They say you're nothing but a Beast... {Private} ...Are they wrong?

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
CH

2:18pm Aug 17 2011 (last edited on 2:19pm Aug 17 2011)

Normal User

[[Alright, how about we some how make another romantic moment later? So Candle will walk in maybe when they talk again, while they're having tea? xD Btw, I love that idea. xD
But for now, I will just have him go to his own room and blah blah blah...
Sorry about the jumble of my paragraph. I had to copy and paste from a document and as I told you before, it completely deletes any fonts, or alignment I try to place. And it's not working when I fix it D:]]

Just the way her ex
pression portrayed her true feelings, I knew I shouldn’t have asked what I had asked. I was just trying to be friendlier, more homely. 
I was still trying to get over the whole ‘having a temper tantrum about where her sleeping arrangements are held’.  Now, I wished I had an even larger room for her to live in. With its own kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living room. A place where she would feel happy about being here, and never feel alone. I will do everything in my power to never make her feel alone. But, that was impossible. I knew that no matter how large a room I gave her, she would always feel forlorn in my big tower of a house. She will never feel the love she had with her father. Her family. It made me wonder more about her. Did she have siblings? Did every man in town fall to their knees just by her giving a passing glance at them?  I was still dying to know if she had a lover waiting for her to come home. They may even have children. Beautiful ones at that.  I would make sure to try to act casual when I asked those questions but my heart was lurching about inside just at the thought of her having a husband.  “I agree with you, My-… Sage.” I said, as I also stood up. I looked at her with loving eyes but immediately took my eyes off of her. The last thing I wanted was to forget where I was, just by one moment of staring at her eyes.  “I guess I’ll see you once the tea is ready?” I asked before turning and starting for the stairwell that lead up the stairs to the west wing. Luckily, Sage had cried by the wall, and didn’t keep running. Or she would have disappeared right into the wing. The place that I knew I would never show her.  “Do you know where you bedroom is from here?” I asked as I turned around before going on the first step to look at her.

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

10:58pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

[[Bumps for FPFF xD]]

CH

9:53am Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[*gasps* 
NOTTHESECONDPAGE D: hehehe. <3 ]

Nouveau

1:57pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

Ooc// I would tell you how much I love Andrew...but you already know.  ;-;
Bic//
Sage watched him walk away, feeling a strage sort of lurch in her heart.  "Yes, I think I do," she said quietly, and then forced herself to stand.
She wiped her swollen eyes again and took a deep breath, before fleeing down the corridor.  She didn't know why she was still upset--and yet, feeling a strange warmth flow through her.  Andrew had honestly cared about her enough to come and find her.  He wanted to know more about her.  He wanted to spend time with her.
Maybe she wasn't such a big disappointment, after all.
She was surprised for two reasons when she reached her door.  First of all, that she reached it at all.  The castle had left a sort of maze-like impression on her, and to learn its hallways so quickly gave her a strange sort of pride.  Secondly, she was surprised by how fast she had gotten there.  Somewhere along the way, her fast clip had changed into full-out run.
She had needed to get back here.
Feeling almost like she was coming home, or visiting an old friend, she opened the door to her room and breathed in the fresh scent of the gardens flowing through her window.  The room had been cleaned she she had first left.
So much had happened since she had last been there, the feeling of coming home gave way to an alien sort of air.  She walked cautiously into the bedroom, and saw that the letter was indeed gone.  She felt unexpected tears rise up in her eyes, and blinked them away.  When had she gotten so sentimental?
"So, you're finally back, hon!  How'd it go?"
Sage turned around to smile at Violet.  "It went really well, Vi....Really well."
The plant swayed, as if nodding.  "I see you've noticed that the letter's missing, and I think you should know that Master--"
"I already know what happened, thanks."
Violet nodded.  "M'kay.  So what brings you back here?"
Sage shrugged, feeling a childish heat rise to her face.  "Um, I just came to get some tea ready.  The Beast and I..." She trailed off, feeling her cheeks redden more, which was slightly infuriating.  She wasn't doing anything wrong, so why must she act so guilty?
Violet hummed and swayed again, her tone smug and knowing at the same time.  "I see, well, let me help you!"  She let out a strange, sharp whistle, and Sage heard a commotion come from her sitting room.
Scared, she rushed out to see a tea trolley roll out to the center.
"Well, that was easy," she muttered, and then went to the bathroom to freshen up.
The Beast would be there soon, she thought.

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
CH

1:58pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[That's so... Random. xD
But, yes I do know <33
Again, I have to leave like... Noa. Just replying to little things, hehheehehe. xD ]]

CH

9:32pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

[[Wait. So, they will be having tea in her room, correct? 
Or Sage is taking this somewhere else? ]]

Nouveau

10:12pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

Ooc// How about in her room?  ;3  It seems more...home-ey, and it would be more plausible for Candle to walk in if he didn't know they both were in there~

CH

10:26pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

The conversation Sage and I had kept being repeated in my head. The one thing that really stuck out - that really made my day, more then just looking at her - was the fact that I had misinterpreted the situation about the letter. 
I frowned, realizing that I had ripped it up. 
I was so irritated with myself about that, I was tempted to rewrite the whole letter. I was about to too, but I chose not to. 
My hand was shaking. My whole monsterous body was shaking, violently. It was amazing what Sage did to me. Maybe one day, I'd be able to tell her...
No.
I wouldn't be able too! I wouldn't let myself believe that she didn't have a lover waiting. She would laugh at what I wanted to say to her anyways...
I made sure not to look at myself in the mirror. The last thing I wanted was to be irritated, and make Sage feel awkward while we had tea. 
Then something else dawned on me.
How would I look, sipping out of a tiny tea cup? Would it look funny?
I chuckled to myself as I left my room in the west wing since I guessed she would be ready by now. Wierd, how I didn't feel as insecure around her. She made me feel... 
Normal. 
I padded down to her bedroom door, and gently knocked on her door. As I knocked, I looked at my paw and frowned. 
Maybe I wasn't as 'secure' as I thought I was with Sage. 

CH

5:08pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[Bumpp <3333 ]

Nouveau

5:34pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Sage's heart skipped a beat as someone knocked on the door.  She stood up and tried not to run to the door, trying to banish the worries about her hair being tangled, her dress dirty or wrinkled, her manners lacking.
By the time she opened the door, her head was crammed so full of worries that it took her a moment to remember to smile.
"Hello, Andrew," she said, opening the door more to allow him entry.
Her eyes cast about the room, wondering if he would be disappointed with it somehow--some part of her was still nervous that she was being a let-down.  A stray hand felt her cheek, which she had checked several times to ensure was no longer swollen, red, or tear-stained.
Then she went over to two armchairs and took a seat in one.  The trolley rolled up with an encouraging sort of squeak, and Sage could have sworn that she had heard Violet giggling from her bedroom.
"Would you like to take a seat?  There's tea and some snacks," she said, and then mentally cursed herself for stating the obvious.
Why was she suddenly acting like such a ninny?  She had no reason to be nervous--even Andrew had said so.  And yet here she was, babbling like a fool and being as jumpy as a rabbit.
What had gotten into her?

CH

5:51pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww times infinity <3 ]]

The second she opened the door, my stomach whirled in a million directions.
If that were even possible.
Just looking at her, seemed to do that to me. I walked inside her room, and found myself smirking at Sage.
"Hello Andrew."
The way she said that will be repeated in my head for years and years to come. Even when she's not here anymore.
I had a moment of disappointment flicker across my face at the thought. I don't know how, but I had a feeling I was going to lose her. I new I was a Beast, but that wasn't the only reason I believed she'd be gone some day.
Maybe it was because she is so fragile and delicate. Maybe she was just easy to lose too, no matter how much you try to hold on.
"Thank you."
I said, my ex
pression back to a smirk as I sat down on one of the arm chairs. Honestly, I was eager to hear about her. It was hard to sit in the west wing, waiting. I was dying to know everything about her, and I wanted to repeat my question. 
But, I didn't want to seem like such a nag. [Just. For. You. << ]] What if she didn't even want to talk about herself yet?
What if it was too hard?
The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Well, why didn't I think this before? Why hadn't I thought about how she felt, talking about her old life?
Immediately, I felt the need too apologize. But how? Must be best just to change the subject. 
But, I didn't want to change the subject. The stubborn side of me wanted to know about her. And,didn't want to know anything else. 

Nouveau

6:26pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Aww, you shouldn't have~
Bic//
Sage cleared her throat uncomfortably.  She was suddenly scared to open her mouth, for fear of something foolish or sickeningly heartfelt would come out.  She looked around the room for something to start up the conversation, when the trolley nudged her knee like an expectant dog.
"Oh!  You you like some tea?" she asked, but the objects were already making two cups themselves.  She stared, slack-jawed, as a cup sidled into her open palm.  She lifted it her her mouth and drank a bit.  "Amazing," she said reverently.  "How do you get used to this?"
And, there it was.  It seemed the only time her brain worked was when she wasn't thinking--at least around Andrew.  How strange a position to be in.  She could understand if it was fear that kept her tongue-tied, but this was a worry that he would think poorly of her, think that she was a scatterbrained fool.
How strange a position, indeed. 

Ooc// This has to be my last post....I think I'll be getting back tomorrow, though~
/has been bartering with her parents. 

CH

6:27pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[Awh D: Byeee~ 
I'll most likely be waiting anxiously - literally - to see what your reply is for the lame titled roleplayyy <3 
I won't reply until your back on then. Or, if I get really bored, I guess I will. Later. xD Byee D: ]]

CH

11:54am Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[Lolaaaa...
FPFFFF...
I'm feeling quite lazy today. Do you think I can reply when you get back on?
You already said you could never hate me. So... I think you'll manage xDDD
So... Bumps for me lataaa. xD ]]

CH

10:54pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[Ugh I completely forgot about this!. -_-
Give me a second. I'm packing. :)))) ]]

Nouveau

11:05pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc// Packing is the worst part of a trip for me.  o_o  I always overpack, and even though I do, I always forget something.  e-e
Take your time posting~ <3

CH

12:12pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

[[Haha. Yeaahh, I hate packing/ unpacking too!
*Stares at suitcase in my bedroom*
I'm... Eh... Procrasinating. xD
Like I said, I'm going to wait for you to be on. :) ]]

Nouveau

10:03pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Ooc//
/bumps to first page again.
I'm so glad that you're back. <3333

CH

1:56pm Aug 27 2011 (last edited on 8:37pm Aug 27 2011)

Normal User

I couldn’t help but watch in admiration as she sat in awe at the inanimate objects moving and speaking by themselves. It reminded me of how I was when I first met all my friends. The tea cups, and rugs, and doors…
I remembered being terrified at them all at first.
Poor Candle and Clock. They were amazing help when they were humans. I should have treated them better…
Another moment of disappointed burdened my shoulders, before I quickly looked back at Sage. She seemed to lighten my mood easily.
I held my palm out and the second I did, a tea cup was in my hand. Again, all these ob
ject were quite amazing.
“Trust me, it took a while to get used to… All those changes. Honestly, I was petrified of everyone before I finally got around to speaking with them. It feels silly too.”
I chuckled, thinking back on those memories again before looking back at Sage. This was a random question, but I couldn’t help but wonder…
“Sage, are you comfortable here?”
I asked as politely as possible, as I stared at her with a serious ex
pression; waiting on her answer.

CH

8:36pm Aug 27 2011

Normal User

[[260th post~
Bump up to first page D:
Where have you gone?
FPFF, I'm literally waiting for you to get on. I'm refreshing the rp forums page everytime I finish a page of my book, to see if your on. I get disappointed everytime when I see that your not. I just thought you should know this. D: ]]

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15