Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
WiseBlueFox01

6:48pm Dec 11 2013

Normal User

Icebeam quickly got up and ran toward the leader's den. She curled around her egg and two hatchling, feeling herself about to pass out. She looked around and saw Dark. She winced and dropped her head on the ground, feeling blood drip out her legs and stomach.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:06am Dec 12 2013

Normal User

Dark's eyes were wide as he saw her practically collapse to the ground. "Icebeam?",he asked quietly,not waiting for an answer before he ran out of the cave to get the Healer. Soon he and the Healer,with all of her supplies were back in the cave,Dark guarding the entrance and watching the fight just outside.
    Shadow growled as two wolves went for her neck and bit down on sharp spikes that pierced their throat and killed them almost instantly. Then many of the wolves got smart and went for her soft underbelly and throat and she roared in pain as they clawed and bit he weak places. "Kodu!",She roared before hitting the ground and turning onto her back as the wolves piled on top of her. She was able to keep them from biting and able to kill a few while down,but six persistent wolves still remained.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

11:11am Dec 15 2013

Normal User

Kodu heard Shadow's roar and swiftly flew down infront of the wolves, getting their attention. They growled and circled around Kodu. Kodu growled slashed at one wolves chest and back slashed another. "Shadow, leave. I got them." Kodu said.

Icebeam winced as she felt a slight push on her arm. When it happened again, she opened her eyes to see her hatchlings waking her up. She licked their heads and purred. She looked at her legs to see bandages on her legs.

spirit1212

4:28pm Dec 15 2013

Normal User

Dark watched the Healer leave soon after and then saw his sister trying her best to stand up and leave while the wolves were distracted. He knew she couldn't do it alone and darted out of the cave and to his sister's side just as she began to fall back to the ground. At this moment he decided the camp wasn't safe and lead his sister into the trees and away from the fight,hoping Icebeam would stay safe while he found a place to hide Shadow until he could get someone to go get her.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

5:47pm Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Icebeam quickly, wincing softly. She stood up and saw Kodu fighting off two other wolves. She quickly pounced on a wolf and left the last wolf to Kodu. She raced into the woods, following Dark's scent. She saw Dark with the leader, Shadow. She came over and layed beside her leader, just incase of warning the clan.

Kodu finished the last wolf and flew to a high rock, and watched the moon.

spirit1212

6:53am Jan 15 2014

Normal User

Dark rested his sister in the gnarled roots of an old tree and turned at the sound of IceBeam. He then nodded approvingly as she laid beside his sister and then ran back into the Clan's camp to retrieve the Healer. If he could get the Healer to his sister in time then he knew it would be alright,but could he?
    Shadow groaned and used her wings to hide her wounds,not wanting anyone to think that she was weak and unfit to be Leader. She looked at IceBeam,terror showing in her eyes and mumbled something inaudible.

WiseBlueFox01

9:50am Feb 8 2014

Normal User

Icebeam looked back into her leader's and could see fear. She sighed and said," Your secret is safe with me leader. " She looked around and nodded at the leader that no one was here.

spirit1212

5:39pm Feb 9 2014

Normal User

Shadow smiled a bit and then whispered, " Thank you. Is my brother coming back?"

Dark quickly got The Healer and then him and the dragoness darted into the air and off towards where his sister and Icebeam hid. Healing supplies hung from The Healer's jaws as she followed her leader's brother.

WiseBlueFox01

7:01pm Feb 9 2014

Normal User

"Yes, he should be hear soon. Do you need anything, food, water?" Icebeam asked. Her faced suddenly turned her horror. She remembered that her hatchlings were still in the cave.

She excused herself from the leader and started to spazz out.

spirit1212

7:06pm Feb 9 2014

Normal User

"No. I need nothing.", Shadow said weakly and then saw how Icebeam was acting and immediately thought about Icebeam's hatchling and egg. "On second thought... I need you to return to my cave to protect them.", her weak voice said as she heard wing beats getting closer.

Dark and The Healer landed with a loud thud and quickly came to their leader's aid. The Healer got to work applying herbs and pastes and then wrapping tight bandages around the wounds of her leader.

WiseBlueFox01

7:56pm Feb 9 2014

Normal User

"Thank you." Icebeam quickly flew off and reached the cave. She trotted in and sighed in relief. Her hatchlings were sleeping soundly. She curled around them and was taken into a deep slumber.

spirit1212

7:12am Feb 10 2014

Normal User

Dark quietly soothed his sister with almost silent murmurs as she flinched in pain when The Healer touched the wounds.

WiseBlueFox01

9:30pm Feb 10 2014

Normal User

Kodu walked inside the cave and smiled weakly.  As he saw Icebeam and the hatchlings, he nodded his head and turned to walk out.

spirit1212

6:55am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Soon enough The Healer had Shadow's wounds treated and was helping her leader to stand up. Dark was on the other side of Shadow to support her as she slowly stood and began the slow walk back with the two loyal clan members.

WiseBlueFox01

10:06am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Kodu went into the warriors den and asked each of them to get a apprentice and go hunting. Then he asked two warriors so watch over the leader's den. They both nodded and quickly to the den.

spirit1212

7:00am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

Once in the camp Shadow glanced at Kodu, but then quickly looked away and held her head high. She had to keep looking strong for the sake of her clan and if she showed any weakness who knows what may happen. Dark and The Healer lead her into her den just as two warriors came up to it. The Healer got almost the full weight of Shadow put on her as Dark began to question the two as to why they came to the den.
    Soon The Healer had Shadow laying down on her fur bed and watching outside. The Healer say a few words and then left to go back to her own den.

WiseBlueFox01

11:13am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

Icebeam saw the leader and curled up beside her, putting her wings over her wounds. She smiled slightly as she, her leader, and her hatchlings were all safe. The only thing missing was  food,but soon fell asleep.

spirit1212

6:59am Feb 13 2014

Normal User

Shadow was glad Icebeam had came over and covered her wounds. She smiled and rested her head on the stone floor. She closely watched Icebeam's hatchling and egg and soon her silver eyes close and she fell asleep.

Dark kept questioning the two until he got out who sent them to the den. " Do you know why?", he asked and when they shook their heads no Dark nodded and walked off, letting the warriors do what they were sent to do. As soon as he found Kodu he asked, " Why did you send those two warriors to guard my sister's den?"

WiseBlueFox01

2:49pm Feb 13 2014

Normal User

Kodu looked at Dark sighed at relief. " I sent them their just in case any other wolves were around. And I remembered that the hatchlings were in there so I sent them to watch over. And I sent the others to hunt." Kodu hoped he wouldn't be in trouble.

spirit1212

4:37pm Feb 13 2014

Normal User

" Well... Thank you. I'm not angry with you, I only wanted to know why.", Dark replied and then lowered his voice and got a bit closer to Kodu, " My sister has, as you may know already, gotten severely wounded by those wolves. I don't believe she wants anyone to know, but I thought you should be told. Since she appears to have taken a liking to you."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8