I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:01am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"I don't think your bad to be around, then again, I haven't seen you ticked off." Sword Master laughed.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:04am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Yeah.... do us a favor and don't do it." Ebony said. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:06am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Do what?" Sword Master asked.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:08am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Tick me off." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:09am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"I'll try not to." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

1:10am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Great." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:13am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Sword Master smiled at Ebony.

"Sure, I totally believe you." Tentea laughed.

alice11TheAwesome

1:14am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Well, I dont believe yo' ugly face!!"

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
Featherblaka

1:15am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Ebony kept walking for a few seconds before realizing it would be polite to return the smile and did so. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:20am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder had put another arrow on his bow.
"Are you sure you are okay to walk? Would you like to rest?" Sword Master asked. (overprotective Sword Master XD)

"Good, because I was being sarcastic simple creature." Tentea said.
Kargark flew down to their elevation.

Featherblaka

1:26am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

(Just wait until we have an overprotective Ebony >XD) 

"I'm fine." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

8:07pm Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"If your sure." He said.

Featherblaka

8:08pm Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Positive, don't worry." Ebony said. 

alice11TheAwesome

12:42am Mar 4 2013

Normal User

"Shut up"

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
Keeganvalehdan

12:43am Mar 4 2013

Normal User

"Okay." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

12:46am Mar 4 2013

Normal User

"It's really not worth it. I'll be fine anytime now." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:40am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

"Good." Sword Master said, stepping over a burning piece of wall.

Tentea squeezed Olivia slightly. "You are really trying to boss around the giant Dragon holding you hostage?"

Featherblaka

12:45am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded and jumped over the wall. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:47am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

"If I remember correctly the cave was just outside the gates." Bow Wielder called back.

Featherblaka

12:49am Mar 5 2013

Normal User

"Good thing to. Walking's boring." Ebony grumbled. 

Go to page: 1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 163