They say you're nothing but a Beast... {Private} ...Are they wrong?

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15 Bookmark Thread
Nouveau

7:29pm Jul 23 2011 (last edited on 7:30pm Jul 23 2011)

Normal User

Ooc// FPFF= Flower Picker Friends Forever.  <3
Oh yeah.  8D
EDIT: Yes, eight page~
Bic//
"T-thank you," Sage stuttered, caught off guard by the sudden gift.
As she looked up to express her gratitude more thoroughly, she saw what appeared to be a hint of sorrow in his eyes.  Maybe even despair.
Her teeth caught on her lower lip in its incessant biting habit.  Was that pain her fault?
Deliberately, Sage brushed her hand across his paw as she took the flowers.  She wasn't afraid of him--well, at least not as much.  The fear that he was going to eat her had subsided a considerable amount, and a strange sort of desire to comfort him overtook her actions before she could think them through.
As her hand closed around the stems of the lilies, her other one flew to the delicate blue petals of the flower he had put in her hair.  A few stray blond hairs tickled her nose, and she tucked them behind the other ear impatiently.  She brought the pale pink lilies up to her nose, drawing in their sweet aroma...
And sneezed.
"A-achoo!"
Sage blinked in surprise, her cheeks flushing almost immediatly.  How unladylike.  How...gross, really.
"Excuse me," she mumbled, her gaze finding her feet.  "The..pollen...I guess."
 Feeling thoroughly upset with herself, she turned away to hide her self-directed annoyance.  More gardens sprawled in either direction, as tangled as a know.  She was glad to have a guide in this foreign, overwhelming--but breathtakingly beautiful--place.
Ooc// Omg I couldn't resist.  xD;

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
CH

8:10pm Jul 23 2011

Normal User

[[ UHM I'm calling you that from now on. <3
*Celebration time for eighth page!*
I can't respond, because my Aunt, my sister  (Me= guitar part} are writing this song for my G-parents anniversary, and they keep singing it in my room. -.- LOL ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Nouveau

8:19pm Jul 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Lol.  :D  It's great that you're writing a song.
I should be practicing piano right now, but...  I don't know.  I'm sitting and waiting for a reply on a thread.  x-x  Maybe I'll go do that.
~On a topic you don't really care about~
I'm really excited because I'm getting Owl City and Regina Spektor piano music  books.  /squee. Rofl, I've wanted them for a long time.
I shall bump this until you can reply.

CH

8:38pm Jul 23 2011

Normal User

[[Actually, just to vent a bit... since I'm alot more quieter in RL, everytime I made a suggestion -- they didn't hear, talked over me, or completely blew me off. So technically, I'm not writing a song... I'm just getting irritated, bahahaha.
OMG <3
I should be practicing piano too! How long have you been playing, FPF?
Like... Are you so BEAST at playing, that your more BEASTLIER then ANDREW? :D
omgg I'm so clever :D bahaha ]]

Again, I felt it. That smooth, flawless hand brushed against my...
My hideous paw. It felt purposeful, for I purposely made sure not to touch her.
It wasn't that I had no desire to touch her. Actually, every cell in his body was dieing to wrap a arm around her frail body. Press whatever lips I had against her small nose. Run - what I wished was - a hand through the endearing hair that made me dizzy with the scent of shampoo, while the other hand carressed the breathtaking face that held that same endearing hair.
I kept smirking as the image of doing all of those things came in my mind. And, I did a slight jump as I found those thoughts gone by a noise that ruined the silence.
Her sneeze. I found myself smirking. I refused to smile and show my canines to Sage.
"Sorry. I should have warned you about that."
I responded, fighting the urge to add that it was cute how she sneezed.
Why was it everything, even something like how she sneezed, got to him?
"Here, I'll show you my favorite part of this garden."
I said, while I made sure to go slower as I led her on the path. A diminutive wind came as they walked, making Sage's hair flow toward me. I felt myself get dizzy as I kept on going. Sage's beautiful scent filling my nose, though I made sure to try to put a word to it later.
We got to my favorite part of the garden. The fountain. Smirking to myself, I went over to it.
"The reason this is my favorite, is because no one - not even Clock - can find me out here. The sound of the water coming down is soothing. It helps me... Think more positive, par se. I come out almost every night. "

Nouveau

9:30pm Jul 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Beastlier...that's my new favorite word...
I've only been taking piano about a year and a half.  I got started late, lol.  But I love the guts (Um...so to speak...) out of my piano, and I practice like 14837506746385957646 million times a day.  :D
Bic//
Sage smiled at the Beast, inexplicably pleased that he had shown her.
"It's certainly beautiful," she said, trailing her fingers through the falling water.  "And very calming."
 She sighed, staring into the shimmering reflections for a moment.  The cool water ran over her hands in such a soothing way, all thoughts ceased for a moment--however brief.  Then, she withdrew her hand, and reality came rushing back.  Maybe there was magic going on here.
Curiousity fueled her next words.  "Andrew...If you haven't shown anyone else this spot...why me?  I'm not anyone special, let me assure you."  She laughed weakly, and then added somberly, "But your secret is safe with me."
She turned around again, still not quite over the shock of the etheral beauty of the gardens.  It was as if she had entered another world--and in a sense, she had.  Everything seemed greener here, all the flowers brighter.  Maybe it was the morning sun, or her brain still adjusting to the magic.
But in that moment, Sage felt...happy.

Ooc// Oh my.  D:  It's so short.  PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

CH

9:35pm Jul 23 2011

Normal User

[[ Bahahahahahaha, I could have sworn that was a word when I first wrote it D: 
And, I'm always playing on and off. Like, I started learning when I was in sixth grade, but then this huge arguement broke out with the person that taught me, between my mom and her, so I stopped that... And then I started again, last year, during ninth grade, and the girl was really mean. Me being all sensitive, I told my mom I wanted to quiet. Now, two weeks ago, I started yet another piano teacher person...
Now that I'm done my life story...
Omg...I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you, FPF. You don't even deserve that nickname...
JKJKJKJKJK <3
But...Now I have to go D: So... Byeeee~]] 

Nouveau

1:31pm Jul 24 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Wow.  That's quite a musical history you have there.  xD
This was on the second page.  D:  So, like....
BUMP. 

CH

9:51pm Jul 24 2011

Normal User

[[I'm going to reply to this later.
But, I still need this bumped so I don't forget..
So...
BUMP! <3 ]]

CH

11:57am Jul 25 2011

Normal User

[[OMG FPFF...
I'm such a fail. I bumped this but still forgot about it, like I tried to avoid. But, now I'm lazy to reply with you not being here...
. You would be ashamed if YOU WERE HERE RIGHT NOW D:
Jkjkjkjkjk. Have fun being socially awkward... xD ]]

CH

10:58am Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[[
Soo...
Lazy...
Can't...
Reply..
Has...
To...
Practice...
Pianoo...
But, don't worry...
I'm not as beastlierererererererest as you are...

BUMP xP ]]

CH

8:51pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[[So, I had a piano lesson today.
And, though it sounds kind of creepy, I actually thought about you.
And your social awkwardness issue...

BUMPxD ]]

Nouveau

9:58pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
Ilu.  Still.  <33333
YOU NEED TO POST, FPFF!  D:
And guess what?  :D  I wasn't a complete socially awkward person.
SO THERE.

And I have a piano lesson tomorrow, if my mom doesn't cancel it.  I should be practicing.  But I'm okay at my songs for this week.  So I'm spamming this instead.  |D 

CH

11:30pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

[[uhhh you know how you just played me?
Me all excited that you are on. And your siggy now says your off.
So...I think i'll wait for you to get back on before I respond... Dx
OMG YOU KNOW HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU?
You weren't socially awkward. *High five*
I LOVE YOU MORE FFPF. SO MUCH THAT I'M WAITING TO POST UNTIL I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE YOUR ON. xD]]

Nouveau

12:10am Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Ooc// You can never trust my siggy.  The online list is MUCH more reliable.  Sometimes I'll pop on my laptop for five minutes and then pop off, not bothering to change my siggy when it'll just get changed right away, but sometimes I'll get on thinking I'll be off in five minutes, and then forget to change my siggy when I'm on for an hour.  I'm usually on the first or second page for the online users~
/sniffsniff.  Y-you're proud of me...?  :D  Well, I'm proud of you for getting back to playing piano SO THERE.  <3
AND JUST POST OMG.  D:

CH

12:26am Jul 27 2011

Normal User

[[Well you just crushed me. I'm always on the fourth page. -.- Or, if there is only three pages, the last page. You know how rejected I feel by the staff?
Just. Kidding.
But, now I truly envy you for being on the FIRST PAGE. <33333
ALRIGHT FINE D:
But, its midnight, so sorry for the fail. D: ]]

At her words, my heart ached. Her? Not special? I was so tempted to go to my knees and beg her to understand how dear she was too me. I wanted to smother her with more kisses, more then I've ever imagined doing already with her, and keeping her in my arms while whispering just how beautiful, and special, and unique she really was. The list goes on, on who she truly was. Why didn't she understand that she had natural beauty that was overwhelming my heart and mind?
"I guess I look at you differently, Dear Sage."
I said, absentmindedly pacing around my fountain.
"I don't look at you, and think your just some other girl. I find you intrigueing..."
I started, forgetting that she was really listening. "Your the type to make the toughest of men go on their knees, wishing they had the charactaristics to deserve you. And yet, your type is so...indescrible that no one deserves you. Your the women any man would be lucky to court, yet they will never live to the potential they should to have you."
When I realized that she was actually hearing what I had to say, I avoided her eyes. Behind those words, I was saying that I understood that I didn't deserve her. I understood her gesture of leaving my note on the floor.
She didn't want me.
I swallowed and clenched my teeth. Not out of ragte. Out of pain.

Nouveau

12:29am Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Andrew, noooo!  ;-;  It was an accident, I promise.  /hugs him.
He's mine now, kthnxbai.  <3333
Lololol, I've been on Res for three years.  I think the online listing has something to do with seniority....?  /shot. 
 Okay, I'll seriously post in a second.  I love Andrew, though.  Sage can't have him.

CH

12:31am Jul 27 2011

Normal User

[[Awh <3333333
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha, I try, I try..
And, I still don't find it fair DDDDD: Bahaha xDDDD]]

Nouveau

12:36am Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Sage stood rigidly by the fountain as the Beast talked.
No.
No, he wasn't "the Beast" anymore.  This creature before her was...Andrew.
As his compliments--no, the words went beyond that--showered her ears like the sweetest of music, Sage actually felt tears well up in her eyes.  She knew she shouldn't think that way--all he could be doing was try to get her close to him, and then he could devour her--but even if so....she couldn't summon up the willpower to care.
She swallowed down the tears and opened her mouth to speak.  She had to force the words out, and they sounded dry and croaking, but at least she could let him know how much the words meant to her, even if they barely knew each other.
"Thank you, Andrew," she whispered.  The water fell metallically under her gaze, the waters flashing glimpses of color and life before sinking into the depths.  She brought her gaze up to stare at him levelly.  "No one's ever said things like that about me before."
She turned away so he couldn't see the one tear that did trickle down her face.  She focused intently on the hedge before her, trying to see into the green leaves and what was beyond.  Forcing the tears down.
Her words were true--no one had ever said something so...admiring about her.
There was the compliment at the dinner party, or the kind smile of the village boy, but there had always been more interest in her older--and much prettier sisters.  Maybe there was something desirable about her--she wasn't a heartbreaker like her sisters tended to be--but her blonde hair and pale complexion was nothing compared to radiant beauty of her sisters.
And yet, here was someone telling her that she was amazing, beautiful...too good for anyone.  The words sang like a harmonized song in her heart.  They were too good to be true.  And yet...Sage had heard the sincerity in his voice.  The pain.
She found her lips forming another silent, "Thank you." 

CH

10:54am Jul 27 2011

Normal User

[[ Heyyyyyyyyyy. Are you on?
Idk, if I should trust your siggy...
And..
That post made me want Andrew to just say his love RIGHT NOW xDDD! ]]

Nouveau

2:09pm Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Editing my siggy, yo.  :> 

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15