I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

1:54am Mar 1 2013

Normal User

"Well, we're basically magical cats." Ebony said. "Created to mimic humans, thus our human forms, and able to mutate to fit our habitat." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:56am Mar 1 2013

Normal User

"Well now I know something about them." He laughed. (That awkward moment when you realize-you don't know anything about your crushes species XD)

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:10am Mar 1 2013

Normal User

(Don't worry Sword Master, Ebony's bound to bombard you with facts XD) 

Ebony nodded. "Your race.... died out a short while after ours started, so even though we were.... programmed to understand human body-language, we still have a bit of trouble translating what you mean. Doesn't help that we made our own language and use scent just as much as words and facial ex
pression to get information across." 

Keeganvalehdan

2:19am Mar 1 2013

Normal User

"Hold on-so not only are you a magical shape-shifting cat, but you come from the future as well?!" Sword Master said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:21am Mar 1 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded and frowned. "That's not too much to take in, is it?"

alice11TheAwesome

3:20pm Mar 1 2013

Normal User

"I am not an IT!!" Olivia screamed and pulled a little dagger from the sheath on her hip and stabbed underneath a few scales

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
Keeganvalehdan

12:33am Mar 2 2013 (last edited on 12:36am Mar 2 2013)

Normal User

"It's okay, when you live a life as bizarre as mine, you get used to it." He smiled at Ebony.

"Hey, that kinds of hurts. Still, I won't get aggressive, after all it is my favorite season-fall!" Tentea dropped Olivia. (I don't know what season it actually is, but it's just a joke so never mind.)

Featherblaka

12:37am Mar 2 2013

Normal User

"Okay, I was worried I'd hurt your sanity." Ebony said. 

alice11TheAwesome

1:25am Mar 2 2013

Normal User

Olivia angled herself and fell headfirst towards the ground

Keeganvalehdan

1:31am Mar 2 2013 (last edited on 1:32am Mar 2 2013)

Normal User

"No, my sanity is fine." Sword Master laughed.

Tentea caught Olivia again. "You didn't believe I was going to let you fall thousands of meters to your doom after all the work we put into getting you?! Humans cease to amaze me with their levels of stupidity." Tentea laughed.

Featherblaka

1:33am Mar 2 2013

Normal User

(Somewhere near the start Alice mentioned it was winter :3 At least I hope it's winter because my plots and schemes kinda need it XD)

"Good." Ebony said, smiling slightly. 

alice11TheAwesome

4:06pm Mar 2 2013

Normal User

(LET IT SNOWW * snow falls*) 
Olivia sighed "I knew you wouldnt let me fall."

Keeganvalehdan

12:10am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Sword Master subtly changed trajectory as he walked so that, over several minutes of walking, was walking right beside Ebony.

Featherblaka

12:22am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Ebony flicked her nictitaing membranes over her eyes. "Oh, and we have third eyelids. Mine are fully functional." She said, clearly proud of that fact. "I can't lose a staring contest. Ever." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:28am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Impressive, I'm sure that will irritate Bow Wielder at some later date." Sword Master laughed quietly.

Featherblaka

12:32am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Ebony smirked and nodded. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:38am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

Sword Master smirked back. "Oh, and from the looks of it that collarbone is definitely fracture, if it wasn't for your pain-walls I don't think you would be conscious let alone walking." he said admiringly.

Featherblaka

12:48am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"I dunno, it's pretty hard to switch my mind off." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:53am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"Which is a good thing, because people tend to be better company when they are awake." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

12:57am Mar 3 2013

Normal User

"I may or may not be an exception to that." Ebony said. "Depends on who you are and how ticked off I am." 

Go to page: 1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 163