ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:19am Sep 12 2013

Normal User

Soon Shadow woke up and sat up,rubbing her head. "What happened?"
    "I got rid of them,but had to make a deal."
    "What kind of deal?",the question came out with a stern voice instead of the confused one it replaced.
    "We can't leave our open space and they can't enter it. If they do without our consent I will have to rip them to shreds,but I'm pretty sure they won't. They don't know that part though,but it should be obvious.",Death told her as she laid her head in her lap.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

4:48pm Sep 12 2013

Normal User

(Bump?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

7:11am Sep 13 2013

Normal User

(Let me guess. I have to post this again.)

Soon Shadow woke up and sat up,rubbing her head. "What happened?"
    "I got rid of them,but had to make a deal."
    "What kind of deal?",the question came out with a stern voice instead of the confused one it replaced.

"We can't leave our open space and they can't enter it. If they do
without our consent I will have to rip them to shreds,but I'm pretty
sure they won't. They don't know that part though,but it should be
obvious.",Death told her as she laid her head in her lap.

halee607

8:26pm Sep 13 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: I can't beleive you zeek.....

Zeek; sorry master gamzee...but....they could help us at some point....

Sol and kk: quiet-

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

3:55pm Sep 15 2013

Normal User

Shadow sighed and said,"I guess that's a good deal." She began to pat Death's head silver claws clanking a bit on her skull.
"You think?",Death asked in reply.
A nod was all that answered.

halee607

8:41pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

Zeek: sets down everyone- now we leave the human alone

All three trolls- fine

spirit1212

7:05am Sep 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow stood a bit more quickly then she should have and her head began to hurt again. Death rushed to her side to let her use her as support and lead her inside.
    Once she got Shadow onto the couch Death went back outside and went up to each spot where the individual creatures stood. She took in each of their scents,just in case they ever came by again.

spirit1212

9:43am Sep 22 2013

Normal User

(Bump)

halee607

7:35am Oct 1 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: lays on a metal table his shirt lifted up to reveal the long deep scratches and purple oozing blood- hurry up kk I don't have all day!

Kk: shut your mouth gamzee I'm doing my best! - pulls out some alcohol -

Gamzee: don't you dare-

Kk: pours alcohol on gamzee-

Gamzee: grinds his teeth as he yelps-

Kk: see it wasn't that bad

Sol: Ii thiink you hurt hiim 

Zeek: walks through the forest outside. Slowly closes in on the house but stays out of veiw-

spirit1212

5:17pm Oct 10 2013

Normal User

Death could sense someone or something near and finished taking in the scent of the winged beast that followed around the horned people before going back inside to guard Shadow. Once inside she saw that Shadow had the TV on and was watching the doors with a look she knew all too well. "You promised we would do our best not to kill again. Now wipe that look off your face and quit thinking about that.",Death scolded her friend or,as some called her,owner.

halee607

10:14am Oct 11 2013

Normal User

Zeek: zeek sneaks around outside as he takes in the sent of the human and the decaying dog thing....just to be sure nothing happened. Zeek then flicked his tail and began to go deeper in the forest again-

Gamzee: WHAT YOU THINK HE DID SOLLUX IT MOTHER FRIKIN HURT!!!!

Kk: HEY DONT YELL AT MY MATESPRIT 

GAMZEE: I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!!

SOLLUX: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!

spirit1212

6:56am Oct 14 2013

Normal User

(So much yelling,lol. I feel sorry for Zeek.)

Shadow immediately looked at Death and wiped away the look on her face. With a sigh she turned to look at the ceiling and get her mind out of earlier thoughts. Death smirked and went over to her,curling up beside the couch and resting her head on Shadow's stomach.

halee607

7:24am Oct 15 2013

Normal User

Zeek: zeek hunts for a good long while as he catches a few deer and some rabbits and placing them on his back- master should be pleased with my catch- her said as he ran off towards the house again 

Gamzee: gamzee slowly stands up as he hold his stomach- crap bro this mother freakin hurts- even being hurt gamzee goes into the kitchen an gets his miricle pie and wicked elixir and drinks and eats it-

Karkat: I don't see how he consumes that human underbelly food

Sollux: shut up kk

spirit1212

5:16pm Oct 15 2013

Normal User

(Why you tellin' me ta shut up Sollux?)

After a while Shadow dozed off and Death decided to go check the outskirts off the giant field. 
    She peered into the darkness under the trees and her ears flickered at every noise,thinking that those horned people would come back with their reptilian beast.

halee607

8:22pm Oct 15 2013

Normal User

Cuz iim the computer hacker here kk 2o but out befor Ii hack your Facebook account >:) ))

Kk: fine whatever sol - kk said as he walked into his room and jumped into the cacoon the goo inside calming his fired up nerves 

Sol.. I don't see how that guy is gonna be my matesprit

Gamzee:.....- still eats and drinks -

Zeek: slowly walks past the house again as the dead animals still limp on his back-

Mercy

9:27pm Oct 15 2013 (last edited on 9:27pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

The rules of Rescreatu in the forums say that everything written and posted need to be PG only. What you guys are doing here does not fit that requirement both with the language and with the violence. I completely understand that homestuck is how you are portraying it but it still isn't allowed here.

I have gone back and editted out the worst of it and you all are welcome to continue, just remember the rules and follow them or else the rp will need to be shut down.

-Doctor (Moderator)

Do not talk to me or my snails ever again.
halee607

10:17pm Oct 15 2013

Normal User

Sorry about that ))

spirit1212

6:54am Oct 16 2013

Normal User

(Sorry. Not to kiss up,but I like your name.)
(My facebook,not yours.)

Death soon unfolded her metal wings and waited until there was barely any noise to take off. Silently she darted into the air above the forest and smirked. No one said anything about going above the woods.

Mercy

7:27am Oct 16 2013

Normal User

Psh, it's alright, a lot of people like my name. It's the reason I changed it so I could be the Doctor. XD Anyway, if you all have any questions about what is allowed and what isn't, you can send me a message. My Inbox is open.

Do not talk to me or my snails ever again.
halee607

8:37am Oct 17 2013

Normal User

Zeek: zeek slowly walked as he felt a presence over him. Zeeks lack of wings as a hatchling prevented his pester in his stomache to flee- what is this?

Gamzee: finishes off the wicked elixir and wipes his mouth smearing his makeup a bit - miricle bro - he said as his eyes had a lazy tone to them -

Kk: oh lord he ate the pie again

Sol: well at least he's not sober and trying to kill us

Kk: well that's true but still

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9