Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
WiseBlueFox01

4:08pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

"Ill listen to anything since Im second-in-command. Tell me." Icebeam curiously asked.

--------

Kodu went to go check on the hatchling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

4:11pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Dark watched Kodu leave and then sighed before blurting out,as quickly as he could,"I... I love you." He then thought,'She loves Kodu. You should have kept that to yourself.'

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:43pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Icebeam stared at Dark, blushing deeply.

"I-I had n-no idea you f-felt that way." Icebeam stuttered, getting up from her sitting position. Icebeam flew away,and landed infront of the leaders cave. Trotting in, she Kodu playing with the hatchling.

"Kodu get out." Icebeam breathed.

"Why? Is there somet-" Kodu asked before he was attacked by Icebeam's sudden rage.

"GET OUT!" Icebeam roared. Kodu quickly got up and trotted out the cave. Icebeam walked further inside, seeing the shadow of her leader. Resting by her hatchling, Icebeam silently cried herself to sleep.

spirit1212

5:02pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Shadow had sent out another patrol for her brother before heading deep into her cave and passing Kodu,giving him a nod.
Once at the back of the cave she couldn't hear any other sounds,but her own breathing.
-------------------------------
    Dark quietly watched her leave and wondered if he even should have told her. Then he went off to go for a walk through the outskirts of camp.
-------------------------------
    Shortly after going into her cave she heard crying and saw Icebeam in a small ball on the cave floor. She was asleep so the dragoness simply sat beside her friend,resting her tail gently over her neck.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

5:26pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Kodu sighed and nodded back at Shadow.

spirit1212

5:36pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Dark saw Kodu and slowly walked over to him. Head low and saw the ex
pression on the dragon's face. "What did she do?"

WiseBlueFox01

5:43pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

" I don't know what was wrong, but she just yeeled at me to get out. Do you know why?" Kodu confessed, giving a concerned look at Dark.

spirit1212

5:49pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

"It might be what I said to her. I told her something I have been wanting to say for a long time now.",Dark said and his head began to hang even lower.

WiseBlueFox01

5:56pm Aug 12 2013

Normal User

Kodu thought it might more serious than it is.

"What did you say?" Kodu said, growling abit.

spirit1212

8:27pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have this happen,but the words just slipped from my mouth.",Dark replied and added,after much silence,"I told her... That I loved her."

WiseBlueFox01

9:26pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Kodu went off on Dark and drew a claw to his face.

"YOU FOOL! Why would you say something like that? She loves me! MEEEEE!" Kodu roared, causing everydragon to look his way.

spirit1212

9:39pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Dark stretched out his neck and forced his eyes shut before whispering,"I didn't mean to tell her!"
------------------------------
Shadow looked away from the dragoness asleep on the floor and outside. She heard someone yell and raced outside to see her brother with the claw of Kodu up to his face.

WiseBlueFox01

10:13pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

"Maybe you should think before you talk to my future mate." Kodu said, before walking into the forest. "Im going hunting."

------

Icebeam heard Kodu's voice and went after him. She was going to apologize to him for what she did. Once she got to the middle of the camp, Icebeam gasped in horror. Icebeam saw Dark with a claw mark on his face.

"Dark!"Icebeam called, running toward him."Im so sorry. I should never loved Kodu. I love you more." Icebeam started to lick the claw mark on his face.

spirit1212

10:18pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Shadow was going to follow Kodu,but wanted to allow him to cool off before she tried to get near him. "Dark,what did you do?",she asked as her brother's face was licked clean of blood by the young dragoness,Icebeam.
"I will tell you later.",Dark told his sister and was answered with a nod before she raced off after Kodu.

WiseBlueFox01

11:19pm Aug 13 2013

Normal User

Kodu paced on the forest floor.

"Who does he think he is, thinks he's better than me. Hmph!"Kodu said to himself, before clawing at a tree.

---------

Icebeam looked down at Dark and lightly kissed him before she went to check on her hatchling and eggs.

spirit1212

6:45am Aug 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow soon reached Kodu and silently approached him.
-----------------------------------------
Dark simply nodded at her and sighed when she left. "I may have just ruined the life of Kodu."

WiseBlueFox01

4:51pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Kodu paced around until he heard something come towards him.

"Stay back! I will attack!" Kodu growled.

spirit1212

5:20pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow stopped in reply and looked at him with understanding eyes. "Kodu. I know how you feel,but you need to calm down. It may hurt,but you'll eventually forgot about,maybe not completely,but you will.",she whispered softly as she slowly got closer,melting out of a shadow as she did.

WiseBlueFox01

5:29pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Kodu breathed deeply and looking away, tears forming in his eyes.

"You dont get it do you. You just dont! Ive had a crush on Icebeam ever since we were hatchlings, until Dark came up to her and had to, just HAD to say, I love you. He's nothing but a heartbreaker." Kodu whispered, his head hanging low. Kodu growled and lashed at a tree behind him, making tree sap seep out the claw markings.

--------------

Icebeam walked back toward Dark and helped him up. (I really dont have anything else to say about this part.)

spirit1212

5:34pm Aug 22 2013

Normal User

Shadow sighed and said,"I do know how it feels." She then cautiously went up beside him and whispered,"Much worse has happened to me than just that."
------------------------------
Dark slowly stood,letting out a sigh as he did. "Thanks."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8