ZEEK AND GAMZEE (( private rp for me and spirit1212))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
halee607

9:42pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Zeek: no I'm fine - stands wobbling a bit but makes it outside and stumbles through the forest-

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

9:44pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Death smirked and followed him. Making sure he would make it home safely,her footsteps quiet as she walked yards behind him.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

9:54pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Zeek sniffed around as he looked for the large game he had lost earlier due to the earlier seizure. He looked around for a bit but then sent only stopped- gosh dagit - he said as he hit his tail against a tree knocking it over-

halee607

9:54pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Zeek sniffed around as he looked for the large game he had lost earlier due to the earlier seizure. He looked around for a bit but then sent only stopped- gosh dagit - he said as he hit his tail against a tree knocking it over-

spirit1212

9:55pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Death watched as the beast's massive tail slammed into a tree and jumped out of the way with a yip as she barely escaped being crushed by it.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

10:00pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Zeek grinds his teeth as he walked home his massive fluffy tail dragging behind him/ master will not be pleased with me - he said as he walked over the hill

spirit1212

10:09pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Seeing he was going to be fine and smelling the scent of the creatures he stayed with her metal wings unfolded with the sound of their normal whirring. Then she beat the air around her and darted into the sky,watched Zeek just a bit longer before gliding off towards her home.

halee607

10:16pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Le time skip

spirit1212

10:27pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

(Yeah.)

halee607

10:31pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Gamzee pops out from his cacoon as green goo covers how body and his make up on his face is gone. Gamzee slowly crawls out of the cacoon as he wipes off the slime on his mascular body then puts his normal cloths on. 

Zeek sleeps outside in a nearby feild as drops of dew collect on his scales

spirit1212

10:54pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Death,being dead and not need to,hadn't slept all night and did what she normally did,guarded Shadow and the house. There was the noise of Shadow getting around the house inside and Death went inside to check on her.
    The first thing out of Shadow's mouth when Death came in was,"Did they come while I was sleeping?"
"No.",replied Death as she stretched and received a scratch behind her ear from her friend.

halee607

10:56pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Gamzee: lays on the floor messing with his pile of horns doing gamzee things-

Zeek: asleep-

spirit1212

11:00pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

(Hmm.... What do I post!? This can't die like the other one.)

spirit1212

6:53am Oct 30 2013

Normal User

Soon Shadow and Death were outside,the two seemed to be following somethings trail,but what was it?

(There. Derpy post.)

halee607

8:21pm Oct 30 2013

Normal User

Zeek; wakes up to a stong Oder of more trolls head this way but it seemed this one was imobil and slowly makes his way towards the hive of your master.- what kind of troll is this - he said as he guarded the door that held his master inside- 

Gamzee; buried I the pile of horns-

spirit1212

7:44am Oct 31 2013

Normal User

(Post later.)

spirit1212

6:56am Nov 1 2013

Normal User

Death soon realized that this scent was coming from a new horned person and beckoned for Shadow to get on her back. Followed the request of her friend,Shadow got on the beast's back and grabbed her horns to use them as a grip. Then off they went over the surrounding trees.

halee607

9:36pm Nov 3 2013

Normal User

Zero sits and waits as the shadow of a long horned troll sat in front of him. It was tav

Tav; sits in his wheelchair as usual and looks at seek- oh uh hi zeek can I uh see gamzee...if that's ok

Zeek: step back and let's tav in then closes th door-

spirit1212

6:55am Nov 4 2013

Normal User

(My parents are throwing away the costume I worked so hard to make...)

Death stopped when the smell seemed to fade,probably into a house or other building.

halee607

6:58am Nov 7 2013

Normal User

Tav: uh um gamzee you wanted to see me 

Gamzee: ah Tavbro how you doing - you know what goes here -

Tav: uh ok gamzee....just wish I could actually walk....

Gamzee: oh well Tavbro we were gonna hang out today 

Tav: oh yay gamzee I've been looking forward to hanging out! 

Gamzee: yea I know you've been Tav

Zeek: lays outside the door-

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9