the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

12:29am May 31 2013

Normal User

(Le Time Shkep?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

12:31am May 31 2013

Normal User

Sure -halee

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

12:35am May 31 2013

Normal User

(You start day this time.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

12:36am May 31 2013

Normal User

No you do

spirit1212

12:39am May 31 2013

Normal User

(But... But... I did last time!)

halee607

12:42am May 31 2013

Normal User

Nooooooooo

spirit1212

12:46am May 31 2013

Normal User

(Burt... I don't wanna! >:( )

halee607

12:52am May 31 2013

Normal User

Fine !!!!! 

That morning I slid the mask from my face as deathstar stood me up " thanks " I say as I walk back to lilys room as he knocked on the door " rise and Shine its morning " I walk from the door as I head to talk to thorn. Thorn walked outside as he rubbed his hand threw his hair as he asked were I've been " well I have had a rough night I really don't want to talk about it " thorn nodded " ok I won't ask WANT to come with me to check on lily " I grinned " sure whatever thorn "

spirit1212

1:00am May 31 2013

Normal User

(Yay!)

Lily,still awake in the bed,was sitting up humming to herself when she heard voices outside her door. Her blanket went over her head and she tried to act like she was asleep. Shadow and Shade were in a corner near the door asleep,not aware of the voices. 'Go away! Wake me when it's morning!',the tired sending went right to Thorn.

halee607

1:17am May 31 2013

Normal User

Hold it thorn I got this watch " jeff managed to get his voice to sound like thorns " come on wake up my sleeping beauty" thorn snickered jeff stuck his face by the door so when they opened he would be right their. As she opened the door jeff answered " hello sweety sleep well " jeff fell back laughing as thorn sat next to him laughing too" I have to admit that was funny"

spirit1212

1:23am May 31 2013

Normal User

Lily kicked him and said,"Go away! Harass someone else. I got no sleep at all." She then gave him another hard kick and slammed the do shut before going back to bed,yet failing to sleep.
"What now?",Shadow asked and put her head in-front of the door.
"Let me sleep.",the half-whining voice came through the blankets into Shadow's ear.

halee607

1:36am May 31 2013

Normal User

Man your girlfriend their she can kick hard I was just telling her to wake up " Jeff held his chest " she could have just slapped me or somthing but she could have killed me " Jeff stood as he walked away " hey you need to show me my dragon later thorn I want to meet him. Well I'm off to work" thorn nodded as h waved goodbye " ok sure lAter then " thorn tried one last time as he knocked on the door " lily it's time to wake up "

spirit1212

1:47am May 31 2013

Normal User

(Kicking people is fun. Even on computers.)

"Is he gone?",Lily asked,footsteps heard coming towards the door. The door open and she stepped out. "Good thing I almost killed you! Maybe you won't do that next time!",she yelled after Jeff and then,lightly,punched Thorn's shoulder. "Don't let him do that or I'll make sure to hurt you to."

halee607

1:55am May 31 2013

Normal User

Hey he was just messing around and plus he did save us last night " jeff looked back " your welcome " thorn laughed " hey come on he's not that bad" thorn put his arm around Lily " you'll get use to him don't worry "

spirit1212

2:04am May 31 2013 (last edited on 2:04am May 31 2013)

Normal User

"Pfft... Sure...",Lily said and shut the door as a loud snore escaped her room. "No,Shadow snores now.",she breathed and looked down for a split second. "I don't care if he saved us. He's the reason he popped up around here anyways,then I couldn't sleep.",she stated.

halee607

2:15am May 31 2013

Normal User

"Well it's not his fault but instead of him helping us he could have killed us"  later jeff sat outside as thorn brought out his dragon " here he is his name is bloodkiller " jeff stood in awe " wow he is handsome " jeff stood as he walked closer rubbing his snout. The dragon was pure white with blood red spots.bloodkiller sat up strait " bloodkiller at your services master" jeff patted his snout " just call me jeff bloodkiller " the Dragon smile as he rubbed his tail to Jeff's face " ok jeff "

spirit1212

2:23am May 31 2013

Normal User

Lily sat by Shadow and told her,"I don't trust Jeff,not even if Thorn says to."
"You've told me this already. Just make it seem like it until he does anything wrong."
"Fine."
    Shade nodded and stomped in a puddle in the grass with a smirk. "Has anyone seen Koja and my brothers?"

spirit1212

2:23am May 31 2013

Normal User

(Short.)

halee607

2:34am May 31 2013

Normal User

Koja ran to jeff jumping onto his back as he about stumbled " hey koja " he said patting her head " did you meet bloodkiller " the great dragon nodded" hello little one nice to meet you " jeff looked back " he is so cool " jeff sat down koja as he lept onto bloodkiller " I'll see you later I'll be back " jeff came back to lilys room a few hours later as he knocked o  the door 

spirit1212

2:40am May 31 2013

Normal User

"I'm not here!",Lily called as she began to sketch something on a piece of paper. Fisher,who had been under her bed for an hour,finally stepped out and began to watch her. Lily patted his head and then began to continue drawing. Hearing him still at the door she called,"Go away. I'm busy!" Curling up next to the door,Fisher acted as a door stop for Lily.

Go to page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20