ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 Bookmark Thread
halee607

3:17pm Sep 8 2013 (last edited on 9:21pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

YUS!! THE PO PO THE POPPO and johns dad ran out of the house screaming and [Staff has editted out language]
Karkat: WHAT!
Sollux: DONT YOU TOUCHTH KK - shoots a later close by -

Zeek; growls at death as he slowly walks towards her-

Gamzee: quietly sneaks up to shadow and hits her over the head with a club -  that should take care of you

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

4:24pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

(Lol.)

Shadow almost hit Karkat when something hit her on the head and she fell to the ground in a ball. Right before she blacked out she felt Death step over her and heard her growling menacingly at the group of four.
    Death snarled and pounced at Gamzee using her robotic leg to claw him across the chest before she landed on the ground between him and Shadow. 'This has never happened before.',she thought as she backed up to protect Shadow for the four. "Get away from her!",she barked at them in her demonic voice and then flung her over her back and backed up towards the house,eyes not leaving the enemies in front of her.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:50pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Zeek: lunges at death knocking her to her feet- 

Gamzee: growls and holds chest - gah!

Sollux: GAMZEE!!

Karkat: growls -

spirit1212

5:20pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Death fell down,but quickly got up,re-situated Shadow on her back and stepped onto the back porch,where she set down Shadow then stepped off the porch and glared at Zeek. "If you value your life then you will stay away from her.",she demonic voice was low and threatening as she watched the creature.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

8:23pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Zeek: tsk tsk the little dog wants to be scary - bares teeth-

Gamzee: zeek......kill  - holds chest-

Karkat- stands and watches -

Sollux: tends to gamzee-

halee607

6:57am Sep 9 2013

Normal User

You need to look at pastamonsters try have a new artist and everything looks amazing!!!!))

spirit1212

7:07am Sep 9 2013

Normal User

(I will have to look later on. I promise I will though.)

Death stood her ground and laughed,"Technically I'm already dead,so good luck with that." She then quickly messed with her robotic wings,listening to the hum as they moved up and down. With a nod she looked back at Zeek with a blank stare.

halee607

7:38am Sep 9 2013 (last edited on 8:29pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

Zeek: growls and tackles death pinning her to he ground snapping close to her neck-

Kk: gamzee you [This has been removed by staff] hole you have to ruin everything don't you 

Gamzee: shut up karkat

Sol: shoots a glare-....

spirit1212

7:11am Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Death growled and snapped at his face,robotic leg clawing just underneath his stomach as she struggled to break free.

(Short.)

halee607

7:30am Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Zeek: roars in pain snapping at the robotic arm and crushing it in his jaws- 

Sol: gamzee we have to get you back your going to bleed out ( just think of him with a lisp)

Gamzee: no I'm not backing down 

Kk/ where is she.....I'm going to rip her throat out 

spirit1212

6:09pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Luckily Shadow had extra robotic legs or this would have been a bad thing for Death to deal with. Just then she felt her snapping jaws hit something and looked to see that they had grabbed the creature by its mouth,acting like a muzzle. Her teeth dung in deeper until she felt them scrape something,probably bone and she thought,'Now I just have to hold on and wait to be pulled out from under him when he tries to get me off.'

halee607

6:41pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Zeek: shakes his head violently his purple acid like blood spilling on death- GAHHHH - digs claws into death-

spirit1212

8:01pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Death was pulled out from under him and felt the stinging of claws. Immediately she jumped off,the claws being ripped out and her teeth letting go in an instant. Her paw hit the ground,strangely
she didn't fall to the ground because of her fourth leg being crushed.
Her jaws were dripping purple blood,but due to having only a skull
without muscle or fur it simply fell to the ground with a hiss. Her silver glowing eye sockets stared coldly at Zeek as the blood hit the ground in a steady beat.

halee607

8:22pm Sep 10 2013

Normal User

Zeek: lets out a fierce roar as he hissed his blood dripping from his snout-....take your human and go....

Gamzee:....

spirit1212

7:20am Sep 11 2013

Normal User

Death growled and replied,"No."

(SAHORT.)

halee607

7:40am Sep 11 2013

Normal User

Zeek: then I will have to kill you - growls flicking his purple tuffed tail- I give you ten seconds to start leaving 

Gamzee: what are you waiting for kill them zeek!

spirit1212

5:15pm Sep 11 2013

Normal User

"This was established as our home! When we moved away from a big city full of the dead bodies we created we came here!",Death barked and added,"We refuse to leave. We will leave you alone if you don't come into this clearing and we won't leave it." Her fluffy black tail twitched towards the rest of the open field.

halee607

11:30pm Sep 11 2013

Normal User

Zeek: fine....you better not stir up and trouble 

Gamzee: zeek what are you doing!

Zeek: - picks up kk sol and gamzee- come along we're leaving

Gamzee: PUT ME DOWN

SOL AND KK: HEY!!

spirit1212

7:05am Sep 12 2013

Normal User

Death smiled best she could with only a skull for a head and watched them leave before heading to the back porch to wait on Shadow to wake up. 'Getting better at this. Not too much blood was shed.',she thought as she laid down beside her.

halee607

7:07am Sep 12 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: what's your problem zeek!

Sol: yea wet were supposed to kil weren't we!

Kk: stupid dragon you ruin almost every fight your in 

Zeek: we don't need to kill every human that lives here....

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9