Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
WiseBlueFox01

8:21pm Dec 27 2014

Normal User

Kodu came back a week later and smiled. He was glad he took a 'vacation' from the clan and 
was ready to help with the hunting. He first needed to check on
the hatchlings and Icebeam. He soon found her and
smiled. 
"Icebeam, its been awhile..",Kodu remarked. Icebeam
turned and smiled. Kodu was suprised how plump she had gotten and blushed.
"Hello Kodu, your needed in that group that is ready to go hunting.",Icebeam said boss-like, as she used her wing 
to point at a group of dragons.
"We will speak later, I have things and dragons to attend to", Icebeam saids solemnly. And left to her leader's cave.

((I am invisible!!!!))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

2:37pm Jan 2 2015 (last edited on 2:38pm Jan 2 2015)

Normal User

(http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rpdiscuss/role-play-discussion-lions-you-know-who-you-are-/~page/1/#post_2045845 Here's the link to the lion rp discussion.)

Shadow was slowly, carefully walking around her cave. The bandages were removed from her wounds and large scars were left behind to add to her collection. She sat down after a little while and examined the scars, pleased with how fast she could heal an open wound.

(Wise ninja!)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

10:50pm Jan 2 2015

Normal User

Icebeam went over to Shadow and smiled.
"Nice to see you in high spirits, leader", she said as she layed beside her.
(Short. Also I'm going to make a bio for Icebeam's daughter, Crystal.)

spirit1212

4:52pm Jan 8 2015

Normal User

(Alright. :3)

"Why wouldn't I be? My wounds from a vicious attack have healed and I can more efficiently lead my clan." Shadow was smiling as she said this and laid down beside the her friend. "Thanks for all the help while I was healing."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

7:52pm Jan 8 2015

Normal User

Icebeam smiled and nuzzled her leader
"Well, I am Second-In-Command, how could I not.",Icebeam said,
She looked around and saw an apprentice seeing them together, laughing.  Icebeam eyed him and gave a signal, with her tail to go hunting. The apprentice flinched and trotted toward the warriors den and leaving with two warriors beside him.
"Also, its easier.", She joked, softly chuckling...

WiseBlueFox01

2:29pm Jan 27 2015

Normal User

Name:Crystal, or as the others like to call her, Cryssi

Appearance:

History:She was born from a egg, that Icebeam had, and is following in her mother's footsteps. She doesn't remember having a father but looks to her leader as a 'side-mom.'

Other:She's a clumsy one

Mate:None yet.

Hatchlings/Eggs: Eh, no...

spirit1212

4:53pm Jan 27 2015 (last edited on 4:54pm Jan 27 2015)

Normal User

(Aww, it's so cute!)

Shadow looked confused,"What do you mean, easier?"

WiseBlueFox01

6:30pm Jan 30 2015

Normal User

((She is a chubby one))
 Icebeam shrugged, knowing she couldn't put into words
words.
"If I told you, you wouldnt understand."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Crystal prowled around the clan, looking for a dragon
to pounce on. She then suddenly saw her mother and
the leader and trotted toward them.
"Mom and the leader sitting on a rock-"Crystal chanted 
quietly, as she stood proudly infront of her leader. 

WiseBlueFox01

6:58pm Apr 7 2015

Normal User

Bump

spirit1212

4:32am May 31 2015

Normal User

(I'm so sorry for my absence! I got caught up with all sorts of things and attacked by three dogs almost exactly a week ago. I'm still recovering from that so I'm busy with doctor visits and retraining torn muscles in each limb.)

Shadow grinned at the child and said," What are you mumbling?"

WiseBlueFox01

11:52am Jun 1 2015

Normal User

(Why did dogs attack you!?! And its alright, I had things happen too)

Crystal grinned. "Nothing leader, just an old dragonfolk song.",Crystal lied, sitting beside her mother. Icebeam nuzzled her child gently on the head.
"My child, have you been nice with the elders?",Icebeam asked. Crystal nodded and smiled.

spirit1212

3:43am Jun 2 2015

Normal User

(Well we really don't know. The one who started it all was always very unstable, but we never expected this. The other two saw him attacking me and just joined in. I never provoked them or anything.)

Shadow let out a small chuckle. "Such an ornery child. You best be nice with the elders or they may curse you with the burden of those toe-biting dragons they always seem to talk about.", the female joked.

WiseBlueFox01

2:01pm Jun 2 2015

Normal User

Crystal looked at her leader with wide eyes, but then looked away. Icebeam grinned and stood up, stretching.
"Well I better go check on the hunters and elders, and other dragons. And I also have a conversation to give to Kodu afterwards. ", Icebeam said before bowing her head and trotted off. Crystal smiled and dug her claws into the earth beneath her.
"So, uh, you and mother are good friends I see",Crystal said, her tail swishing from left to right.

spirit1212

11:34pm Jul 2 2015

Normal User

Shadow nodded and watched Icebeam leave. Then she heard the young dragon speak and turned her attention to Crystal. "Yes, is there anything wrong with that, Crystal?", her reply came back calmly.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8