Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37 Bookmark Thread
Krillacreat

10:48pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

Kovu glanced over at Kalia. "Kalia- is that you?" he uneasily asked her while padding up to the young lioness. Ignition just shrugged.

Wolfwinx

5:12am Jan 31 2010 (last edited on 10:17am Jan 31 2010)

Normal User

Kismet stepped into the den. "Attention, everyone!" he shouted. "Zhaine, the Queen of the Outlands, wants every one of you to meet her outside immediately. Her Ladyship's son - Zallion, that renegade -  has betrayed us by joining the Pridelanders!" There was a series of surprised, disgusted roars and snarls in response, and Kismet, feeling thoroughly pleased with himself, walked out of then den and over to Zhaine.
~
"Oh, it is, Kovu, it is her!" said Kiara, over the moon with happiness. She turned to their daughter. "Oh, Kalia, what happened to you? We though we'd lost you." She said as she snuggled her.

"It seems like your mother knows her very well," Zallion remarked as she watched Kalia and Kiara.

Akari laughed and stopped running. "That tickles," she said as she padded up to him. 
GothicNekomimi666

2:13pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Fang smileed at Akari, then noticed the new cub... Er, Teen lioness.

He cocked his head to the side, not really sure what all the exitement was about.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
mercyme6

3:48pm Jan 31 2010 (last edited on 3:49pm Jan 31 2010)

Normal User

Kalia nodded, " i-i-i dont know what to say!" she said smiling." i had ran off, then some lions took me in, i never knew what happened!"

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Alcarie

7:37pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

((*Feels really stupid* I sorta forgot about this RP for a bit because of..family issues. I'v re-read most of the RP and am intending to jump back in, if thats okay.))

Kalima stared after Kismet with fury and horror towards her brother. 'He betrayed us, his own family. I never should have let him meet with that Pridelander lioness if I knew he would betray us!' She thought furiously. Getting up with a furious snarl, she stalked out towards her mother and sat down beside Kismet, eyes slitted with fury to almost rival her own mothers. "What shall we do mother?" She asked, voice harsh with betrayal. Looking over at Kismet, she was surprised how quickly he had risen among the Outlanders ranks to where her mother trusted him so well. Smiling slightly towards him, she was grateful to have him on their side.

Tinkers
wolf18834

7:43pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Zhaine growled. Then she blinked and said in a voice filled with every sign of anger she had,"That Zallion needs to be dealt with by the Outlanders. All loyal to me shall launch an attack on him. If any lion or lioness gets in the way, we bring them down also." Zhaine felt blown apart. Zallion had no right to be called 'son' by her anymore. "Zallion that unloyal, filthy traior," she muttered to herself.

Alcarie

7:51pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Kalima almost flinched at the thought of her brother being hurt, or worse, having to attack him. But he chose his path, and it was with those filthy Pridelanders. She was ready, and she would do as her mother said even at the cost of her brothers life. "When shall we attack mother? Perhaps under the cover of night, that way we shall have the element of surprise." Laying her ears flat, she smiled evilly at the Prideland territory. "You betrayed us for the last time Zallion. You are no longer considered my brother."

Tinkers
wolf18834

7:56pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

Zhaine nodded at Kalima. "You think right, to attack in the night. You are a true child of mine, unlike your brother." Zhaine swiped a tongue over her lips in anticipation of what to come. The grin she gave was wide and bloodthristy.

Meanwhile, Lunari watched as Zhaine gave the plan. He gave a shudder for what seemed the first time in his life. Attack, and against her own son? Lunari had to say, he wasn't ready for this, not one bit. For most of his life, he had been prepared to do what is right. Now he was doubting himself. Nevermind that. You still should remain loyal, said a voice in Lunari's head.

Wolfwinx

8:08am Feb 1 2010 (last edited on 10:25am Feb 1 2010)

Normal User

OoC: No need to feel stupid at all, Stray ^^ Sorry I didn't update the 'Story So far' thingy. Laziness, bad me o3o

Zallion sighed. He felt very rueful. "Oh Kallie, please don't think ill of me. I did it for the best." he whispered into the air. "I had to relinquish your plan, Mother," He wanted to tell how he felt to his sister and mother, but he knew he was welcome no more into their territory. He felt the wind in his face, as if it was telling him to be calm. I will try not to lay a paw on Kalima as much as I can. But he was doubtful if that would be possible.

Kiara smiled warmly and lovingly at Kalia. "It doesn't matter now; you're home." 

~

Kismet smiled at Kalima. Turning to Zhaine, he suggested, "Maybe we should make some sort of a rota or something?" Kismet flicked his tail as he thought of Zallion surrendering to his own pride. "When we win the Pridelander's territory, you will be the heiress to it." he remarked to Kalima with a smile.

mercyme6

3:48pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

Kiara smiled and looked up at the sun " i'm home" she said proudly. She purred against her father, Kovu.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Alcarie

4:06pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

((Thank you WolfWinx.))

Kalima looked at her paws in slight embarr*censored*ment, unsure really what to think. Yeah, she'd rule the outlander someday, maybe. But the thought of not having her mother there to help was a bit unnerving. "Thank you for the praise mother." She growled with pride. "And I have to agree with Kismet, that would be a good idea." Glancing over the Prideland territory once more, the pang of worry for her brother returned and would not go away. 'I must not think of that, and concentrate on what best for this pride.'

Tinkers
Krillacreat

4:35pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

OOC: Mercy, please keep track of your own characters' names. Kiara is Kalia's mother.

BIC: "Yes, but somewhat akward timing, Kalia." Kovu chuckled, and then motioned towards Zallion and Fang. "I still doubt letting those two lions into the pride." he whispered in a tone only Kalia would hear.

"I don't remember a fourth cub at all." Ignition sighed, and then padded up to Kalia. "Qololi kaif you survived- the whole story." she demanded with a light smile. 

mercyme6

4:39pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

OOC: sorry, can you post your bio on the alvin and chipmunks rp?

Kalia grinned " i ran away when i was about 4 weeks old, then i was taken in by another pride. But i came back to the Pridelands because kiara was my mother." she said, then whispered to kovu.. " i'm not sure......."

GothicNekomimi666

1:10am Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Nothing for me to do... Really... Any one can go interact with Shetani... Preferably male...))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Wolfwinx

10:10am Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Akari looked at Fang, and said ,"Back in a min," She walked over to Kalia and smiled warmly. "Neither do I. But anyway, welcome to the pride, sister." 

Kiara looked at Kovu with a little worry. She began to wonder who'd be queen now that a new princess arrived.

Zallion walked over to Fang. "A new lioness." he acknowledged. "Kiara's cub, it seems."

~

Kismet looked at Kalima and placed a paw on hers. He gave her a look which said, we're gonna win this, aren't we? Then he asked, "Shall we playfight a little?"

Alcarie

3:49pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Kalima looked at Kismet, a bit startled but nodded none the less. "Sure, it's been forever since i'v play fought." She told him, and got up to bound a couple of yards away so no one else would be distracted. Crouching down, she grinned cheekily and flicked her tail.

Tinkers
wolf18834

5:19pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Lunari walked away from the crowd, tail twitching. I need to get a way for a while, to think over this plan of Zhaine's. I can't be sure whether to follow it, or not. He turned his back on the rest of the Outlanders, heading for who knows where, any place at all, not even caring if he would even cross into the Pridelanders' territory.

mercyme6

6:15pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Kalia walked over to a nearby shady tree, she layed down and purred " la la la..." she hummed.

GothicNekomimi666

2:48am Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Shetani looked up at the male who wondered into the lands. "Ya know, even if you were a friend of Fang and Zallion, I doubt Kovu will let you in too." She said, then went back to gazing up at the night sky.

~~

"So it would seem...?" Fang muttered...

Wolfwinx

4:08am Feb 3 2010 (last edited on 4:12am Feb 3 2010)

Normal User

Kismet looked at Zhaine and asked, "So when do we kick their butt?" He then padded near to Kalima. Crouching low to the ground, he advanced slowly towards her, and pounced when he was close enough. 

~

Zallion looked up at the starry sky. He tried to concentrate on merry things, but his mind was on Kalima. He could picture the scene of the war. Corpses. Blood everywhere. Shuddering at the thought, he decided to report to the king his mother's plans. As he walked up to him, he was stopped by Simba. "I just want to know whose son you are." he said. "Con's." Zallion answered blandly. Simba staggered back, white with chagrin and surprise. "So you were the brat's son! I exiled him!" snarled Simba. "So you did." answered Zallion and was about to sidestep him when looking at the fury in his face, decided the talking could wait a little.

Kiara looked at Kovu. "It's best to think about the heirship after the war, isn't it?" She was extremely worried, for no one knew when it'd strike.

Go to page: 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37