I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
alice11TheAwesome

10:03am Aug 18 2012

Normal User

Soo.... Here we are again Rescereatusjha blah it's nearly 3 inthe morning and I have church at ten and once again I have had I dontknow howmany coffes so yeahh sorry.

How do I do this again? meh I'll make up stuff.
So, In a town, over 2000 years ago was a town Lytec. In that town was many races, from Dark elves to normal humans. In those days the towns were made out of stone and wood so yeah. Magic is possoble but it is spelt 'Majyk'.. uhmm choose what you want your character to be out of:
-Dark elf
-normal elf
-mermaid (can be evil)
-minators
-centaurs
-Humans
Dragons (Yep, I did say dragons but they are all evil deathbringing twonks)

To be allowed in just Rmail me the words: "ALL DRAGONS ARE TWONKING PLONKERS" In caps too by the way.

Bio layout and also my bio:
NAME:
MAJYKAL?:
(if so,)MAJYK POWERS:
LOOKS (deion please?):
PETS:
GOOD OR EVIL (sounds corny):

NAME: Olivia Wicker-man.

RACE: Human.

MAJYKAL?: Is training to be a healer.

(if so,)MAJYK POWERS: practicing healing on sick animals.

LOOKS (deion please?): Midback brown hair that it always twirled into plaits, chubby face with screaming green eyes, a few frecles, tall, lean and tanned and is freakishly nice.

PETS: A deer called Pure.

GOOD OR EVIL (sounds corny): Good.

Well that went better than expected..

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
alice11TheAwesome

1:10am Aug 20 2012

Normal User

((Bump! gosh bros Y U NO JOIN MEH)

Featherblaka

1:21am Aug 20 2012

Normal User

(I has homework and stuff, I'll post a bio eventually.) 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
alice11TheAwesome

1:22am Aug 20 2012

Normal User

(okay, atleast you joined.)

Keeganvalehdan

11:35pm Aug 21 2012

Normal User

(Hello, I will get onto posting Bios, there may be lots but there may be only a couple I don't know yet, I will Rmail you Higerus Bio to see if he is allowed in because he isn't really a species.)

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
alice11TheAwesome

11:59pm Aug 21 2012

Normal User

(Keegnan you can join, just post your bios ASAP)

Keeganvalehdan

7:29pm Aug 29 2012 (last edited on 12:58am Dec 3 2012)

Normal User

(I know technically the Dark Oracle is only half human but he won't show up that much anyway. Sorry the Bios weren't ASAP.)

::-Name-::
Skorac
::-Age-::
::-Race-::
Dragon
::-From-::
Mount Skorac (Big Volcano)
::-Majykal-::
Yes and No
::-Majyk Powers-::
Practical immortality (he is a Dragon)
Ability to breath fire, but that isn't actually magyk, it is part of his biology...
::-Looks-::
Like a Teenage Ardur with Dragon wings and a lot bigger.
::-Pets-::
He is a Dragon, what do you think?!
::-Good or Evil-::
Most definately evil! (Dragons are beings that are nearly impossible to kill and are forever hungering for ashes and smoke, as such they will burn the world in order to ease their hunger, then they will go to sleep underground for 65 million years or so until they can do it again. They were responsible for all the planets major extinctions so far, including the dinosaurs... our turn is only a matter of time...or at least that is my version of Dragons, or mine mixed with a movies'.)

Firis
Dragon
Mount Firis (beautiful snowy mountain)
Yes and No
Practical immortality (she is a Dragon)
Ability to breath fire, but that isn't actually magyk, it is part of her biology...
Similar to an adult Black Aerix except with scales rather than feathers and no fore-legs.
She is a Dragon, what do you think?!
Most definately evil! (Dragons are beings that are nearly impossible to kill and are forever hungering for tle="Click to Continue > by I Want This" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=Tlo6MTgwMTY6ODc6YXNoZXM6ZTQwNTEzNDcxNWNkOGE0OGEwOTJkNzYzNTY2NTIwY2U6ei0xMDkwLTUxMDI4Ond3dy5yZXNjcmVhdHUuY29tOjc2MDplNDlmZGYwYWJkOGI1NjVkYzgyODcyNTc5ZDcxNWIyNQ">ashes and smoke, as such they will burn the world in order to ease their hunger, then they will go to sleep underground for 65 million years or so until they can do it again. They were responsible for all the planets major extinctions so far, including the dinosaurs... our turn is only a matter of time...or at least that is my version of Dragons, or mine mixed with a movies'.)

Sword Master
(Leonard Silverdome)
Human
Ridderisia (foresty, rugged country)
No
None, he doesn't need any! (His sword, Moonshine, can never break but he didn't do that but I gues it counts.)
Tall and handsome with shoulder lenght brown hair and a mild stubble. He wears brown pants and black boots. He wears a belt with many helpful items on it, including Moonshine. He wears chain mail armour and a red jacket over the top (sort of like Aragorn but with a red jacket instead of green)
Blonde Horse named Starlight. He often uses her when saving someone or slaying something.
Sword Master is the greatest heroe the world knows! He has skills in battle so immense he jokes about fighting a Cave Troll. (in actual fact he has a fear of them dispite slaying them fairly regularly) He has immense skill in medicine and in survival techniques, often being in the wild for months, sometimes years, at a time. He carries his favourite sword Moonshine which cannot be broken. All Villains should fear the day they meet Sword Master! (so good)

Bow Wielder
(Tim laur)
Human
Ridderisia (foresty, rugged country)
No
None
He has short blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a black Robin-Hood cap and a black mask over his eyes. He has brown pants and black boots. He wears a black shirt underneath a black jacket and has a quiver of arrows on his back.
Small brown horse named Errol. He often uses him to try keep up with Starlight!
Bow Wielder is Sword Master's sidekick and often lends a helping hand to Sword Master in times of Peril. He is very skilled with a bow, slaying Derossi, a baby of Skorac and Firis, with a shot to the underbelly. (so good)

Gargush, the Black Eye
Minotaur
Gargush's Pens, Lesonai (Tropical forest country, full of witches and dark creatures)
No
None
A large, (even for a Minotaur) black Minotaur with a red loin cloth. He has long white horns and one black eye.
He keeps thousands of sheep which he cares for and eats on occasion
Evil. Gargush has been known to slay anything that enters one of his 2 pens of sheep, often destroying the entire village the offenders were from. In one case, several teenagers from the nearby town of Farissl came and killed 12 of Gargush's sheep. One of the boys was caught by Gargush, who found out where the boy was from before eating him. Garush went on a month long rampage killing over 100 people and destroying 3 villages. Eventually Sword Master stepped in as the local guards were always found roasting on a spit because Gargush had forgotten about them. Bow Wielder managed to blind Gargush in one eye with an arrow and Sword Master dealt serious wounds to his back and legs before Gargush surrendered and returned to his sheep, where his blinded eye turned black.

the Dark Oracle
Not much younger than time.
God-like (basically my version of demigods)
The Skyverse (the land of the gods)
Hell Yes!
His father is the god of choice, of truth and untruth, of why and why not. As such, the Dark Oracle's gift is he can avoid making the wrong choice altogether. He can se into the past, present and future at the same time, he does it in a way incomprehendable to mortal minds so don't ask him how, he will just get annoyed. He can also teleport suddenly, turning into a single atom, moving to another place, then spreading out again, in 1,000,000 of a second! He also has limited fire magykal spells.
He has fancy black shoes and expensive black silk pants. He has a black wool shirt and a black leather jacket with no buttons. His skin is enitrely black and his face is simple a globe with two red eyes.
None
No-one has any idea, he seems to switch, although he does become attached to certain peoples fates.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Keeganvalehdan

7:34pm Aug 29 2012 (last edited on 7:38pm Aug 29 2012)

Normal User

(So is it only me and FeatherBlaka in this roleplay so far? This is going to be completely insane between Ebony, the Dark Oracle and the Raptor. (who I can't spell the name of) This is going to be so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D! Also Riley I am impressed you added in Minotaur's and Centaurs to this roleplay, you must know Greek mythology, or have watched/read Percy Jackson.)

Keeganvalehdan

7:41pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

(I couldn't be bothered with the whole inter-dimensional travel thing so I made up new characters! Actually I had already made everyone but Gargush up already...)

Featherblaka

9:50pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

(Kzingyll: Ha! Even my name trolls!
Me: Call him Terry if you want. Anyways, Alice, would I be able to have some Aramuk? Because I can't be without them! D: If not then they'll just be humans with lots of powers XD Posting Bio's now :3) 

fullmoon

10:02pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

((I think I know you Alice from a long time ago... at least I know Featherblaka. May I join?))

Featherblaka

10:44pm Aug 29 2012

Normal User

NAME:
Ebony Scarlock

She'll never tell, she appears to be in her mid twenties though.

RACE:
Aramuk? (if not, then overpowered human XD) 

Here, there and every where

MAJYKAL?:
Yus! 

(if so,)MAJYK POWERS: 
Ebony is incredibly skilled at anything to do with telepathy. Mind reading, mind control, sending and receiving thoughts, you name it, but luckily, she uses it only when she needs to or to show off, to stop herself from going power crazy. She can also transform from human, to cat and back whenever she wants, though this is more of an ability than a power as every Aramuk can do this. Ebony can travel through time but she keeps this a secret and guards her with her life. 
LOOKS (deion please?): 
Ebony is slim and slightly taller than average with messy black hair that falls to her waist. Her eyes are a pale teal and spend half their time glaring. Ebony typically wears a pair of black cargo pants and a dark teal shirt accompanied by a black velvet waistcoat. She also has become attached to a dark green beret and a long tattered velvet coat.  
PETS:
Not unless you want to count Kzingyll XD
GOOD OR EVIL (sounds corny): Depends on her mood and how sane she. 

NAME: 
Vester Serus (He prefers Ves)
Veeeeeeery old, he can't remember his exact age though
RACE: 
Elf, originally, though now he's a forgetful ghosty-thing
Dedisco (the name for what he believes is a void between life and death) 
MAJYKAL?: 
Ho yus!
(if so,)MAJYK POWERS: 
He has the ability to change his form at will, and mimic whatever he pleases. However, his eyes will always reflect light in the dark (couldn't find the right words :P like cats eyes when you shine a torch into them at night) He can also become tangible and intangible and invisible whenever he wishes. 
LOOKS (deion please?): 
In his true form, Vester can best be described as a humanoid shadow. He often sticks himself to the ground, walls etc like a normal two dimensional shadow, but he is able to take on a more three dimensional appearance and remove himself from whatever surface he was clinging to. When he does this, his wispy humanoid 'silhouette' gains a clean white jawbone and a pair of red-rimmed eyes. 
^ Makes no sense, yes? XD Maybe one day I'll draw him :3
PETS: 
A dead red rose he calls Phyllis :o no lie, she's a pet! (Beware of the back story that will be roleplayed out!)  
GOOD OR EVIL (sounds corny): 
Depends on his mood 

petra13131

12:08am Aug 30 2012 (last edited on 2:50am Oct 5 2012)

Normal User

:NAME:
Lilly Jones
:AGE:
Nineteen~
:RACE:
Kitsunemimi~
:FROM:

I have no idea......
:MAJYKAL?:

Nope~
:MAJYK POWERS:
Nope~
LOOKS :

She is slightly short for her age and has deep orangery-red hair that flows to around mid back in length. Her eyes are a deep crimson like in colouration. She has both fox ears and a tail like the rest of her sub species, which come in a range or colours (ears and Tails) from black to white and anything inbetween. Lilly's ears and tail are of a light orange colouration and have light cream tips.
PETS:
Nope~
GOOD OR EVIL:
Good?

:NAME:
Rexford Jones
Just call him Rex
:AGE:
Twenty-one
:RACE:
He's a silver tongue~
:FROM:

I have no idea......
:MAJYKAL?:

Hells to the yes he is.
:MAJYK POWERS:
If he reads aloud then whatever he reads either comes to life ,appears or happens.
He is also able to render himself invisible! Yay.
LOOKS :

He is of a moderate height for his age and he has medium length deep red hair and has silver eyes.
PETS:
Nope~
GOOD OR EVIL:
Good?

alice11TheAwesome

2:28am Aug 30 2012

Normal User

(sure Fullmoon)

Olivia Wicker-man was scouring the underbrush for some Deathbell flowers for a potion for a poorly baby goose. A ginormous roar let up behind her...

petra13131

2:45am Aug 30 2012

Normal User

Lilly jumped slightly when a large amount of noise invaded the air. She looked around in hope that it was not in her particular area. She drew in a small breath before continuing on the path she was currently walking on. She looked down at the worn path and decided it looked more like a trail then anything else ,after all paths were well traveled and littered with small stones where as what she was following now had no one other then her as far as she could see.

alice11TheAwesome

2:53am Aug 30 2012

Normal User

A huge Minataur crashed through the bushes and straight at Olivia, Olivia let out a very loud scream of fright "ARRRRRRrrgggg!1!!!!" she yelled as the minataurs hoof crushed Olivias, breaking it in 6 places.

Keeganvalehdan

7:38pm Aug 30 2012 (last edited on 7:40pm Aug 30 2012)

Normal User

Suddenly a bright perfectely on-queue light came over a hill to silouette a tall, handsome figure on a mighty horse. Sword Master charged down towards the rogue Minotaur, Starshine neighing happily. Gargush laughed as he grabbed Starshine by the hoof. He threw Starshine and Sword Master several metres into a nearby river. "Better luck next time!" he bellowed. (sorry just had to make it Gargush! XD!)

An arrow pierced Gargush's leg, causing him to roar in anger. Bow Wielder dropped down from a nearby tree and dashed towards Olivia, standing in front of her with his bow aimed at Gargush. "Are you alright miss?" Bow Wielder asked without facing her.

Gargush charged towards them. "I am a Minotaur, I am better than you!" Bow Wielder replied with an arrow to Gargush's chest, but Gargush kept charging!

Featherblaka

8:14pm Aug 30 2012

Normal User

Vester trotted towards the roars, currently in the form of a short-eared dog. He flattened his ears against his head as he saw a horse and rider go flying. He rushed over to the banks of the river and peered into the water, "i'm afraid you're not a Pegasus, mam! You'd best stick to the ground!" He said, placing Phyllis at his paws as he spoke.    

Keeganvalehdan

8:37pm Aug 30 2012

Normal User

Sword Master ignored Vester and leaped heroically out of the water. " A little water won't wash away justice!" he landed on Gargush, grabbing him around the neck. Sword Master sniffed the air then gagged. "However it does wash away bad smells, you should try it some time!" he laughed. Gargush fell backwards suddenly, effectively crushing Sword Master.

Featherblaka

8:47pm Aug 30 2012

Normal User

Vester watched the human being squashed beneath the Minotaur. "That's going to hurt right now, and for the next few mornings to come!" 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 163