Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 Bookmark Thread
Wolfwinx

11:13am Feb 20 2010 (last edited on 11:22am Feb 20 2010)

Normal User

Zallion felt torn apart. Here was his love attacking his sister; what was he to do? He loved them both dearly, more than his own life. Kalima had chosen her path, and he had chosen his. But she was still his sister. Looking away, Zallion sighed softly. He saw Kovu, and so did the Outland lionesses, who charged at the Prideland ones. Rain began to pelt down, vaguely blurring his vision. He didn't see Kismet leaping on him, and they tumbled and rolled in the dirt, till Kismet was on top of him. Zallion could feel his hot breath on his face, and see the fury in his green eyes. He clawed at his face. Once. Twice. Zallion did the same. The next moment he wasn't there.

Akari ran to the scene of the battle. "Fang?" she called softly. "Are you-are you alright?" 
Alcarie

11:20am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

Kalima snarled with pain and leapt onto her back, trying to dislodge the lioness. Rolling over, she tried to sink her fangs into Ignitions neck but succeded in only biting and ripping open the lionessees shoulder. Leaping backwards, Zhaines teaching entered her mind and she pivoted to her left to try and strike Ignition.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

11:30am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

In his rage, Zallion didn't rightly know what  he did to Kismet, but he broke free from his grip and ran to Ignition. Roaring, he tried to get Kalima off her, but Kismet was too quick. He swiped a paw in front of his face, a hairbreadth from his nose. Kismet pushed him down and sank his claws into Zallion's sides. Kismet tried a throat bite, wanting to kill the lion.
Alcarie

11:56am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

Kalima jumped away from Ignition in time to see Kismet try to kill Zallion. She watched it but never lifted a paw to help. Her brother deserved this. If he was willing to hurt her to save his prideland brat then she would watch while her friend saved her and intended to kill him. Of course she felt bad, but its what he deserved.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

12:19am Feb 21 2010 (last edited on 1:56am Feb 21 2010)

Normal User

Kismet smirked, seeing Kalima wasn't interested in saving her brother. "See?" he said, indicating Kalima. "No one's going to save you now." "I shall save myself," Zallion spat, attempting to roll over, but Kismet held on to him. "You've to believe what I say-" Zallion's words were cut short by Kismet's, "Why should I believe you?" "Because Zhaine is a liar! I'd have loved to tell King Kovu all her plans." he snarled, and Kismet roared in anger. "Don't you say that, you two-faced scoundrel! Death is what you deserve!" Even through his hatred, Zallion could see what kind of a lion Kismet was inside; he knew he was kind and reasonable, he was just acting this way because he trusted Zhaine so much. And then both young lions tumbled down to the river, unable to stop. Zallion managed to catch a ledge at the top which stopped him from falling into the mercilessly roaring river. Kismet was luckier; he was still on the cliff-top. Digging his claws into Zallion's paws, he smirked. "You will die like poor Scar did, but unlike him, your death will forever remain unavenged."

Zallion could recall nothing much after that. Kismet threw him into the raging waters, and his mind went blank.

OOC: A tiny twist to the tale ;) But dun worry, he will return.
Alcarie

10:27am Feb 21 2010

Normal User

Kalima could not help but flinch as her brother fell, and ran to the side of the cliff. Looking down into the water, she searched for her brother. Unable to fins him, she sighed and pressed her shoulder into Kismets for the comfort. "That was the right thing to do." She whispered, and let her ears prick back towards Ignition in case she attacked. 

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:45am Feb 21 2010 (last edited on 10:45am Feb 21 2010)

Normal User

Kismet nuzzled Kalima warmly. He glanced back, half expecting a lion or lioness to jump at him.

Zallion felt for the bottom with his legs, but discovered that the river was deeper than he thought. He felt himself sinking, slowly, slowly....  Waving his paws madly, he reached the top. Gasping for air, Zallion clutched desperately at a floating log. Coughing, he rested his chin on it, his head spinning. Rain was coming down hard on his forehead, but he felt he couldn't feel it. The log slipped from his grasp, and he felt himself go to the bottom of the river. 

wolf18834

1:05pm Feb 21 2010

Normal User

Zhaine slashed at a Pridelander with one of her paws. "Fools," she hissed. "Go back to that place you call the Pridelands."

Lunari clawed at an Outlander's face. He took a deep, angry breath. A fire of pain flashed through him, when one of his ears was sliced, into a V-shape.

"This is not what should happen," he told the Outlander. "Go back."

The Outlander stared at him like he was crazy. "You're a traitor. We don't listen to filthy-furred traitors like you."

"You are filthy-furred yourself," Lunari commented.

Then he lashed out with a paw.

Wolfwinx

7:42am Feb 22 2010

Normal User

Akari looked all around her. In the confusion, she almost forgot if she was fighting a Pridelander or an Outlander. Suddenly she felt someone's gaze burn into her back. Before she could turn, a lioness threw herself at her. Akari threw her off herself with a snarl, getting clawed on the shoulder in the process. She could see Zhaine now, and heard what she said. "This is the Pridelands," she said defiantly. 

GothicNekomimi666

1:24pm Feb 22 2010

Normal User

"You. ATUPID. BAG. OF. FUR!" Fang snarled at zhaine. "You go back to the dirt waud where you are supposed to rot! You will not lay a claw on Akari, Ignition, Kiara, Kovu or any other pridelander while I'm around." He snarled, then Shetani and a few other [ridelanders joined into the circle, together ll of them cutting off any form of escape for the outlanders.

"Look closely Zhaine, remember me?" Shetani hissed.

"You're out num bered flee bag..." A few other lioessed growled.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Alcarie

4:42pm Feb 22 2010

Normal User

Kalima heard what they were saying and turned to look on in horror as her mother was surrounded. She snarled and leapt up to slash and claw her way to stand beside her mother. Facing the Pridelanders, she tried to rake her claws across Fang's muzzle. 

((Fail)) 

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

6:47am Feb 23 2010 (last edited on 6:48am Feb 23 2010)

Normal User

Akari snarled and leapt at Kalima, digging her claws into her. "Get your filthy paws off him!"

When he opened his eyes, Zallion found himself in an unfamiliar environment. Am I dead? he couldn't help wondering. His body felt heavy and weary. Getting up and shaking his dripping coat, he looked around. Then he remembered. He was on a rock, far away from the others. Down below, water surged violently as raindrops hit them. I must get back to them, he thought and clambered up to the top of the gorge and swiftly ran to the�battlefield.

On reaching there, he hid behind a few big rocks and watched the scene. Slowly, he crept out and padded towards Zhaine and the others.

Kismet whirled around at the sound of paws. His jaw slightly dropped, and his face paled as he gazed at Zallion. "Oh, what's the matter, Kim? �You look like you've seen a ghost." Zallion snickered as he said so. "But you... You died, didn't you?" Kismet stammered, backing away. "Died? How on earth did you think I died?" Zallion growled, his soft brown eyes hardening in anger. "You thought you could kill me, huh?"

Alcarie

1:06pm Feb 23 2010

Normal User

Kalima snarled in pain and fury as the other lionesses claws dug into her pelt. Flipping over, her paws skidded on the ground and she almost landed in a heap on the ground. Staggering, she stared in horror and fear at her brother. Or is it Zallion? Diddnt he die? Heart clinching, she wondered where she should look, her ghost of a brother, or the lioness intending to shred her. 

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:39am Feb 25 2010

Normal User

Akari's nostrils flared. Giving Kalima a feral growl, she stood there wordlessly, keeping her guard up, waiting for her attack her.

Zallion flashed a glance at his sister. He dug his claws into the ground, and that was all he could do to stop himself from lunging at Kalima. 

Kiara was watching the feud, often joining in. She couldn't help feeling a slight reproach that no one could stop this one, like she and Kovu were able to stop the last one. Kiara looked at Kovu, wondering if he felt the same thing.

Wolfwinx

4:44am Feb 27 2010

Normal User

OOC: Bump
Krillacreat

4:36pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

OOC: Murr... er... um... time skip? ^^'

Wolfwinx

1:23am Feb 28 2010

Normal User

OOC: Sure ^^ How much? A few hours? 
Krillacreat

12:39pm Feb 28 2010

Normal User

OOC: To... the end of the war? ^^'

Wolfwinx

5:34am Mar 1 2010

Normal User

OOC: Sure ^^ Which side wins? Pridie or Outie?
Krillacreat

3:45pm Mar 1 2010

Normal User

OOC: I'd go either way, but if the Outers would win... *shivers*

Go to page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37