I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

11:51pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Sword Master held out the dagger.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

12:01am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

Ebony snatched it back and sprang away, before her brain clicked onto the meaning of 'I'm on you side'. She quickly pocketed the knife and relaxed her stance. "I'm sorry!" 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

12:06am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

"It's okay." Sword Master said, putting his hand on Ebony's shoulder.
Bow Wielder was about to ob
ject, but realized it wouldn't be the best idea due to Ebony's temperament.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

12:19am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

"When injured aramuk instinctively react with Fight, flight or freeze." Ebony huffed. "I tend to fight. Good for surviving, but not so good for friends." 
"Aww, friend-zoned." Vester said. 
Ebony looked at Vester, not having the slightest understanding of what he'd said. "Wait, what?" 

Keeganvalehdan

12:21am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

"Just ignore him." Bow Wielder said, firing his arrow into Ebony's shadow.

Featherblaka

12:25am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

Ebony hissed and sprang away from the arrow and into Sword Master. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:33am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

Sword Master put his arms out and 'caught' Ebony. (I'm assuming she wasn't actually airborne but I couldn't think of a better word)

Featherblaka

12:42am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

"What the hell was that?!" Ebony snarled, getting her feet back under her. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:46am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

"I was loosing an arrow at Vester...he was in your shadow wasn't he." Bow Wielder
Sword Master nodded.

Featherblaka

12:52am Feb 25 2013

Normal User

"Beware the injured aramuk." Ebony grumbled.

alice11TheAwesome

9:50pm Feb 25 2013

Normal User

Olivia gave up on screaming and shut up

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
Keeganvalehdan

11:58pm Feb 25 2013 (last edited on 12:17am Feb 26 2013)

Normal User

"Ebony's right, you should be more careful." Sword Master said.
"You and I both know there is no way I would have hit her." Bow Wielder said, rolling his eyes.

"Finally, it stopped!" Tentea said.

Featherblaka

12:02am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

"That's not the point!" Ebony hissed. "You could end up with a knife in your neck or your mind in shreds! And I'd be in a hella' trouble for the latter!" 

Keeganvalehdan

1:07am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

"Honestly, it wouldn't be the first time." Sword Master laughed.
"What? When?" Bow Wielder laughed.
"Remember, back at Eastile."
"You and I remember a very different Eastile..."

Featherblaka

1:10am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

Ebony cocked her head in curiosity. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:14am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

"Long story, I might tell yo later, but for now we have more important matters to attend to." Sword Master said.
Bow Wielder nodded in agreement and set off again.

Featherblaka

1:17am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

"Like what?" Ebony asked. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:21am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

"Rescuing Olivia!" Bow Wielder said angrily over his shoulder.

Featherblaka

1:30am Feb 26 2013

Normal User

"Look kit, that's your problem, not mine! I'm really not that useful against dragons four times my size!" Ebony snarled. 

(Ebony logic: tires to save Olivia. Fails. Says it's not her problem.)

Keeganvalehdan

1:32am Feb 26 2013 (last edited on 1:33am Feb 26 2013)

Normal User

"It may not be your problem, but it is ours. Bow Wielder and I are the reason they took Olivia, so it is our duty to get her back." Sword Master said, following after Bow Wielder.

Go to page: 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 163