I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:18am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Don't worry, I won't let anything get you." he said reassuringly.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:24am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded slightly. "Hopefully."

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:34am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder stopped at the top of the hill to find Sword Master and Ebony (and Vester XD) were dawdling.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:38am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony's head snapped round to Bow Wielder and a growl grew at the back of her throat, expecting to find a corpse or an arrow aimed at her head. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:41am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Calm down Ebony, he's on our side." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

1:46am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

The growl died down and Ebony shook her head. "Side.... right.... I'll get there eventually." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:49am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder turned and continued, not bothering to wait for them.
"Come on, the Dragons may be gone, but a third of the village is in burning pieces and he shouldn't walk alone through that." Sword Master said, hurrying Ebony.

Featherblaka

1:53am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded and quickened her pace. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:56am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder slowed his pace and then stopped, realizing he didn't remember which way the cave was.

Featherblaka

1:59am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony watched Bow Wielder closely. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:06am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Just keep heading through the park along the edge of the remains of the central city." Sword Master called out to him.
Bow Wielder followed along the nearby burning shells of houses.

Featherblaka

2:13am Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony kept her head turned away from the fire, a pained ex
pression on her face. 

Keeganvalehdan

8:05pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"To think, he is the one with the legendary sense of direction..." He then realized Ebony pained by the fire. He moved between Ebony and the fire and put his hand reassuringly on her shoulder.

Featherblaka

8:09pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Ebony shook her head, mumbling something inaudible. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:45pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

Sword Master chose to ignore Ebony's mumbling. "Come on, it's not too much longer." he said. The cave was in fact only about a twenty minute walk away.

Featherblaka

11:47pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Murgh, I'm sorry." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:49pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Don't apologize, you have done nothing wrong." He smiled at her. He still had his hand on her shoulder.

Featherblaka

11:53pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"But I will!" Ebony cried. "Always!... And there I go again. Look, I can't get over the past and I'm sharding people because of it. It irks me." 

Keeganvalehdan

11:58pm Feb 21 2013

Normal User

"Ebony, everyone has done things in the past they regret. The key thing to remember is, it isn't what we have done, but what we do now that defines us." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

12:07am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Yeah, yeah." Ebony mumbled. "I just.... ungh! I'm such a hippogriff."

(No typo! XD) 

Go to page: 1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 163