I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

1:53am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Ebony snarled and sprang at Bow Wielder again.

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

1:58am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder rolled to the side. "Ebony stop!"

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:01am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Ebony swung a paw at him. "No!"

Keeganvalehdan

2:11am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

Sword Master motioned at Rhi, then at Ebony, hoping she would deal with her.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

2:32am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

Rhi looked at Ebony, then at her hands, and then at Bow Wielder. "Just throw her the feather!"

Keeganvalehdan

2:43am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder, unsure what she meant, ducked under Ebony's attack, pulled a feather off one of the arrows in his quill and threw it at her. It floated around in front of her face before landing on her snout.

Featherblaka

3:09am Sep 14 2013

Normal User

Ebony snatched the feather from the air and then proceeded to do a back-flip. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:58am Sep 15 2013

Normal User

"Thanks..." Bow Wielder said, confused by Ebony's behavior.

Featherblaka

3:11am Sep 15 2013

Normal User

Ebony pinned the feather to the ground before picking it up and chewing it. 
"She likes feathers." Rhi said, shrugging. "We do it because it works." 

Keeganvalehdan

2:02am Sep 16 2013

Normal User

"I can see she likes them..." Bow Wielder said, still confused.
Sword Master smiled slightly, then turned to Linswe. "What on Riddersia do you Dragons want with a small town and a teenage girl?"
Linswe didn't answer, she just stared at him.
Sword Master stared back, but took a step back. Even to a hero like him an angry Dragon's glare from a few feet away was unnerving.

Featherblaka

2:20am Sep 16 2013

Normal User

Ebony spat out the feather after she had turned it into a messy pulp and turned back to Bow Wielder. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:50am Sep 17 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder tossed her another one.

Linswe drew in a big breath. "The Dragons burn the towns of men because that's what Dragons do, if the men try to fight the Dragons then they are bound to lose."
Sword Master sneered. I should have guessed. She made me promise to help her if she told me what I wanted to know-but she is telling me in a riddle so I may not understand it anyway-sometimes I wish I could just fight a big stupid bandit or something.

Featherblaka

2:58am Sep 17 2013

Normal User

Ebony sprang up and brought her hind-paws down on the feather. She then twisted around and picked it up. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:10am Sep 23 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder pulled off the third feather and tossed it. It landed on Ebony's stomach.

Featherblaka

2:14am Sep 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony screeched and shot into the air.

Keeganvalehdan

2:09am Sep 25 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder looked up after Ebony and raised his eyebrow. He shook his head slowly, so confused he forgot about his possible concussion.

Featherblaka

2:20am Sep 25 2013

Normal User

Ebony landed on her back and thrashed about on the ground, clawing at thin air.

Keeganvalehdan

2:03am Sep 29 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder shook his head and slowly walked away from Ebony.

Featherblaka

2:21am Sep 29 2013

Normal User

Rhi frowned. "You triggered her PTSD." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:55am Oct 3 2013

Normal User

"Her what?" Bow Wielder replied, unfamiliar with the term.

"Let us start with the basics Linswe, where are you taking the girl?" Sword Master asked.
Linswe struggled to take a few large breaths of hot air before replying. "Past the fields of men and forests of worse in the mountain of fire and ash is where, if you survive the journey, you will find what is left of the lass."
Mount Skorac, that is only a couple of days away, which is good, but it is through the Malintyre forest and is the hub for the whole family of dragons, which is bad-it is also easy...
"Next, why did you take the girl?"
Linswe's eyes squinted and she let out a growl, looking around above the group.
"Are the villagers coming?" Sword Master said, smirking. "Better hurry and tell me."

Go to page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 163