ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 Bookmark Thread
halee607

8:36pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Yay!!

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

8:40pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Gonna wing it!!

spirit1212

8:42pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Name: Shadow is what she is called,due to her forgetting her own name.
Looks: She has silver eyes,snake-like pupils,and a deep scar over her right eye. Her skin is pale enough to be considered pure white,she stands at 6'0",has a skinny,but muscular build,and jet black hair that goes to her chin,over her left eye and the tips are blood-red,and it is also la
yer-cut. Her lips and eyelids are black,along with her nails,but it isn't make-up. She wears a spiked choker necklace,a black long-sleeved shirt,some black gloves with the fingers cut off,black jeans,and black leather boots that go to her knees. Her tongue is also forked like a snake's and she as snake-like fangs.
Personality: She has her own breed of manic insanity that is hard to explain. She has a blank stare when talking to people and makes them think she is planning ways to kill them,but is only sometimes. She is a major tomboy and animal lover with some serious anger and insanity issues. Rp the rest out.
History: Don't even bother asking. All she will say is that there was lots and lots of blood and then give you an insane smile,followed by uncontrollable manic laughter.
Weapon/Weapons: Silver metal claws and a dagger that she hides in her boot that looks like this. http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/1WC-21.jpg
Other: She always has this blank,distant ex
pression on her face almost always.
Pet: Death ~ http://spirit1212.deviantart.com/art/Deadly-387370035 < Credit to Elemelon for the drawing she made for me.
(My bio.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

8:51pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Hugh you know zee and gamzee so do I have ya put a bio

spirit1212

8:53pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(I don't know them!)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

8:58pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Yes you do I showed you them!

spirit1212

8:58pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(I know what they look like!)

halee607

9:01pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Still!!......but I don't really know gamzees personality but.....lets just start ok

spirit1212

9:04pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Okay,you start.)

halee607

9:11pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 8:34pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

Gamzee: sits in his room picking at the [Staff has edited out violence higher than rule limit]

Zeek: bandages his face as the purple blood drips from a fresh wound -

spirit1212

9:17pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Wait,what did they look like again? I also noticed how snake-like Shadow's face is.)

Shadow quietly walked around her house in search of her ornery pet and called out her name. "Death! Where are you girl?",her voice had a bit of worry to it as she looked under the house. Suddenly she heard a twig snap behind her and a creature growling. But before she could turn around the thing pounced on her. It growling became a playful yipping as Shadow turned to see her rotted robot-wolf pet. "Do worry me like that!",she scolded Death and gave her a light hit on the head. With that she got up and ran around the house,being chased by Death.

halee607

9:20pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Zeek: hears something outside as he goes to look- hmmm what is that?
- goes outside-

Gamzee: I will kill all my friends.........

spirit1212

9:35pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(What happened to your roleplaying? You don't type like you used to.)

Shadow quit running when she heard Death begin to growl again,but this time it made it seem like something was wrong. "What is it?",she asked as she walked over to Death and looked around,obviously not seeing it as she shrugged and told Death,"You have an over-active imagination,coming from someone who sees things all the time that is bad,Death. The wolf creature whimpered when her owner didn't see,smell,or hear what she did and began to pull on her cloths. "Fine. I'll follow.",she said and clanked her metal claws on Death's robotic leg on accident. When Death growled she quickly apologized and followed after her.

halee607

9:43pm Aug 26 2013 (last edited on 9:16pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

Zeek: - sniffs the air as he notices something close by - what is that........- zeek smells the air again as the odor of a wolf and a human fill the air-....I got to tell master gamzee! - disappears in the forest-

Gamzee:[Staff has editted this out due to violence above the rule limit] .....they needed to come to the dark carnival.....

(( idk it's shorter I guess))

spirit1212

10:28pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(I mean you would do what I did.)

Shadow continued to run literally dragging Shadow behind her at full speed. "Woah! Slow down!",she called,but Shadow was intent on tracking the fading scent.

halee607

7:40am Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Zeek: continues to run as he knew that was his only option because his wings never grew when he was born- come on legs! Go faster - as zeek runs he digs his large yellow like claws in the dirt as he throws it behind him - come on!

Gamzee; stands - were is that dragon at!.....we has buisness to attend to - licks the blood from his hand again and walks into the sunlight. His large orge and yellow horns castin a large shadow - come on zeek we need to hurry.....

spirit1212

5:30pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Death began to beat the air with her strong metal wings as Shadow's grip tightened. Eventually the robot wings lifted them up into the air and Death begin to close in faster,catching a glimpse of brightly colored horns bouncing through the trees.

halee607

6:15pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Zeek: oh no - runs a lot faster as he's only seen as a blur seeing gamzee in the distance - master gamzee!!

Gamzee: their you are zeek! What's going on! 

Zeek: we have intruders one a wolf the other a human

Gamzee: a human! I haven't seen them for years - jumps on zeeks back- ok lets hurry and find them 

spirit1212

6:28pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Death stopped mid-flight as she lost track of the creature and glided down the the ground to let Shadow get down. "Never do that again,my shoulders almost popped out of joint.",she scolded.
Death spoke quietly,"I'm sorry,but I could have sworn I saw something."
"Well whatever it is it's gone. Lets head home now."
"Alright."
    With that they both turned around and began the walk home.

halee607

6:54pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: ca you track the down zeek?

Zeek: yea hold on - sniffs the air as the odor is strong -  their close by  master gamzee....

Gamzee: good.....lets track down those mother fluffers (( yea those are his two words ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9