Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 Bookmark Thread
Alcarie

10:55am Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Kalima blinked a few times at the nickname, but decided she liked it. "Of course! Those Pridelanders wont know what hit them." She told him, sinking her claws into the ground. I just hope I dont meet Zallion. "What about you? Ready to try and take back the lands?"

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

1:25pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

"I think we'd better prepare for the worst... simple because I don't know what will happen now Akari..." Fang siged.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
wolf18834

3:10pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Zhaine stared ahead. How happy she was that the moment had come for a battle. The wicked lioness grinned maniacally. "Now!" she cried, and ran forward. Her paws thudded against the ground, her heart beated rapidly. The fight was to begin at this moment, and Zallion would hopefully regret being a traitor.

Alcarie

3:47pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Kalima pricked her ears at her mothers command and any thought of fear for any lion vanished, only to be replaced by a burning need to kill. Snarling, she pelted after her mother, claws sinking into the ground with each step as if it was the pelt of another.

Tinkers
Krillacreat

4:46pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

"Quite, Zan," Ignition whispered, and then stared into Zallion's eyes. She was then about to ask him a question, but then she heard the faint cry of Zhaine. She, along with Kovu, gazed toward the border line and saw a tiny blur heading toward them.

"A-ssemble them now!" Kovu roared, and then glared at Zallion and Fang. "You two have brought the curse of the other outlanders upon us!" he snarled as he ran at a lightning-like pace to head butt into their ribs.

Wolfwinx

8:09am Feb 12 2010

Normal User

Kismet smiled at Kalima. "Ready as ever!" he said with a soft growl, following right behind Zhaine. He could hear the patter and thud of the lions' and lionesses' feet.

~

Kiara nodded and dashed off into the den. "Attentioin, everyone!"  She announced in a loud, clear voice. The lionesses and lions sat up in rapt attention. "Zhaine and the others are advancing on our territory. It's WAR! The king wants the troops  *censored*embled at once. Move, NOW!"They did as they were told, and filed out of the den, as Kiara ran to Kovu. "I've done as you said. We must be going now."

"On the contrary," said Zallion, suppressing his temper and dodging Kovu. "We came to warn you about this, to fight by your side."

Akari cast a worried glance at Fang, then at her father. "We'll come to fight too, Daddy." 

GothicNekomimi666

1:32pm Feb 13 2010

Normal User

Fang shook his head. "Akari, ignition, go with those whoare unable to fight into the den... If we fail on the front line, you will need to help protect every one else..." Fang said, before any one else could answer.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Wolfwinx

2:41am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"We must move," urged Kiara as she scanned the horizon. She turned to their daughters. "Fang's right; it's safe for you two if you stay here. Your father and I, these two males and the troop will go fight. And if there's any problem, we'll send Zazu with a message. Now whaere's Zazu?" Just then, the hornbill swooped above their heads. "Come, now."

Akari looked at Fang and sighed. "Will you be alright?" she asked softly. 

GothicNekomimi666

2:45am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

"Don't worry about me." He smiled.

~~

Shetani looked over past the male she was talking to, out towords the outlands. "No..." She muttered as she stood up, growling slightly.

wolf18834

11:43am Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Lunari glanced back. Then he saw it, the Outlanders, rushing forward, eyes gleaming, ready for a fight. Lunari pulled away, a few inches from Shetani. A lion knocked him down, as he pas.sed. Lunari felt searing pain.

Then a lioness, knelt down and whispered in his ear. "Fool." It was Zhaine.

Claws sliced into his side.

GothicNekomimi666

4:36pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

shetani snarled at Zhaine and the others. "No, YOU'RE the fools here!" She snarled as she jumped at an outlander, sining her claws into the lion's sides, and biting down as hard as she could into the male's throught. The male dies instantly.

~~

"We've got to go, they're here, Shetani is in the front line!" Fang growled before running ahead of the others to help.

Alcarie

6:51pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Kalima bared her fangs at Shetani and leapt at her, fury fueling her movements. Trying to slice her claws into the other lionesses shoulder. "If you see my brother before me, tell him that I am now the stronger one and will rule after our mother!" She snarled, swinging around to face her, muscles ready to jump to the side when she attacked. 

Tinkers
Krillacreat

8:39pm Feb 14 2010

Normal User

Ignition stomped her left forepaw forward and softly growled a stubborn growl. "If Zan fights, I fight too," she stated, and then turned to face her father, still growling. "Zan wouldn't mean to attract violence, and even you should know that." She then raced towards him and collided with him, knocking him off course and down toward the dirt.

Wolfwinx

5:09am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Zallion smiled at Ignition, amused, and frowned slightly at her act. "No, Iggie. You must stay here and look after your pride members who're too weak to fight. I'll be fine." he re*censored*ured her, before running after Fang. 

~

Kismet glared intensely at Lunari. "So you've decided to join these snobs too?" His voice was mocking, though filled with hate. Snarling, he ran forward, straight to Pride Rock. A lioness blocked his way. She leapt at him with a growl and sunk her teeth into his neck. With a roar, he tossed her off himself and pinned her to the ground. "Tell your king that he will be king no more. Ask his cowardship to step down or fight." he whispered in a raspy voice and leapt off her and smirked, as she ran back to Pride Rock. "Cowards. True cowards." 

Krillacreat

8:34am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Ignition began to run after Zallion. "No, Zan, I'm different- I'd rather fight than sit around and do nothing," she called after him.

GothicNekomimi666

9:53am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

"I'll let you tell him your self-" Shetani growled as she landed a hit that trailed down Kalima's side. "That is, IF I let you live that long!" She hissed before slashing at the lioness again, this hit not landing like the other did.

~~

Fang stopped. You and Akari want to fight, I understand, but if we fail on the front line who will protect the rest of the pride!?!" He said in a low growl, not so happy to be stalling like they were.

Alcarie

9:57am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Kalima hissed in pain and fury, before doubling back and slashing her claws across the other lionesses muzzle. A pang of disappointment went through her as her claws did not go in far enough to cause much damage. "I dont want to go anywhere near that mangy flea-bitten traitor!" She hissed and leapt at Shetani's back.

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

10:21am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Shetani rolled over, knocking Kalima off of her back. "What is wrong with you lions! We are all the same in one way of another, you're just to blind and stupid to see that!!!" Shetani hised as she used her hind legs to kick Kalima in the rib cage, where the air would get knocked out of her, before moving a bit away to get a better look at all the possible threats.

"This is pointless.." Kalona muttered as he looked at all the casualtiesthat hae already happend and this "war" hadn't even been going on for five minutes!!!

Alcarie

10:26am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

Huffing and staggering back, Kalima glared hatefully at Shetani. "Whats wrong with us!?" She snarled, starting to circle her opponent. "What wrong with you pridelanders? Forcing us to starve or scavage for food in the outlands, hoping to find even a small morsel to eat a day.Only a few water sources and even little shade. While you have these lush gr*censored*lands and plenty of food! Now its our turn to have these leisures." Leaping, she scored her claws across Shetani's shoulder.

Tinkers
GothicNekomimi666

10:39am Feb 15 2010

Normal User

When Kalima's claws made contact with Shetani's shoulder, she reatched her paw up and clawed kalima across her left eye. "For your information, SOME OF US ARE AGAINST IT!" She hissed, circling Kalima. "We were once all one pride, an I personaly believe we should all be one pride again! No one better than the other, all of us equals." Shetani said, her eyes not leaving Kalima's.

Go to page: 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37