Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 Bookmark Thread
Alcarie

3:47pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Kalima was about to listen to her mothers answer when she saw out of the corner of her eyes Kismet leap at her. Remembering her training, she sidestepped quickly to avoid the brunt of the blow but still staggered as he hit her. Swiping out on paw, she aimed for his shoulder while swinging her hindquarters around so she could evade when he struck back. Laughing merrily, she somewhat wished it was her brother play fighting. But then again somehow it was fun, like battling her brother, only different. She could not explain it and tossed the thought of Zallion to the back of her mind where it still lurked like a shadow.

Tinkers
wolf18834

4:49pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Zhaine glanced up at the sky and replied,"Tonight. Everyone should prepare and be battle ready for the time."

Lunari halted, seeing Shetani. "Oh, I don't really have plans to come over there, but Zallion and Fang? They were called traitors by Zhaine. Caught wind of that." He swiped his tail across the ground, which was a bit dusty where he stood. Maybe he should spill the plan, as payback to Zhaine for snapping at him. It was really tempting...

GothicNekomimi666

2:46am Feb 4 2010

Normal User

"I'm not surprised... No offence but a few of you ave nothing better to do then spy on eachother." Shetani sighe, swirling that water with her paw before looking up at the male.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
wolf18834

3:08pm Feb 4 2010

Normal User

"I've noticed," Lunari said softly. "It's so irresistable to Outlanders a lot, even Zhaine. Though I wouldn't care less about that leader of ours, who walks around head high, thinking she can rule everyone and push them around with orders, like they don't have their own minds." For a moment his voice was a growl. "At least I have a brain. I've heard of some who don't say a word and just blunder off to do what is said. Well, I'm glad I haven't heard of lions bowing to Zhaine and saying, 'Your wish is my command.'" 

Wolfwinx

9:09am Feb 5 2010

Normal User

Kismet grinned at Kalima. "You're good," he said as he pounced on her again, claws retracted for safety. He remembered his days as a loner, fighting for food and life most of the time. He would have loved it if he could return to his vagabond life again, but now that he joined Zhaine and her pride, he had no mind to leave her at a time like this. He wanted to be of *censored*istance to Zhaine, but he was staying chiefly because he loved Kalima.

~

Zallion walked up to Kovu. "Please forgive me for having interrupted you, your majesty, but I believe it is time for me to tell you what I must."

Krillacreat

3:18pm Feb 5 2010

Normal User

Kovu glanced at Zallion and gave off a false smile and chuckle. "I already know that you and Ignition are emotionally bonded. Did you come to talk about something further than that?" he soflty chuckled.

Alcarie

8:27pm Feb 6 2010

Normal User

Kalima huffed as he hit her and felt her back smack the ground. Staring up at him with a slight smile, she let her muscles relax and felt the warmth of the sun warm her pelt. But she knew it was not just the sun, but being close to someone else that she cared about. She never would have thought she could feel emotionally attached to any other lion besides her mother and brother. But Kismet held a special place in her heart, and it confused and scared her as deeply as it pleased her. Getting up, she flicked his shoulder with her tail and licked her fur flat. "We better not wear ourselves out to much, those Pridelanders might still be able to lift a claw." She teased and went to sit under a sparse tree to escape the sun.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

2:00am Feb 7 2010 (last edited on 2:02am Feb 7 2010)

Normal User

Kismet grinned and nodded. "You're right." He followed Kalima and lay beside her under the shade of the tree. Looking at her, he felt a strange emotion whirl in his heart- one he didn't usually feel. Kismet felt his black mane soft on his paw, but the feel of Kalima's fur touching his was even softer.
~
Zallion smiled slightly, though not intentionally. "Not exactly." he answered. "I wanted to talk to you about my mother's plans." His heart ached at the thought of his pride once again, and trying to suppress it was useless.

Kiara looked at Zallion questioningly, then turned to Kalia. "I think the other lions and lionesses would like to hear this. Why don't you come in with me?"
~
Akari smiled at Fang. "Is anything bothering you?" she asked, then glanced at Zallion. "What's he saying to Father?" 
GothicNekomimi666

2:18am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"it's ood to hear some of you have a brain and your wits about you." Shetani laughed.

~~

"I believe he is talking about Zhaine's plot..." Fang said, then shook his head. "I wish this could be avoided... Why can't we all just be equal... And love one another, without the darkness and hate clouding every thing we see... Or don't see.." He sighed, then looked at Akari after looking up at the darkend sky while he talked...

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Wolfwinx

2:41am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"Sometimes, I feel the same thing." Akari said quietly, then a soft smile came to her lips as she gazed at Fang. "Everything will be right soon. I just know it."
GothicNekomimi666

3:27am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"But for how long?" Fang sighed. "Think about it, Kiara opendovery one's eyes for a little amount of time, now every one has closed them again.... Even Kovu, he was once and outlander like Zallion and myself... He is no different then us yet he treats us as simba did him..." He sighed, trying not to ramble...

wolf18834

1:16pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Lunari felt a smile break on his face. "So, who are you?" he asked, now curious about the lioness he was talking to. "I'm Lunari. Don't ask me why it's my name. At least my parents didn't give me a name girlier than that." Lunari gave a small chuckle.

GothicNekomimi666

3:14pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

"I think it's a nice name... I'm Shetani." Shetani replied and stood up and bowed slightly to the male.

Wolfwinx

7:15am Feb 8 2010

Normal User

"I know," Akari said. "But you know, Mother's told me that love will find a way; it always does." She nuzzled Fang and spoke. "I'm sure it will."
GothicNekomimi666

5:34pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

"Fang nuzzled her back. "I don't doubt it." He purred.

Wolfwinx

6:09am Feb 10 2010

Normal User

OoC: Time skip of an hour or something?
GothicNekomimi666

1:20pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((Up to you. XD))

Wolfwinx

4:14am Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Kismet paced up and down near the mouth of the den. All the lionesses and lions were prepared; now standing *censored*embled nearby. Now all Zhaine has to do is give the signal, and the war begins!

~

Zallion looked worriedly over the vast stretch of green to the red from the rock on which he was standing. They can come tomorrow or the day after, or maybe even tonight. Sighing softly, he leapt off the rock and walked back to Ignition. He lay down beside her, on his back and gazed up at the stars. "Pretty, aren't they?" he asked, glancing at her.

Akari was still sitting by Fang's side. "What do you think will happen now?" she asked him.

Kiara walked up to Kovu. "Will there be a war anytime soon? If so, we'll have to get the troops ready." 

Alcarie

9:42am Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Kalima stared at the lions and lionesses that were ready for battle. She silently wondered if they would all come back, or if they would die in battle. Getting up, she paced back and forth in agitation and anticipation for the battle to come. Glancing at her mother, she padded up to her, nodding to Kismet as she p*censored*ed, and sat down. "How long mother?" She asked.

Tinkers
Wolfwinx

10:18am Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Kismet glanced at Kalima and smiled. "You ready to battle, Kal?"
Go to page: 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37