I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

1:32am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Yes, I think I would know some things, why?" Sword Master asked.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:38am Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Before you said you couldn't help because you didn't know anything about mammalian dragons, I'm not a mammalian dragon any more and I'm assuming you can help." Ebony said. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

11:22pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Yes, but you will need to remove the remains of your coat, if you can." Sword Master said, putting Moonshine away.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

11:28pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded and pulled her arms and shoulders free. "Close enough?" 

Keeganvalehdan

11:40pm Feb 18 2013 (last edited on 11:41pm Feb 18 2013)

Normal User

Sword Master smiled. "It will do." He checked Ebony over, doing the usual 'does it hurt here?' routine.
 "Well, you have two broken ribs on your left side and one on your right. Your right shoulder is dislocated, but that can be fixed pretty quickly. I think you might have a fractured collar bone, but it is hard to tell. Apart from that you just have a dozen or so cuts on your arms and legs and one on your forehead. You'll make it, but I am surprised how well you have held up-that crash alone should have nearly killed you!" 

Featherblaka

11:47pm Feb 18 2013

Normal User

"Magic, a dragon's not a dragon without it." Ebony said with a shrug. "'Sides, i'm harder to kill than a bug infestation." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:11am Feb 19 2013 (last edited on 12:11am Feb 19 2013)

Normal User

"Thank goodness for that, it wouldn't be the same without you here." Sword Master smiled. 
Bow Wielder stomped on Sword Master's shadow again.

Featherblaka

12:18am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

Ebony studied Sword Master for a few seconds. "Hopefully it won't cause you to die horribly." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:22am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

"Let us hope not!" He agreed. "If you are okay to walk we should head back to the cave and talk to the others about our next move, and possibly figure out some of Dark Oracle's riddle."
"How will we ensure that Linswe doesn't disappear while we are gone?" Bow Wielder asked.
"That Dragon is not getting up any time soon." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

12:25am Feb 19 2013

Normal User

"I can walk just fine, so long as I remember I'm bipedal." Ebony said. "No no! We take her mind out and put it in a pebble." 

Keeganvalehdan

12:15am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

"She won't be getting up any time soon, or if she does she would be easy to track as she wouldn't be able to fly." Sword Master said. 
"Well, if your sure, then let us go." Bow Wielder said.

Featherblaka

12:21am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Ebony got to her feet, holding her injured arm. 

Keeganvalehdan

12:24am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder headed off.
Sword Master was about to help Ebony up, but thought better.

Featherblaka

12:34am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Ebony looked at Sword Master questioningly.  

Keeganvalehdan

12:40am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Sword Master smiled at Ebony and gestured for her to go first.

Featherblaka

12:53am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Ebony put her hand in her pocket and grasped the handle of her knife, all senses strained. She then put one foot in front of the other and started walking. 

(It's natural for aramuk to be paranoid when they're injured, don't worry and don't surprise her XD)

Keeganvalehdan

1:08am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Sword Master followed just behind her, taking a look back at Linswe once they had passed her.

Featherblaka

1:12am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Ebony jumped in fright when Sword Master started walking. Calm down. No one's attacking. 

Keeganvalehdan

1:15am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

Sword Master gently put his hand on Ebony's shoulder, so not to scare her. "You okay?" he laughed.

Featherblaka

1:21am Feb 20 2013

Normal User

"Just flipping out." Ebony said, keeping her mouth slightly open to better take in the scents around her. 

Go to page: 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 163