WiseBlueFox01

8:22am Jun 26 2013

Normal User

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:08pm Jul 1 2013

Normal User

(Ello.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

6:08pm Jul 4 2013

Normal User

( Ello, how would you like to start?)

spirit1212

2:46pm Jul 5 2013

Normal User

(Donno,but we need a bio thingy.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

4:32pm Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Name:

Appearance:

History:

Other:

Mate:

Hatchlings/Eggs:

WiseBlueFox01

4:42pm Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Name: Icebeam

Appearance:  She wears a chain around her neck, legs and tail. Her horns are red and she has a scar on right hind leg.

History: Doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: Nurp.

Mate: No, Not yet.

Hatchlings/Eggs: Has an orphaned hatchlings and two eggs.

WiseBlueFox01

4:43pm Jul 5 2013

Normal User

Rp rules:

Romance and Violence (Not too much violence) needed.

Forum rules also follow.

You can make as may dragons as possible to talk about.

Have fun!

spirit1212

12:46pm Jul 7 2013 (last edited on 6:43pm Jul 8 2013)

Normal User

Name: Shadow

Appearance: http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/red-dragon-wallpapers_33894_2560x1600.jpg With silver eyes,horns teeth claws,wing claws,ect. She has a deep scar over her right eye and many different scars here and there. The back of her wings are all black.

History: She doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: She is a great fighter and hunter.

Mate: None

Hatchlings/Eggs: None

WiseBlueFox01

1:38pm Jul 7 2013 (last edited on 2:46pm Jul 7 2013)

Normal User

((I think Im gonna start the rp ))

On a sunny evening day, Icebeam was laying on a rock, wearing her satchel full of scrolls and messages. Eyeing the ground, she spotted a full grown steer, grazzing the grass. Thinking of bring it to her leader, Icebeam spread her wings and dove straight toward the steer, knocking the steer over. Icebeam growled at it and sank her sharp teeth into its neck.

"I hope you make a good meal for the leader." Icebeam smirked picking up the steer  and  flying away with it in her jaws. Reaching the camp of dragons, Icebeam landed softly, making a la
yer of sand rise up. Walking toward the leader's den, Icebeam  layes the steer in front of her paws.

"I hope this steer pleases you, Shadow." Icebeam said,bowing her head. Leaving the den, Icebeam flew back to her rock and layed down, her head laying on her paws.

spirit1212

8:04pm Jul 8 2013

Normal User

(I finsihed my bio. Should we each make a male?)

Shadow was carving in her cave wall a beautiful picture when Icebeam left a steer at her cave entrance and left. She said a silent thanks and then began to eat the meat of the animal,leaving the small amount of fur hanging on her wall to be prepared for her bed. She always thought of Icebeam as a great dragon to become her second in command,she deserved it.

WiseBlueFox01

7:18pm Jul 18 2013

Normal User

Watching her hatchling play, Icebeam curled her tail around her other two eggs. Icebeam hunted awhile ago after she hunted for her leader, and fed her hatchling. What she wondered was why would somedragon  leaving a helpless hatchling behind, starving and cold. Lucky for the hatchling, she took the hatchling in with her.

"Come on, my dear hatchling. We must make it back to the camp before moonhigh." Icebeam said, picking up one egg with her mouth and the other with her tail. Walking back to the camp , Icebeam settled by a patch of grass and layed her and her eggs softly on the grass, curling her tail around both eggs.

"Good night, my hatchling." Icebeam cooed.

WiseBlueFox01

7:18pm Jul 18 2013

Normal User

((Sure if you want.))

WiseBlueFox01

5:54pm Jul 20 2013

Normal User

(Burp, Also new banner.)

spirit1212

6:07pm Jul 20 2013

Normal User

Name: Dark

Appearance: He has silver everywhere Shadow does. 

History: Doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: He loves his sister,Shadow. Dark and Shadow's parents. 

Mate: None

Hatchlings/Eggs: None

------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow silently watched as her brother entered her cave and reported,"The patrol killed two large elk and found no intruders.

(Short.)

WiseBlueFox01

12:57pm Jul 23 2013

Normal User

(Time Skip.)

Waking up, Icebeam walked toward the leaders den.
" Leader, we need to talk." Ice said, laying face to face at her leader.

spirit1212

3:36pm Jul 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow had been talking with her brother when Icebeam walked in and motioned for her brother to leave.
Dark walked out,nodding at Icebeam as he did and then went to take a new patrol out.
"What is it?",the leader asked.

(Could you please make a male too?)

WiseBlueFox01

6:17pm Jul 23 2013

Normal User

Icebeam nodded at Dark.

"You know that you'll have to pick a second in command soon. I was just wondering if you would tell me who you would pick." Icebeam said.

(Sure. Just give me a second so I can ask my dad if I can get on the computer.)

spirit1212

2:56pm Jul 26 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"That is a surprise that I will discuss in tonight's Clan meeting." She then ran her claws down the floor of the cave in a sort of stretch before standing and nodding her head at Icebeam.
    Once outside she watched her brother leave with his patrol and smiled at his hard work.

(Whenever you make a male maybe he could be found by one of Dark's patrols?)

WiseBlueFox01

3:02pm Jul 26 2013

Normal User

Icebeam nodded back.

"You must really admire your brother's work." Icebeam asked. Hearing something, Icebeam turned here head to see here hatchlings wobbling in on its skimpy legs.

(Making one now.)

WiseBlueFox01

3:22pm Jul 26 2013

Normal User

Name: Kodu

Looks:          His wings are all red, with a scar going stairght along his membranes. His eyes are dark green. The rest of his body is jet black.

History: Only told Icebeam about it. Nobody else.

Other: Kodu and Icebeam are close friends. That's why Kodu Told Icebeam about his past.

Mate: Not right now.

Hatchlings/Eggs: Nurp.

--------------------------------

Kodu was carrying a large rabbit in his jaw, walking back to the camp.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8