ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

7:14pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

(They is so fluffy!)

Shadow and Death eventually made it back,the beast continued to watch for what she had lost earlier and growled at herself for losing something that she should have caught easily.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:09pm Aug 28 2013

Normal User

Zeek: sniffs the air and sees the creature. Giving a large growl- I found the  intruders master gamzee....

Gamzee: hehe good - gets off zeek- stay here....ill be back..-walks out of the woods his large horns glistening in the light-

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

7:21am Aug 29 2013

Normal User

As she watched the area of land around the house Death spotted those brightly colored horns again,but the smell was not the same,similar,but not the same. She began her growling and barking once more,getting Shadow to come from the front porch to the back of the house. "What-",she cut her question short and saw something,they appeared to be horns,but she couldn't see the rest of whatever it was. She carefully reached into her right boot with her metal claws and pulled out her dagger.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

8:51pm Aug 29 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: why hello - grins showing I pearly white teeth and purple tongue- sorry to bother you but uh....I've noticed you've stepped into the wrong part of the woods 

Zeek: growls at death his horns glistening as wellA 

spirit1212

7:36am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

Death growled at the two new creatures,the only thing keeping her from attacking being Shadow's command wasn't given yet. Shadow readied her dagger in plain sight and asked,"What do you mean?" Her silver snake eyes glared coldly at him.

halee607

9:46pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: well it seems you've stepped into wel lets just say....my territory - glares at shadow his dagger like teeth still showing -

Zeek: watches baring his teeth - come on master gamzee let me attack already

spirit1212

7:25pm Sep 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow narrowed her eyes and flicked her forked tongue out in irritation. Death was whining as she waited for the command to rip them to shreds. "Come on! You always let me rip our victims to shreds a never say a word!",she whined and began to paw the ground,ears pulled back. "Shut it,Death!",the command came out with a loud hissing noise following it. "Are you sure? We have lived her a few years now without knowing of your presence.",she said as calmly as possible.

halee607

10:37pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

Gamzee:I've noticed your presence for a while....I've giving you warnings to leave but you never have.....so now....heheh you must die

Zeek: steps from the woods his head lowered and his sharp teeth come out from under his lip - (( he's bigger then death))

spirit1212

6:53am Sep 5 2013

Normal User

(I know,Halee. Death is only about to Shadow's shoulder.)(I just noticed,since she has a snake-like face on some words she might sound like a creepah!)

Shadow smirked and said,"As you could probably tell,we don't catch most warnings." She then readied her hands and prepared to bring the dagger down on someone's head. Death continued her pitiful 'dance' and waited.

halee607

7:11pm Sep 5 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: don't even dare trying......because their more waiting 

Zeek: growls and snarls-

(( hehe ))

Karkat and sollux: wait in a bush as they stare at each other then to shadow-

Sollux: this is totally a date...

Karkat: this isn't a date!!

(( ok ok no more of them XD))

spirit1212

6:59am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

(Yeah. You may make it weird with them...)

Shadow grinned and replied,"I don't really care. Since we moved out here we haven't went on a killing spree for quite some time. It'll be fun go on another." She then saw Death briefly look at a bush and growl before turning back and looking at Shadow. Shaking her head at Death,Shadow looked back at the intruder and stared at him coldly. She would have already killed him if it weren't for him continuing to talk.

halee607

7:15am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: go ahead I wouldn't mind - balls one hand into a fist and holds one baton behind his back and grins-

Zeek: looks in the bush were karkat and sollux are - you two quit screwing around and get ready to fight - zeeks lip curls as he speaks to them

Sollux oh that's what were here for.....I just came here just so I can mooch on karkat - fixes his 3d glasses -

Karkat: say what now!

spirit1212

7:21am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

(Ner! They gonna make sturf weird.)

Shadow was about to go up to the stranger when Death pulled on her sleeve and looked back at the bush. "What do you want?",she demanded through gritted teeth and looked over at the bush. 'Oh great. He wasn't lieing.',she thought and sighed. "You stay here and deal with them. I'll deal with him.",she pointed her dagger behind her as she referred to Gamzee. Death seemed to be pleased,but Shadow couldn't tell since they decaying beast wouldn't speak.

halee607

7:32am Sep 6 2013 (last edited on 9:19pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

Zeek: you two are complete idiots and should stop..

Karkat: WOAH WOAH WOAH NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION LIZARD BOY I DONT CARE WHAT ABOMINATION TROLL EGG YOU CAME FROM BUT IM NOT DEALING WITH YOU! - karkat pulled out his sickles as the anger vain appeared on his forehead-

Sollux:....youth two knock ith off before I thoot you two in the [Staff has edited out language] with my lasers - sollux frowned - now Arth we gonna helpth gamthee

Karkat: - frowns and takes deep breath- FINE!

halee607

7:33am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

No It won't XD

spirit1212

7:37am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

(It will.)

Shadow turned to the bush again and laughed. "That's your help? You'd be better off fighting by yourself."

halee607

7:42am Sep 6 2013 (last edited on 9:20pm Oct 15 2013)

Normal User

Gamzee: oh you don't know half of what they can do - gamzee grins as he pulls out the multi colored bloody baton- go ahead make your shot

Sollux: we donth have timth Leths justh fight

Karkat: stands from the bush- WERE ARE YOY YOU PEICE OF [Staff has edited out Language]

Sollux: stands- finally

Zeek: turns around growling

spirit1212

10:54pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

"Hmm... Death. You should have an easy time taking them on,shouldn't you?",she turned back to Death,who simply nodded and then gave Shadow a shove to get her to go ahead and fight. "Alright,alright." Turning around she very simply walked up to Gamzee until she was about a yard away and smirked as she looked up at him and suddenly let her left hand fly up towards his face,silver claws aiming right at him.

(Isn't he like 6'4' or something?)

halee607

8:37am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

He's like almost 7))

Gamzee: hehe - gamzee stood their and waited for the claws to strike his face-

Zeek: growls and hits shadow with his long slender tail and looks at death who was much smaller than him and grins -

Sollux: steps from the bush as his glasses are off and the blue and red electricity surrounded his eyes and hands - this is what were against pfff don't make me laugh 

Karkat: lunges at death digging one of the sickles in her shoulder-

spirit1212

12:26pm Sep 8 2013

Normal User

(Finally,something taller than my g-pa,besides a Mcdonald's worker I've seen.)

Shadow was just about to hit Gamzee when something hit her,hard,and knocked her back a few feet. 
    Death immediately snarled at Zeek and before she ran at him something went into her shoulder.
    Shadow quickly got back up and glared at the strange dragon-like creature before running over to aid Death. 'I guess I underestimated these things.',she thought and then swung the hand holding her prized dagger at Karkat.

(*Dat voice* And the police man was Karkat.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9