Dragon Life ( Me and Spirit1212)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

8:29pm Aug 24 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

1:14pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

"How would you know?" Kodu asked.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:02am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

"When I was about your age I fell in love. He was a nice guy,or so I thought. One day I caught him with someone else and before he could explain I went off on him,slashing him real good across his face.",Shadow explained,leaving out large portions of what had happened.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
WiseBlueFox01

3:37pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

"What about Dark? Is he a nice guy? Because if he tries to kill Icebeam's eggs and hatchling, so help me, I will demolish him." Kodu asked, urgingly scratching his chest with a claw.

------

Icebeam nodded and looked down.

"I dont if you like hatchlings, and for some reason I cant trust you. It just doesn't seem right."Icebeam said.

spirit1212

6:11pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

"He the kindest male you could find. Always being real silent the only time I've seen him fight is when we were young and my father tried to kill me.",Shadow replied and smiled as she did,remembering how much blood he had drawn for the small size he was. "He never has been too brave,only when he's protecting others really is he brave."
---------------------
Dark frowned a bit and said quietly,his voice timid,"You can trust me. Just ask Shadow,I adore hatchlings."

WiseBlueFox01

4:52pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

"......"Kodu thought." I should go and apoligize." Kodu sniffed his way back to the camp.

-----

Icebeam nodded him toward the leader's den.

"I dony actually have my own den, so I sleep her at times."Icebeam whispered. She walked up to her sleeping hatchling, and eggs. "This is my hatchling and two eggs." Icebeam rubbed against her hatchling, making her groan softly.

spirit1212

5:18pm Aug 27 2013

Normal User

Shadow followed after him.
----------------------
    Carefully Dark walked into his sister's den and over to the hatchling and eggs. He froze,afraid to move and asked,his voice terrified,"What if I crush one of them?"

WiseBlueFox01

4:52pm Sep 24 2013

Normal User

Bump

spirit1212

5:10pm Oct 10 2013

Normal User

(You turn to post.)

WiseBlueFox01

5:46pm Oct 11 2013

Normal User

"I sure you wont, as long as you don't eat them." Icebeam said, nudging at Dark.

spirit1212

10:59am Oct 13 2013

Normal User

Dark carefully bent his head down to look closely at them,but didn't dare to move forward.

spirit1212

5:48pm Nov 8 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

WiseBlueFox01

6:52pm Nov 8 2013

Normal User

Icebeam nuzzled him softly and went to go hunt. After coming back after a while, she had a deer in her jaws. She laid the deer on the ground. She nudged her hatchling awake, pushing her to the deer. The hatchling  nommed on the deer qhile Icebeam watched her eggs calmly.

spirit1212

7:30pm Nov 8 2013

Normal User

Dark had simply watched the hatchling and eggs calmly while she was away. He had carefully played with the hatchling with his tail as the scent of his sister and Kodu appeared back in camp. Soon after it was followed by IceBeam's scent.

WiseBlueFox01

5:18pm Nov 9 2013

Normal User

Kodu went inside the cave where Dark was and eyed him calmly. He sighed and said a silent sorry. Then he left.

spirit1212

6:20pm Nov 9 2013

Normal User

Shadow sighed and whispered to Dark,"I got him to come back." Dark nodded. His sister then walked after Kodu.

WiseBlueFox01

3:31pm Nov 13 2013

Normal User

Icebeam looked at Kodu and could tell he was pissed. She laid closely to her eggs until she heard a crack. She looked at her eggs and one of them were hatching. She quickly got up and stepped back. She kept quiet for a minute and soon her eyes started to grow wide.

From the egg came a beautiful baby girl. Her wings were a icy blue and so were her eyes. Her had a pattern of navy blue and black scales. Icebeam walked toward her new hachling and licked her head.

"What should I name her?" Icebeam asked Drak, not looking away from the hatchling.

spirit1212

6:57am Nov 14 2013

Normal User

Dark silently thought for a moment before saying,"Crystal?" He knew this name was cheesy,but he didn't know how to name a hatchling.

Shadow sighed and walked after Kodu. "Hey. There are plenty of other beautiful dragonesses in the world. You must move on from her.",she told him as she stepped in front of him and faced him,looking him straight in the eyes.

WiseBlueFox01

3:25pm Nov 14 2013

Normal User

"Like you?" Kodu asked, smirking. He walked around Shadow, lifting his tail to meet her bottom jaw after he walked past.

"That's a perfect name.... Crystal." Icebeam picked up her new hatchling, cuddling it while she heard it squirm from her grasp. She nuzzled Dark and asked "Mind watching them while I talk with Kodu?"

spirit1212

6:55am Nov 15 2013

Normal User

"Well... I didn't mean me,but sure,I guess...",Shadow replied,but trailed off as his tail ran across her bottom jaw. She let out a sharp breath as if laughing at a faint memory and followed him. "Why would you even guess that I was talking about myself?",she asked as she caught up to him.

Dark smiled and replied,"I'm sure I can watch them both."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8