I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

12:17am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"No, a Hippogriff is a creature with horse and eagle parts, you are Ebony, you are smart talented, unique and shouldn't put yourself down." He said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

12:29am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Wait wha- oh." Ebony laughed slightly. "Hypocrite I meant hypocrite. And thanks." 

(Ten points for Sword Master! XD) 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
Keeganvalehdan

12:31am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

(He must be up to like 40 points now-we will just go with 40 XD)
"No problem." He said.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

12:37am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

(When we get to 90 we have to add 11 points to get 101 XD) 

Ebony looked at the rising sun. "Ha! You can't kill me now!"

Keeganvalehdan

12:53am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"The sun can harm you?" Sword Master asked, slightly worried.

Featherblaka

12:54am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Only where I grew up." Ebony said. "Here and now it's pretty much harmless." 

Keeganvalehdan

1:02am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Well to you, from the way Vester is hiding in my shadow I think he doesn't like the sun so much." Sword Master laughed.

Featherblaka

1:04am Feb 22 2013

Normal User

"Eh, sunlight won't hurt him, he just doesn't like it." Ebony said. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:31pm Feb 23 2013

Normal User

"Never really had that problem, I almost never burn." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

11:35pm Feb 23 2013

Normal User

"Lucky tom!" Ebony cried. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:43pm Feb 23 2013

Normal User

"Probably due to the fact I spend most of my time outside." Sword Master explained

Featherblaka

11:53pm Feb 23 2013

Normal User

"I've literally lived outside half my life." Ebony said. "Though I'm primarily nocturnal, so...."

Keeganvalehdan

10:59pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Several burning roof-tiles smashed nearby, startling Sword Master.

Featherblaka

11:08pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Ebony hissed and lunged at him, dagger in hand. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:18pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Sword Master expertly dodged the blade, grabbed Ebony's arm and twisted it behind her back. He took the knife out of her hand.

Featherblaka

11:24pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Ebony gave a feral snarl and kicked at him. 

Keeganvalehdan

11:28pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Bow Wielder walked towards them, Bow drawn and pointed towards Ebony's calf so he could prevent any escape attempt, but not kill her.
"Ebony, it was just some roofing tile, sorry I startled you but that is no reason to attack me. I'm your friend Ebony, I'm on your side." He let Ebony go, but held onto the knife. "I'm your friend."

Featherblaka

11:38pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Ebony whirled around, growling and baring her teeth. The growl slowly died as she processed Sword Master's body language and then his words.   

Keeganvalehdan

11:40pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

"Now I'm going to give this back to you, and I expect you won't try to kill me with it." Sword Master said.

Featherblaka

11:44pm Feb 24 2013

Normal User

Ebony's lips dropped back over her teeth, but she remained tense and in a fight-or-flight stance. 

Go to page: 1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 163