Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 Bookmark Thread
Alcarie

10:50am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Snarling in pain, Kalima shook her head to rid her eyes of the blood, trying to focus her left eye on her opponent. "If your so against it then why are we still outlanders, still struggling to survive? Your no better then Kovu and the rest, keeping to yourself and to your pride, never speaking out like we are now." She spat, and leapt forward sinking her claws into Shetani's right cheek, trying to get a hold of her eye but missing. But satisfaction came when she felt her claws strike the lionesses face, not really caring if she got a hold of the eye as long as her pretty face was mauled like her own. She felt blood pooling in her left eye, or where her left used to be. 

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

11:17am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

"I have spoke out, which is why I'm not back there with the rest of the pride, they on't trust me." Shetani said flatly as she swatted kalima's paw away, making the mark on her cheek deeper.
She then charged into Kalima, her head thudded into Kalima's chest ith enough force to sent the lioness onto her back.
Shetani then tried to scartch Kalima again, the claws making shallow contack with a spot on Kalima's chest, next to the front of her shoulder.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Alcarie

11:47am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Hissing, Kalima lashed out her backpaws and caught the lioness a hard blow on the stomach, pretty sure the wind would be knocked out of her, as well as leave deep scratches. "Then why do you stay with them? There nothing worse then being a outcast of a pride." She grolwed, slightly confused but not showing it. Staggering to her paws, she lashed out again, this time springing back to avoid the next attack, and glad when blood slightly spurted from Shetani's right shoulder. 

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

11:57am Feb 15 2010 (last edited on 11:59am Feb 15 2010)

Normal User

Shetani faultered for a second when the bow was made, but lunged at Kalima, making cotact, sending the two lionesses rolling down a small slope, Shetani remaining on top when they landed. She pit down on Kalima's neck, but wan't able to hold the bite long enough to do major damage, due to Kolona ramming into Shetani's side.

The two of them hissed and roaored at eachother.

She continued to glare at Kolona, but watched Kalima from the corner of her eye. "And I sty because I've never been part of a pride... My veiws have always differed from the others, making me an outcast in every pride, joining the outlanders wouldn't make a differance in my case." She said flatly.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Alcarie

12:04pm Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Struggling to her feet, Kalima glared at the two, surprised and angered by the blood rolling down her throat. Her eye roved from one lion to the other, trying to learn how to focus with her one eye. "You dont know that, most of us were once outcasts. Why do you all accept Zallion, him being Zhaines son? "She asked bitterly, then leapt at Shetani at the last second, biting deep into the other lionesses back. It was not a death bite, but it was probably uncomfortable, or so she hoped. 

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

7:56am Feb 16 2010 (last edited on 11:17am Feb 16 2010)

Normal User

"They really didn't accept me. Kovu doesn't trust me." Zallion said blandly, walking up to them. About halfway, he felt a paw on his shoulder. Claws came out and dug into him. Whizzing back, he saw Kismet's face, which had a grin on it. "Hello, Zan." His voice was dangerously thin and precise, almost like Scar's. "What's with your voice, Kim?" Growled Zallion, swiping a paw at his cheek. Kismet glared at him. "You-!" he roared as he lunged at him, pinning him to the ground. "Traitor!" he growled, his lips curling back to reveal his fangs. Zallion tossed him off with a swift movement of his legs. "Argh!" Kismet ejaculated, landing on his back with a soft thud. Zallion ignored him and turned to Kalima. "You may think I'm a traitor, but I'm doing this for you."

~

Kiara looked at Ignition and Akari. "If the troop falis-" she gave a soft gulp. "You will  be asked to continue the fight. We're not taking all the lionesses yet. Half now. If we don't succeed,  we'd probably wantyou two to lead the rest." She looked at Kovu and helped him get up. "We'll have to go now. Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us. It may be that we're too late."

"We are too late," muttered Akari, as she watched the Outlanders invade their territory.

Alcarie

8:02am Feb 16 2010

Normal User

Kalima stared at her brother for a second, fury gripping her in its cold grip. Tossing her head so her eye could look at Kismet, she was glad to see he was not hurt to bad, apparently just knocked around. "Your doing this for me? Hah! Your doing this mearly because you love that prideland scum!" She spat, and slashed her claws at Zallion, eye glittering in hatred. 

Tinkers
wolf18834

10:25am Feb 16 2010

Normal User

Lunari felt the blood flowing out from the wound that he had received from Zhaine. He forced himself to try and stand up. When he looked up, he saw lions surrounding him, obviously finding out that he was starting to betray them. Lunari thought he saw Zhaine's eyes flashing watching everything.

"Kill the filthy traitor," he thought he heard muttered, among the group of lions.

Suddenly, a paw slashed at Lunari's neck, bringing forth more scarlet drops of blood. Lunari roared in fury are ran at an Outlander lion. He pinned him down, and pulled back his lips, showing his fangs.

"At least I fight not under the rule of Zhaine anymore, that ungrateful lioness," Lunari snarled at the lion.

The lion struggled under him, battering at Lunari's belly with his hind legs. Lunari tried to ignore the pain coming from the fresh injuries at his belly, and flicked a paw, clawing the lion's throat. The blood came from the throat in a quick flow, until the lion's struggles became weaker and weaker. Lunari then released the lion.

The remaining lions surrounding him, growled and lashed their tails. They looked like they were about to take him on, all at once.

"Bring it on, you filth, I dare you to," Lunari snarled.

Then, the lions surged upon him.

Krillacreat

12:16pm Feb 16 2010

Normal User

Ihnition shook her head. "I will go right now," she stubbornly growled as she advanced further, followed by her father.

"Just let her fight right now," Kovu called back to the others.

Wolfwinx

8:54am Feb 17 2010 (last edited on 8:55am Feb 17 2010)

Normal User

Kiara chuckled at her daughter's stubbornness. "Alright then," she said as she advanced, followed by the rest of the troop. "If Ignition comes, then so do I!" said Akari and ran after her sister, with Zazu flying over her head. Simba joined them too, though many of the lions inside protested, for he was old. "I can't just sit here and watch my family fight." he had said.

~

Zallion dodged his sister's blow. "Ignition is definitely not a scum, Kal." he growled, trying to keep a distance from himself and her. Kismet leapt on him from behind, his paws digging into his chest. Zallion growled in pain and threw himself backwards on the ground, almost knocking the breath out of the lion under him. Rolling to his side, Zallion pinned Kismet to the ground. "You don't even know why we're fighting for, Kim." Zallion hissed at him. "Of course I do." Kismet retorted. "These Pridelanders exiled us, and we're fighting to win back the Pridelands." "You don't know the story behind it." Stated Zallion. "I do!" snapped the young lion. "No, you don't! All you guys know is one side of the story. A story has two sides, and you must have the patience to hear the second before forming any sort of opinion. But you guys are just fighting blindly!"

Alcarie

4:57pm Feb 17 2010

Normal User

Kalima flung herself as Zallion's side, hoping to knock him off Kismet. "A few months ago you were thinking of doing the same thing we are now!" She snapped. "Until you meet that Prideland scum," She spat the word, remembering her brother having defended the lioness with so much hostility."You were with us one hundred percent, ready to give your life for our, no my pride." She snapped, crouching to attack again. "I dont want to hear the story, because its all lies!"

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

6:41am Feb 18 2010

Normal User

Zallion got off Kismet, who sprang up with fury. "Precisely!" He snarled, preparing to launch himself on him. "It's the one's you've heard that are lies!" Zallion snapped back. "The true story is that Kiara never intended to kill Zira; she killed herself because of her stupidity. And Kovu is a fine king; he did as his mother wanted him to; though he didn't slay Simba, who, again, didn't kill Scar. The hyenas did." Zallion finished. "That's the real story. Now stop this war, because it won't settle a thing." "Oh yes, it would." Kismet growled and began to circle the other lion, looking for the perfect position which would enable him to cause most damage. "I've a score to settle with you, Zallion. You've ordered me around a little too much."
GothicNekomimi666

10:46am Feb 18 2010

Normal User

"You're all idiots! You live you life in denial! You're blind to the real story, the one that has been corrupted and twisted is locking in your brain... You have to power and the will to ignore it like Zallion, Fang and Lunari have." Shetani roared as she swipped at a few lons, hitting them with a force that cut the jugular vain in thier necks.

"And kalima, I was once an outlander, when I was a cub, Zhain killed my mother, and my sisters... She kept my two brothers, and as the time went by she killed them off as well, after they would have lied down their life for the outlander caus... Zhain tried to kill me, that is why I choose to stay here!" Shetani growled as she continued to attack surrounding lions.

With eash attack, more blood ran down her sided from where Kalima it... Each movement caused searing pain to run thoguh her body... Yet Shetani didn't show how much pain she was in...

~~

Fang jumped into the rng of lions Lunari was in the middle of.
"You mess with one of us, you mess with us all." Fang snarled as he jumped at a few different lions, sinking his claws and fangs into them when ever he could.
A few lionesses swated at him, but he dadged them with ease.

Alcarie

12:54pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

Kalima scowled at her brother and swiped at him with as much power as she could put behind it. "How do you know their telling the truth huh?" She hissed, flinching as dirt hit her ruined eye making her shake her head in pain. "They are telling the lies." She whirled on Shetani, furious at her for what she had done. Roaring, she flung herself at the other lioness with a intent to kill. 

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

8:22am Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Zallion flung himself on his sister to save Shetani, and they fell to the ground. "It's the truth, Kalima." he hissed at her as blood ran down his shoulder. "I know that, because Aunt Vitani told me. She told us all; but you refused to admit it's the truth."

By now, Kiara had reached the borders along with the lionesses. Kismet looked at them and called to Zhaine and Kalima, "They're here!" When he saw Zallion was on Kalima, he ran to her and roughly clawed at his side. Snarling in pain, he swiped a paw at him, which struck him in the cheek. 

Alcarie

5:24pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Kalima felt her heart twist as she watched her favorite lions fighting and hurting one another. No matter how much she hated Zallion, and despised him betraying them, he was still her brother and she desperately missed the times they used to play together beside their mother with not a worry in the world. Kalima stood up, slightly shaky and shook her head, spraying blood. "Vitani was never a outlander at heart, you could tell by the way she looked over the borders. She hated me because she knew I could not be blinded by the lies she told." Kalima growled, slinking past him to stand beside Kismet. 

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

8:37am Feb 20 2010 (last edited on 9:26am Feb 20 2010)

Normal User

Kismet glanced at Kalima, worried for her for she was hurt. Zallion snarled at his sibling. "You know Aunt Vitani never lied! You just wouldn't believe her." That was when he heard Ignition's footsteps. "Iggie?" he asked softly, half turning. "You've come!" he whispered, then smiled softly.
Alcarie

9:51am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

Kalima curled her lips back in disgust at the sight of the other lioness. "I cannot believe my brother left all of us for a little thing like you." She growled, A slight smirk bloomed on her face. "I cannot help but wonder how he will feel if I decide to kill you?" She meowed, voice soft and menacing.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

9:59am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

"You won't touch her!" Zallion snapped, his temper suddenly boiling and stepped protectively in front of Ignition with a vicious snarl.
Krillacreat

11:00am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

"A runt is not me, nor my brain, but you- both ways," Ignition growled at Kalima and then leaped over Zallion and onto Kalima's back. She then dug her claws into the enemy's shoulders. When Kovu saw Ignition do that, he instantly felt weak with worry, but he didn't feel too weak.

Go to page: 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37