fell asleep in.

Shadow woke up soon after and looked at the hole in the door then at the TV. "Appears Death has been inside.",she whispered to herself before getting off of the couch and grabbing her dagger.

halee607

8:02am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Gamzee headed outside wearing his normal cloths but this time it appeared his makeup was gone. Gamzee had also worn a large purple hoodie keeping him a little warm as he jumped on zeeks back -" come on zeek we got work to do "

Zeek thifted his head as he yawned stretching his for legs and then standing " to were master gamzee"

Gamzee glanced- to the forest to hunt

spirit1212

8:14am Dec 5 2013

Normal User

Shadow carefully opened the door and went outside. Noticing that Death had walked off near the middle of the huge opening. Shadow walked towards her until she was about,maybe 6 yards away and then threw the dagger at the beast to get her attention.

Death could sense the dagger flying through the air and towards her head and quickly turned around with open jaws. Her metal fangs hit the dagger and stopped it mid flight as she caught in her mouth without a noise. She then dropped it on the ground and used her metal claws to tap on its blade.

"Hey,girl. How are you doing this morning?",Shadow asked as she approached Death,who slid the dagger across the ground towards her.
    "Fine."
    "Good."
     Death then turned back around and trotted towards the trees,stopping at their edge and peering into them.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9