They say you're nothing but a Beast... {Private} ...Are they wrong?

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
CH

4:06pm Jul 27 2011

Normal User

[[I'm so lazy, I don't feel like doing it to mine. Dx]]

Her words made my heart ache more then it did before. How could anyone look at Sage and not have to fight any urge to say how beautiful she was?
And, I didn't mean just on the outside - not that she wasn't. She was still the most beautiful women that walked this earth, but her looks weren't the only reason.
She was natural. She had a way to think and have fun like a child, yet still was 'mature'. She could change the whole mood of the room, just by a glint of a smile in her eyes. That was it - she always seemed happy.
And, she had a way of being humble. Women half as pretty as she was were as conceded as could be. And, yet here she stood, being complimented by a Beast - and, acting as though I did something more then just say words that should be only empty meaning to such an endearing women.
I found myself staring at her for a long time, my hands behind my back. Finally, I had the presence of mind to look back at the fountain.
"You are very welcome, Sage."
I said calmly - feeling like it was more of a whisper - before looking back at her. I found myself lost, and completely mesmorized by the view - once again. Her intoxicating-aroma hair wrapped around that beautiful complexion. I found myself smirking - again, if I smiled, I would show my teeth. I couldn't do that - as I stared. I cleared my throat and said,
"Want to keep going?"

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Nouveau

4:15pm Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Sage finally composed herself enough to look back at Andrew.  "Keep going?  Oh, yes.  These gardens are just wonderful!"
She walked towards him hesitantly, like a bird willingly falling under a snake's jaded gaze.  Her heart fluttered in an odd sort of way as she looked at him, and his earlier words whispered in her mind.
Beautiful. Candle had said it, he had said it.  Surely they didn't really think that?  Or perhaps they had been in that isolated castle too long--Sage was not what a true beauty was.  True beauty was her sisters--or her mother.
She remembered the woman that had given birth to her only through paintings and stories told by her father and oldest sister.  She had died a month after Sage was born, after catching her death during a pneumonia epidemic.  It was lucky that Sage had survived as well.
The long brown hair and bright green eyes of her sisters stole her inner eye.  Their beautiful, peachy perfect complexions and rich, indulgent smiles.  The way they moved with grace, as if all of life was a dance floor.  They way they always knew what to say and when, and how their manners never slipped.
Surely he didn't know what true beauty was--Sage wasn't anything special.  And yet, his words were seared into her heart.  Never to be forgotten. 

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
Nouveau

1:23am Jul 29 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
OMG post you FPFF.  >C
Even if we're planning a supertastic roleplay. 

CH

8:21am Jul 29 2011

Normal User

[[ILYSM <3
But, the reason is on the rmail. I'm on for just a milleeeesecond D: ]]

Nouveau

12:04pm Jul 29 2011

Normal User

Ooc//  I'll bump this.  And a link to the new roleplay will be on TLTR.
OMG.  It even has a lame acronym.  <3

CH

2:58pm Jul 29 2011

Normal User

[[Oh gosh, I love you bahahaha
 http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/please-read-xdd-/~page/1/
^^ There isn't much point in reading this, but just in case you want to make me feel awesomelyawesomeandsweetnicespecialDABOMBandsmexy you should post. I always get excited when I see someone posted xD ]]

Nouveau

7:39pm Jul 31 2011

Normal User

Ooc// OMG third page.  D:

CH

9:57am Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Even her voice sent chills down my spine, making every hair stand. I noticed her hesitance as she came towards me, why shouldn’t have I been surprised?
I wasn’t. It was more of disappointment.
I was a beast that was keeping this princess in a tower, waiting to kill whoever comes to try and save her. And she knew that to, I was sure of it.
I shouldn’t have let myself fall in love with her.
But, knowing that she loved my gardens made more chills stream through my whole body. She surely couldn’t mean it.
“Thank you.” I said quietly as I started walking away from the fountain, and to a path that stretched farther down. Hopefully she wasn’t tired at all, I wouldn’t want her getting tired with how long the walk was.
I made sure to keep distance as I walked. If maybe she leaned to my side by accident while walking I would make sure to step to one side so that there was several feet between us. I didn’t want her to be scared of me.
My thoughts twisted back to the ones that were eating away at my mind before. Did she have that lover, that prince, coming on his way right now to save the women of every man’s dreams?
Did she have a man she was planning on courting with before I took her like a monster might?
Did My Dear Sage have a man to kiss her forehead at night and confess his love to her before letting himself sleep?
I cleared my throat and opened my mouth just slightly, about to say something. My mind was telling me to ask about her personal life, but how could I do that without her thinking I was prying?
The thoughts I had were giving me a migraine, and I realized, right then, that I would have to let her go back home soon. I couldn’t keep her here when a man just behind these walls was waiting for her courtship. Her love.
I closed my mouth, forgetting what I was going to say, when I just planned on giving her away. I could never do that! The first women to ever give me a glance, and I was going to give her away?
But, I knew I had to. If I loved her, I had to let her be happy. And she couldn’t be happy here, with talking candles and clocks. With magic, or doors that closed by himself.
With a Beast.

[[ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE THIRD PAGE D: ]

Nouveau

1:35pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// /pokes Andrew.  Dood, you've got it all wrong!  D:
So liek.
I have a plot idea.  That I keep forgetting to post.
So, you know how in the story, there's some family crisis/event and beauty convinces the Beast to let her go for a month, and if she's late, he could die?  And then she's late, and he's almost dead and all....
Well.
Sage could go to the city for her sister's wedding, and then meet some high-and-mighty lord dude who fancies her, and who her father had been planning on marrying her off to if they had remained in the city, but then she leaves and finds the Beast almost dead?  So, she nurses him back to health, and just when you think it's going to be happily ever after....
BAM!
The lord dude shows up and declares that he will free Sage from the Beast.
(Which she doesn't want, but Andrew doesn't know that!  /gasp.)

So yeah.  That's my idea.
But I think we should have her visit at the castle be a long time.  Maybe Andrew has his doubts, but it's not until she asks to go to her wedding that he actually lets her?  |D  Because their relationship must develop into something more for both of them.  <33333

In the mean time, I have a feeling the whole garden thing will be pretty much the same thing, post-for-post, so maybe skip to getting back to the castle in early afternoon?  |D

...Omg that was a long Ooc post.  D: 

CH

1:58pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[OMG D:
I didn't read the whole thing, because I didn't want to get confused.
I stopped at the "Beast dieing if Beauty doesn't come back'. I don't remember that happening.
Clarify? DDDD:
I remember her leaving the tower, but it was because Beast gave her permission.
Did I miss something?!
Omg I'm about to go on youtube and watch beauty and the beast to figure this out... ]]

Nouveau

2:03pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// No, he doesn't.  But he always tells beauty that if she doesn't come back soon enough, he'll die. /shotshotshot.
I've read too many beauty and the beast books.  xD; 

CH

2:05pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[OMG... They make books?
I'm going to be looking them up, thankyouverymuch...
He'll die from the heart break or whatever, or he'll literally die from a physical problem? D: ]]

Nouveau

2:13pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// They never say.  ._.
But it doesn't matter, because he doesn't die.  <3 
Sowhatdoyouthink?  :3 

CH

2:21pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[ Bahahahaha so I always lurk, and I saw your thread about wanting a roleplay, and you were like 'I ramble alot' and I was tempted to post just saying how much luff I have for my FPFF just because I was laughing at the comment. xD
Sorry. But what you said is true.<3333
I like the idea though!
And, yes, I believe we should skip xDDD ]]

Nouveau

2:23pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// To their arrival back at the castle?  /asks too many questions.

I can't help but ramble.  It's in my nature.  D: 

CH

2:28pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[Whenever you want xD
Awwwhhhhh your nature is...
Attractive?
IDK the word bahaha Dx ]]

CH

6:19pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[Bumpityyy Bump xD ]]

Nouveau

8:22pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Okay.  Now, for Candle's major love-ruining debut~
Bic//
Sage walked slowly down the path back to the castle, not really wanting to leave.  The sights and sounds, and oh, the smells of the garden whirred through her head.  She still hadn't come terms with the beauty of it all.  If only her family could see it.
She walked a careful distance from Andrew, slightly confused by the overly proprietary distance he kept from her.  Part of her was glad, because something about the Beast couldn't help but unsettle her...but another part was disappointed.  Had she done something wrong?  Spoke to frankly?  Wasn't what he had expected?  Was she a...disappointment?
The thought upset her an unexpected amount.
Sage bit her lip and looked away.  Who had she become, acting like a ninny and worrying over whether or not the creature that took her away from everything she knew--worrying if he liked her?  It was ludicrous.
She focused intently on the pearly gravel of the path, and then on the smooth pavement of the palace's wrap-around patio.  She realized they had come out astonishingly close to where they had started--she could recognize the path.
Knowing her bearings enough to navigate herself to the door they had left the dining hall from, Sage opened it and slipped inside. 

Nouveau

8:23pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Ooc// That post looked so much bigger on my computer screen.  ;-;
...That's really sad how small it is.
I'MSORRYFPFFPLEASEFORGIVEME.  D: 

CH

8:30pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

[[UHHHH
Have you seen my posts lately o_o
Your posts are wonderfullybeautifultalentedpoststhatIalmostlovemorethenmyFPFF....
Yeah. I gotta stop making no spaces in my sentences. o_o

Anyways, should Candle walk in, in my post right NOA?xD ]]

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15